Check your account email address ×

Not on the MSM....FAILED SHCOOL SHOOTING.

10 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

There are people at the schools right now?? 

Yep - there are year round schools.  I'm not sure if this was one of them, or if this is old news, but there are definitely schools that run all year (kids just get more time off).

• Gold Member

Glad my Kids schools are pretty locked down. 

Cant get in unless they unlock the door thru a video monitor system after identifying yourself . 

Granted I guess someone with a childs names could lie and pose as a parent and possibly get in but at least its something.  Helps the Police station is next door also. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member

We didn’t have a HS shooting team but I did take Hunters Safety when I was 12 and the class was held in the old Middle School Cafeteria…44 years ago (hard to believe) and I still remember the basic gun safety rules I learned. Same thing with Boaters Safety.👍🏼🇺🇸

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We didn’t have a HS shooting team but I did take Hunters Safety when I was 12 and the class was held in the old Middle School Cafeteria…44 years ago (hard to believe) and I still remember the basic gun safety rules I learned. Same thing with Boaters Safety.👍🏼🇺🇸

I'm about 99% positive my Firearms Safety was also done in the middle school cafeteria after school hours (School is still there today, my kids actually went there as well) -  Schools were one of the few bigger meeting places back then anyone could use.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I'm about 99% positive my Firearms Safety was also done in the middle school cafeteria after school hours (School is still there today, my kids actually went there as well) -  Schools were one of the few bigger meeting places back then anyone could use.

Same here ... it was in the elementary school cafeteria during the evening.

• Like 1

Business is Business . . . . Give the customer anything they want ....

And  Yes,  let the CUSTOMER pay their own child's tuition bills.  

Make the school accountable to the parent / student for the curriculum & quality of class room performance.

No more free programs for someone else to pay the bill

Took firearm safety class at our high school.

science teacher taught it in his classroom after school.

brought my 22 in for range practice on bus of course with parent permission slip!!😁

• Like 2