Check your account email address ×

Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings

We’ve know this all along.. Joe Biden is the biggest liar on the planet and I hope he and his followers burn in hell.

Archer said that Hunter put his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone while meeting with business partners at least 20 times. Archer described how Joe Biden was put on the phone to sell "the brand."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-confirms-joe-biden-lied-about-knowledge-hunters-business-dealings-comer-says

Isn't it just amazing how far things have to go with the Biden's before anyone believes it?

Nope. Never happened.

Nope. No proof.

That's just a lie.

Wow, that was a helluva surprise!

It's interesting that both sides are claiming victory after Archer's interview.

One side says Archer directly linked Biden to some shady dealings, while a committee member from the other side -- one who stayed for the whole hearing -- claims Archer made it clear that Biden never discussed business during the twenty phone calls and that no bribe from Burisma ever occurred.

I'm looking forward to reading the transcripts to see for myself what was said.

1 hour ago, CaddisFly said:

It's interesting that both sides are claiming victory after Archer's interview.

One side says Archer directly linked Biden to some shady dealings, while a committee member from the other side -- one who stayed for the whole hearing -- claims Archer made it clear that Biden never discussed business during the twenty phone calls and that no bribe from Burisma ever occurred.

I'm looking forward to reading the transcripts to see for myself what was said.

Its been shown multiple times that anyone defending Biden from this shit is a fucking liar. I’ve read enough to know that.

• Thanks 1

Because they want to do business with Hunter. :lol: He has zero to offer other than access to Dad. How stupid do these folks this we are? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

where is @SnowRider and @Mainecat ?? Fucking assholes ignore blatant corruption and selling out America. 

Hey dumbfuck - you’re getting played.  Where’s the transcript?  The Dems want it released.  You’re a fucking fool :lol: 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbfuck - you’re getting played.  Where’s the transcript?  The Dems want it released.  You’re a fucking fool :lol: 

689B705D-C980-4197-801A-960C33C70DA4.gif

Edited by EvilBird

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

unreal the excuses and mental gymnastics these fucks do to protect a crackhead a pedophile 

Who’s protecting Junior?  He was in the admin after all :snack: