Check your account email address ×

More say violence could be necessary to restore Trump to White House: survey

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4119386-more-say-violence-could-be-necessary-to-restore-trump-to-white-house-survey/

not a cult? 

are some people just plain batshit crazy?  

Rather than regularly describing Trump supporters, who represent half the voting public as a cult, you might consider why they’ve lost faith in our voting process and institutions.  Look all around you, the reasons are too numerous to count.  I would suggest if there is ever to be finding bipartisan solutions to anything, you get your head out of your ass.  Because you’re not convincing them of anything by continuing to insult them.  You’re only polarizing them more.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rather than regularly describing Trump supporters, who represent half the voting public as a cult, you might consider why they’ve lost faith in our voting process and institutions.  Look all around you, the reasons are too numerous to count.  I would suggest if there is ever to be finding bipartisan solutions to anything, you get your head out of your ass.  Because you’re not convincing them of anything by continuing to insult them.  You’re only polarizing them more.

where?  Here?  all 27 of the magatards?   this is the only online forum where I discuss politics.  go ahead and blame the media or the left, but it's as much on Trump as it is on them... imo. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4119386-more-say-violence-could-be-necessary-to-restore-trump-to-white-house-survey/

not a cult? 

No it's not a cult, that's just silly. If Biden lost there would just as many idiots making the same claims except about Biden. Remember all the morons who blew a gasket Trump beat Hillary? They were convinced that gays were going to rounded up and arrested and all the other stupid shit.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

where?  Here?  all 27 of the magatards?   this is the only online forum where I discuss politics.  go ahead and blame the media or the left, but it's as much on Trump as it is on them... imo. 

And your intelligence shines like a beacon, I blame people like you who buy into the bullshit. Because what you just said, was more bullshit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Everyone on here that supports him is batshit crazy, so yes.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Rather than regularly describing Trump supporters, who represent half the voting public as a cult

Half.  ROFL.  He would have won then.  Nowhere close to half.  Half don't even support the R's.  Lots of R's are not trumpers.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And your intelligence shines like a beacon, I blame people like you who buy into the bullshit. Because what you just said, was more bullshit.

awww, am I hurting your feewings again? 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Everyone on here that supports him is batshit crazy, so yes.

Half.  ROFL.  He would have won then.  Nowhere close to half.  Half don't even support the R's.  Lots of R's are not trumpers.

74 million is almost half the voting public in this country, 158.38 million in 2020.  Close enough.  The point is even if 74 million was a third of the registered voters, describing them as a cult is no way to win them over.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Only way to restore Trump is to vote him back in. A new civil war over Trump isn’t going to happen. January 6th was their chance and they blew it

Edited by Skidooski

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No it's not a cult, that's just silly. If Biden lost there would just as many idiots making the same claims except about Biden. Remember all the morons who blew a gasket Trump beat Hillary? They were convinced that gays were going to rounded up and arrested and all the other stupid shit.

A cult didn’t show up to stop the certification of the election on Jan 6, 2017.

So either Hillary doesn’t have a cult or she’s just that nice that she chose not to use it. You can decide. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Not at all friend, I’m just trying to help you not look so dumb lol

I didn't vote for trump in 2016 or 2020 and will post until my fingers bleed (here) not to see him elected in 2024 

but I truly appreciate the help... friend. 

no Biden 

no Trump 

The Cult :groin: SSFB :lol:

@DriftBusta  you’re on a cult.  74 million < 81 million.  It means the cult is larger than it should be.  Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people.  And you’re proof :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not a cult? 

Many in the south detest Lincoln. Ironically, most are GOP'ers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Only way to restore Trump is to vote him back in. A new civil war over Trump isn’t going to happen. January 6th was their chance and they blew it

No argument there.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

So either Hillary doesn’t have a cult or she’s just that nice that she chose not to use it. You can decide. 

Conservatives or populists weren't the ones who dreamed up the "cult" perjorative that you intellectually malleable types can latch onto, so at least recognize that both sides of the political spectrum are convinced of their righteousness.  I'm right.  You're wrong.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument there.

Conservatives or populists weren't the ones who dreamed up the "cult" perjorative that you intellectually malleable types can latch onto, so at least recognize that both sides of the political spectrum are convinced of their righteousness.  I'm right.  You're wrong.  :lol: 

Well yeah, Trumpers aren’t bright enough to understand what a cult is, as evidenced by all of the discussions here when it comes up. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

No, a cult did not, a bunch of weirdos from across the country did though to protest not exactly peacefully.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No, a cult did not, a bunch of weirdos from across the country did though to protest not exactly peacefully.

Yeah just an organic gathering of weirdos, nothing else there. :lol:

Refer to my earlier post about not understanding what a cult is. 

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well yeah, Trumpers aren’t bright enough to understand what a cult is, as evidenced by all of the discussions here when it comes up. 

Forgive me if I'm not impressed with your critical thinking skills as you seem to be.  :lol:  :bc: