Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin Dells

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Kalahari.  

1 hour ago, Allyammies said:

Get your wallet out.

None of the big name places are cheap there.  If you're doing the outdoor water parks you'd be better off finding a hotel, honestly.  But none of it is inexpensive, regardless of where you stay.

What are you looking for?  If you stay at an all inclusive place which is costly but convenient your missing out on some nice attractions in the Dells that you could go to.

Edited by Doug

We’ve stayed at most places out there and best bang for buck is wilderness.

several indoor and outdoor water parks.

they have some deals on off days.

they’ve really went up in price since first time we’ve stayed there.

Also look for deals on timeshare someone trying to rent for week or weekend .

Edited by X2700
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Kalahari, Wilderness, or Great Wolf. Kalahari has the most services. Hopefully you won the lottery. :lol: 

I’m at Minneapolis great wolf right meow 

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m at Minneapolis great wolf right meow 

You come to Minneapolis and didn’t let your favorite FS pals know about it? I’m sure deephaven and I could have met you for some beers.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You come to Minneapolis and didn’t let your favorite FS pals know about it? I’m sure deephaven and I could have met you for some beers.

:lol:

Buddy and I just crushed about 20 beers in the parking lot of the great wolf :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Do all liquor stores In Minneapolis close at 6? Was gay that we had to drink beer. Even buddy from Wisconsin was like wtf this is gay 

Go visit the George Floyd tribute and get back to us. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Do all liquor stores In Minneapolis close at 6? Was gay that we had to drink beer. Even buddy from Wisconsin was like wtf this is gay 

On Sunday yes. They were never open on sundays until recently. We use to do a lot of Wisconsin runs. They also close the liquor stores at 10 on the weekends. So you better be stocked up for the long night bender. When I pass through the dells for work I stay at the new staybridge and drink the free beer at happy hour until they kick me out. I don’t go there during tourist season or get involved in that shit. I am sorry you are stuck at the great wolf lodge Minneapolis 

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

You shut your dirty mouf and be happy you can buy the corn squeezing in this state on a Sunday!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go visit the George Floyd tribute and get back to us. 

Couldn’t. There was a bald, old white guy that lived in a van that kept licking George’s crotch and was saying that everyone was stupid except him 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

On Sunday yes. They were never open on sundays until recently. We use to do a lot of Wisconsin runs. They also close the liquor stores at 10 on the weekends. So you better be stocked up for the long night bender. When I pass through the dells for work I stay at the new staybridge and drink the free beer at happy hour until they kick me out. I don’t go there during tourist season or get involved in that shit. I am sorry you are stuck at the great wolf lodge Minneapolis 

The water park looks ok here. But the restaurant and lounge are pretty mediocre 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

The water park looks ok here. But the restaurant and lounge are pretty mediocre 

Other than the hazel wood on the other side of the mall from you just about everything is mediocre at best on that side of town. It’s all in the mall bull shit or chain restaurants. have to travel to west 7th area of St. Paul or shitty apolis for something decent. I live on the other side of the ditch from where you are at and it is every shitty chain restaurant you can think of.