Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2023

8 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Hamm's is alive and well in MN 

Well alive is a big stretch. It better be fucking cold, or like Bud Light, undrinkable.  Perfect beer for kROMMER and boy, girl? Awful? Not sure in Ms homophobic rant guy who learned the C word and decided to run with it.

Edited by ZR6000RR

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well alive is a big stretch. It better be fucking cold, or like Bud Light, undrinkable.  Perfect beer for kROMMER and boy, girl? Awful? Not sure in Ms homophobic rant guy who learned the C word and decided to run with it.

Awful doesn't drink. 🖕

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My life is pretty good, I'd drink too if I was going to be a test dummy for Cat, or worked for family.

Being a test dummy for Polaris would be wise to drink, alot! I have never had a Cat fail me, but the one Poo I bought new was a disaster. Never again. 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have never had a Cat fail me

You ride like a grandma and a couple hundred miles a year.  You wouldn't make anything fail...although you sure have had problems based on threads you've been a part of that all of a sudden aren't failures.  Guess Cat's fail even when you ride never and like a bitch.

We should have a Freedom Sledder Day at ERX to settle these discussions, once and for all.  

... at least settled until the event is over, and then we can start arguing again.  But, we should still do it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mnstang said:

Hamm's is alive and well in MN 

Have 4 30 racks ready to go for Boone.  That'll maybe last the first 2 nights.  It'll depend on what my friend brings with.  Might stop and pick up another 2 or 3 30 racks.

22 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Hamm's is from the land of sky blue waters.  Do you not like the beer refreshing?

13 hours ago, soeaster said:

Got a 12 pack in the beer fridge as I type this!

Dude, a 12'er of Hamm's is $9.99 here and a dirty 30 is $14.99 or $15.99 depending on where you go.  The dirty 30 is clearly the way to go.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Have 4 30 racks ready to go for Boone.  That'll maybe last the first 2 nights.  It'll depend on what my friend brings with.  Might stop and pick up another 2 or 3 30 racks.

Hamm's is from the land of sky blue waters.  Do you not like the beer refreshing?

Dude, a 12'er of Hamm's is $9.99 here and a dirty 30 is $14.99 or $15.99 depending on where you go.  The dirty 30 is clearly the way to go.

Hamm's is not refreshing.  It is piss water. Just a little worse than coors and miller.  Just sayin.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'd ask WTF is wrong with you, but no one here has time for that list.

Well, when you get off your high horse, maybe we can converse like adults.  Honesty is not a strong suit for you?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

When you have your first beer, get back to the group.  

Done. Well? You were within 5 feet of my sled. You took a picture. Troll came to mind. You probably walked within 10 feet  of me at Pinehurst. Conversation goes both ways. Name calling disqualifies any and all. Beer does taste good tonight.  Hot out there. 

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Done. Well? You were within 5 feet of my sled. You took a picture. Troll came to mind. You probably walked within 10 feet  of me at Pinehurst. Conversation goes both ways. Name calling disqualifies any and all. Beer does taste good tonight.  Hot out there. 

Not sure what you are bitching about.  My group rolled in for breakfast and were the only ones parked there.  Walked on and your sled was there.

My offer for your sled still stands.  $100 bills, no questions asked.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Not sure what you are bitching about.  My group rolled in for breakfast and were the only ones parked there.  Walked on and your sled was there.

My offer for your sled still stands.  $100 bills, no questions asked.  

Tell you what. Look me up there next year. I will show you the greatest group of people on earth. Dont be retarded on the I will give you this for my sled. Wasted bandwidth. Puts you right in the group of the three fuckheads. Awful, KROMMER  and deep. 14,500 and you have a deal. 15 with the cover.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I know I know! I didn't have room for a 30 in the fridge! There was too much Old Style and High Life left!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

Procross prices are going to drop when the catalyst is out 

I'm shocked to see dealers advertising '24 800's on the floor..  who in their right mind would buy one???  Hell the big bore catalyst will be released before the selling season.

We ordered exactly 0.

FWIW Jimwit @ZR6000RR is still lying about the catalyst being sold out.  Its available in riot, and m versions still.

On 8/2/2023 at 2:39 PM, p51mstg said:

We should have a Freedom Sledder Day at ERX to settle these discussions, once and for all.  

... at least settled until the event is over, and then we can start arguing again.  But, we should still do it.

A few of us were there for the last sx race they had. 

• Like 1