Check your account email address ×

Reasons to blame liberals for dividing this country.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The left want to allow abortions a year after birth, that is cold blooded murder.

I'm all for late term abortions up to 70 to 80 yrs old. Mc's family would probly agree

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep.  Why do Dems have to win by 12 points?  What goes around……comes around…..so go fuck yourself :snack:

This is the problem, you believe it is good in one side does it, but not the other.  Read and Understand what Snake said below.  That is why I say it is liberals dividing this country

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Well, my opinion has the weight of the Constitution behind it.

I have no problem with whatever people have to say. The left does and wants to silence it.

I have no problem with people who don't like or want a gun in their house. The left does and wants to take them or regulate them into uselessness.

I have no problem with someone who want to put a vaccine in their body. The left tried everything possible to coerce or shame people to do it.

I have a problem with weaponizing government. I have a problem with government not performing the basic obligation of keeping our border secure.

I may not be right all the time, but I feel good knowing I got 250ish years of precedent behind me.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's almost like people are starting to get the hint there is a uniparty.... maybe even a deep state type of thing that runs both sides against the middle....

I admit I have changed opinion on a series of issues. Age and experience type thing.

For the time being, I will stick with the side that doesn't censor (1st amendment) doesn't want my guns (2nd) and isn't trying to shove pseudo science on me...

Sure, this side has issues as well, but total disregard for the Constitution is the hill I will stand on.

The uniparty has been exposed.  Only the blind don't see it.  This both sides crap is for the fence sitters who are only fooling themselves. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Well, my opinion has the weight of the Constitution behind it.

I have no problem with whatever people have to say. The left does and wants to silence it.

I have no problem with people who don't like or want a gun in their house. The left does and wants to take them or regulate them into uselessness.

I have no problem with someone who want to put a vaccine in their body. The left tried everything possible to coerce or shame people to do it.

I have a problem with weaponizing government. I have a problem with government not performing the basic obligation of keeping our border secure.

I may not be right all the time, but I feel good knowing I got 250ish years of precedent behind me.

Yup, pretty simple really…

ED690586-45FF-4D54-84F4-B246F13C1C0C.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The uniparty has been exposed.  Only the blind don't see it.  This both sides crap is for the fence sitters who are only fooling themselves. 

There are idiots and pushers on the right as well, don'[t delude yourself. The place is filled with people who ran on platitudes and promises to do something, and turned into a swamp creature very quickly.

440px-Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_1

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

It really is astounding how these guys can't see it.

Honestly, what im seeing is the left continually blaming the right, the right doing it back,, then we find the left has been lying about everything theyve been selling us.   its always been a blame game, but when shit gets as crazy as it is today and no one is paying a price for it,, our government is wayy fubar  

why dont we hear about Bidens illegal possession of top secret documents?       he had shit(truck loads) going back yyyyyyyyyyears he shouldnt have had at all.

Edited by old indy

50 minutes ago, old indy said:

Honestly, what im seeing is the left continually blaming the right, the right doing it back,, then we find the left has been lying about everything theyve been selling us.   its always been a blame game, but when shit gets as crazy as it is today and no one is paying a price for it,, our government is wayy fubar  

why dont we hear about Bidens illegal possession of top secret documents?       he had shit(truck loads) going back yyyyyyyyyyears he shouldnt have had at all.

:thumb:  Articles of impeachment should be brought against biden for the same reason as they did with trump.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:thumb:  Articles of impeachment should be brought against biden for the same reason as they did with trump.

Repubs got no spine. Bringing impeachment will divide and upset the right? Yeah that’s what they are saying.

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Repubs got no spine. Bringing impeachment will divide and upset the right? Yeah that’s what they are saying.

Why Bother With impeachment,it  means nothing, it dust makes the idiots on both sides think that the government is doing something. As far as I know no President has ever faced serious consequences from impeachment or been removed from office.

Edited by Cat45

7 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Why Bother With impeachment,it  means nothing, it dust makes the idiots on both sides think that the government is doing something. As far as I know no President has ever faced serious consequences from impeachment or been removed from office.

While I do agree with you as it may do nothing, but it actually may work to get biden out which may be what Democrats want and would put in Kamala, which would suck.  Not sure if that would be good or bad.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, old indy said:

Present day the left owns this mess. Historically tho it's a definite two-way street.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

While I do agree with you as it may do nothing, but it actually may work to get biden out which may be what Democrats want and would put in Kamala, which would suck.  Not sure if that would be good or bad.

I don't think anybody wants kamala in there. If anything, i think they're gonna push joe out to try to get Newsome in

3 hours ago, Snake said:

One side says be what you want to be.

One says YOU WILL AGREE WITH WHAT I WANT TO BE!

Except that’s bullshit. Republicans are all over forcing idiotic religious bullshit on people. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

I have no problem with whatever people have to say.

I'll bet you $25 that you're lying and can even back it up with your own words :lol:

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The left want to allow abortions a year after birth, that is cold blooded murder.

For you alone, I would support a full 100 years.  Abort yourself and hurry up.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The uniparty has been exposed.  Only the blind don't see it.

Same uniparty that doesn't agree with itself?  Derp.  

I just keep doing what I’m doing. Thankful everyday for my friends,  family, and we all don’t have to live in a liberal shit hole. Most people around here see things the same way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What religious bullshit did republicans force on you?

The forced democrats on me by crusading against abortion and losing elections because of it 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

What religious bullshit did republicans force on you?

Oh please. The anti abortion and anti gay theme is worn everyday by republicans. That shit ain’t anyone’s business. Republicans are obsessed with who’s fucking who. It’s bizarre and weird. They are sneakily crafting the message…..if you’re gay you’re a pedo. It’s their go to. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I just keep doing what I’m doing. Thankful everyday for my friends,  family, and we all don’t have to live in a liberal shit hole. Most people around here see things the same way. 

I’m exactly the same with the fucked party of conspiracies. Conspiracies is all that the republicans have. No matter how far fetched and baseless….their followers make it believable. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m exactly the same with the fucked party of conspiracies. Conspiracies is all that the republicans have. No matter how far fetched and baseless….their followers make it believable. 

I ask…..
What are you going to do about it? 

So, nothing? 
Stop worrying about it then.