Check your account email address ×

Jason Aldean song being cancelled

44 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

attack this guy but say nothing about all the rap music that glorifies drug dealing, killing snitches, stealing, etc. anyone remember ice t's band body count ? got one song cancelled because it was called cop killer. song starts with words "i'd like to take a pig out in this parking lot and shoot him in his muthafuckin face" . funny the same guy is doing commercials for cheerios. 

Can you imagine white peoples defending and freaking out if a black artist used images of KKK.  

That makes us look bad…you racists!!! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

But I stand by what I said before, and that he could have filmed himself in front of 100 different courthouses/locations and I just about guarantee you someone would dig deep enough to find some ugly history there.  

Find me one that carry's the historical significance of below. Just because you keep repeating this doesn't make it true.

Prove me wrong or don't IDGAF but quit using your opinion as facts.

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Damn....even sounds like the lynching of nearly 100 years ago was justified.....:lol:  sexually assaulting a minor.

Screenshot_20230724_112735_Chrome.jpg

The kid was murdered without a fair trial. Not something that should be celebrated.

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Jesus christ Bonnie we are talking about a country song FFS no need to be such a drama queen.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Find me one that carry's the historical significance of below. Just because you keep repeating this doesn't make it true.

The kid was murdered without a fair trial. Not something that should be celebrated.

Stevie

Take your own advice that you give to others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude what is going on in your life that’s got you so fucken wound 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Dude what is going on in your life that’s got you so fucken wound 

I'm not wound up at all, not like the 7-8 guys I have hanging off my every post :lol: My bonus this month for site traffic will be huge :roflcrying:

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Almost Trump like.....:lol:

39 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

This was a stroke of marketing genius. 

Rile up two opposing groups and get a bunch of gullible dolts to buy your crappy ass music to see what all the fuss is about. 

:lol:

Yup...16 million+ views and shot up to number 1.....God Bless

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Crap ass is definitely a good description of it.

Would sound awesome on Mindblower speakers:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like the Canadian is slapping the shit out of a bunch of ignorant racist American bigots :thumbsup:

The "View" called and needs you as a guest.     You're lock and step with their take on it..... congrats 👏. .:lol: Whoopi wants to be eaten....I'm sure you'll oblige

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm not wound up at all, not like the 7-8 guys I have hanging off my every post :lol: My bonus this month for site traffic will be huge :roflcrying:

Welp…. you got ChinRider on your side so that’s a plus :lol:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Poor little Queen of the Admin team ... getting slapped around like usual.  Here, this took me all of about 30 seconds to find, and I'm sure it wouldn't take long to find more examples.  Is this FACT enough for ya, or do you just continue to be triggered whenever you see me post something, just like Badger used trigger you?  What a pathetic pile you've become :thumbsdown:

THIS DAY IN HISTORY

Sept. 28, 1919: The Omaha Courthouse Lynching and Riot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Bontz Your racist ignorant ass misses the point.  He knew what he was doing and knew the meaning behind his message.  To think otherwise and to see the justification and excuses is what makes you and your ilk pieces of shit.  It’s too bad society continues to deal with racist ignorant trash. 

• Haha 1

Toolkit - you're so dumb you probably think Aldean wrote the lyrics to that song, too.  You have zero firsthand knowledge of Jason Aldean knowing the production company picked this location for any reason other than it's a common "prop" for other productions.  But hey, I'm glad you're familiar enough to recognize what a piece of shit is, since you see it every time you look in the mirror.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Toolkit - you're so dumb you probably think Aldean wrote the lyrics to that song, too.  You have zero firsthand knowledge of Jason Aldean knowing the production company picked this location for any reason other than it's a common "prop" for other productions.  But hey, I'm glad you're familiar enough to recognize what a piece of shit is, since you see it every time you look in the mirror.

He’s so over emotional and overly opinionated thinking they are facts 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Bontz Your racist ignorant ass misses the point.  He knew what he was doing and knew the meaning behind his message.  To think otherwise and to see the justification and excuses is what makes you and your ilk pieces of shit.  It’s too bad society continues to deal with racist ignorant trash. 

Yet you still don't even know any real life Black people , let alone actually friends with some. :lol:

You are a fucking stupid lily white faggot  stay in your lane moron. 

BLM would go through a small US town like a tornado in a trailer park. Remember Americans stand behind Kyle Rittenhouse because none had the balls to stand beside him. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

BLM would go through a small US town like a tornado in a trailer park. Remember Americans stand behind Kyle Rittenhouse because none had the balls to stand beside him. 

Nook says what?