Check your account email address ×

Peer reviewed study from Switzerland shows that the Covid vaccine caused signs of myocarditis in 1 out of every 35 people

Rod

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That if you're unvaxed and get sick you shouldn't be treated..MC and SR were all in on that..

So were more idiots here.  17 booster Neal, Bambi, Deepfaggot.  Simply put if you didn't call it out, then you are somewhat to blame.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So were more idiots here.  17 booster Neal, Bambi, Deepfaggot.  Simply put if you didn't call it out, then you are somewhat to blame.

They sure aren’t happy about having their nose rubbed in their own shit 

They were so sure though.:lol:

Well even from a logic perspective it was absolutely silly to say it’s impossible that it could have zero side effects and that everyone had to take it it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You sir are a Canadian National Hero for calling out 3 members on an obscure sled site….bravo!

• Haha 2

Up to 2019 getting vaccinated meant you wouldn’t get sick from the virus

Post Covid it means you can go to a restaurant 

so many logicals!

Edited by ACE

I'm more of a "my body my choice on the vax". If a person thought it was best for them have at it..

Totally against the vax strong arming by the government and employers costing people their employment/livey hood if they were not vaxed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm more of a "my body my choice on the vax". If a person thought it was best for them have at it..

Totally against the vax strong arming by the government and employers costing people their employment/livey hood if they were not vaxed.

Same here…I was never for mandates.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

100%

make it available 

exercise informed consent 

move on 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The mandates caused  5.5% drop in gdp followed by a massive infusion of bailout $$$.  Who benefitted?  Who pushed for it? Once you understand it all starts to make sense.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here…I was never for mandates.

That's how it should have been.  Once those goalposts changed it was  clear it was a psyop for control and not public health.  They need to pay.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The mandates caused  5.5% drop in gdp followed by a massive infusion of bailout $$$.  Who benefitted?  Who pushed for it? Once you understand it all starts to make sense.

Your guy pushed for massive bailouts. In fact, he made sure his name was on the checks. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

They sure aren’t happy about having their nose rubbed in their own shit 

LOL  Over half the posts in this thread are from the two of you.  You must enjoy stroking each other because I don't think that many here care either way.

Carry on making a difference by rubbing everyone's nose in it though :lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Okay

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL  Over half the posts in this thread are from the two of you.  You must enjoy stroking each other because I don't think that many here care either way.

Carry on making a difference by rubbing everyone's nose in it though :lol:

I mean be mad, whatever. But your inability to self reflect only hurts yourself 

well in this situation the desire to virtue signal severely hurt society 

that’s why you need to be beat over the head with this 

Edited by ACE

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sir are a Canadian National Hero for calling out 3 members on an obscure sled site….bravo!

U r sum what 2 blame

If you didn’t do what he thinks you should’ve done. What send thickheaded fucktard this clown is

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

U r sum what 2 blame

If you didn’t do what he thinks you should’ve done. What send thickheaded fucktard this clown is

Jimmy had the stones to admit that he was lied to and was somewhat duped 

respect for that 

we can all mess up but if one can admit it to themselves they can grow as a person 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jimmy had the stones to admit that he was lied to and was somewhat duped 

respect for that 

we can all mess up but if one can admit it to themselves they can grow as a person 

Here’s a tough question 

Who’s a dumber motherfucker 

MC or Carin2Carin