Check your account email address ×

Peer reviewed study from Switzerland shows that the Covid vaccine caused signs of myocarditis in 1 out of every 35 people

Rod

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here’s a tough question 

Who’s a dumber motherfucker 

MC or Carin2Carin 

That’s like asking me which form of autism is the worst tbh 

AC has unequivocally stated about one hundred different times that the true rate for myocarditis is 1 in 2000 from studies he’s read. 

You’re telling me he was bullshitting us all this time? No way.

:pc:

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

AC has unequivocally stated about one hundred different times that the true rate for myocarditis is 1 in 2000 from studies he’s read. 

Why dont you link the studies that you’ve read, that refute his arguments?  I bet 99% of us never even heard of myocarditis until covid came along.  

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Did msm report any truths regarding this, still dont have a fucking clue moron.

Geez, I wonder what is causing all these people to drop for no reason.  What could it be, surely msm would put it together.

A lot of what happened with Covid could of been easily avoided by having an honest media.. Their inability to ask simple questions, willingness to mislead the people. I don’t know how some of these people sleep at night.  We should revisit this. Look at what you told people and led them to believe. I want to hear them say….I did what I did to keep my job. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why dont you link the studies that you’ve read, that refute his arguments?  I bet 99% of us never even heard of myocarditis until covid came along.  

This just came out and you think there are others refuting already? How about the math implying 6.5 million people in the US would have gotten myocarditis?  

I’ve posted plenty showing a sharp rise in 2020. And I bet 99% of the public still haven’t heard about it because it’s not plaguing large portions of the public like being implied.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did msm report any truths regarding this, still dont have a fucking clue moron.

Geez, I wonder what is causing all these people to drop for no reason.  What could it be, surely msm would put it together.

Which one, your 1 in 2000? Are you sticking with that? Where’d you get that number again?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Which one, your 1 in 2000? Are you sticking with that? Where’d you get that number again?

Name calling and unrelated tweet incoming.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A lot of what happened with Covid could of been easily avoided by having an honest media.. Their inability to ask simple questions, willingness to mislead the people. I don’t know how some of these people sleep at night.  We should revisit this. Look at what you told people and led them to believe. I want to hear them say….I did what I did to keep my job. 

Media is bought & paid for by the ones making money, on sticking this poison in people. They even say it all over on the shows who sponsors them.

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The media is bought and paid for and are nothing but propaganda spreaders, "fake news".  Welcome to 1984.

I still remember our trusted health works reporter spewing the latest nonsense and the other anchors looking at her with confusion.  She just laughed…I know…I know.  It doesn’t make sense but this coming right from the Health department. Smh.