Check your account email address ×

be prepared to pay a tree tax next...

We have planted thousands of trees over the years.  We used to put 4-500 pine trees a year in at our family’s 80 acres many years ago.  They are about ready for harvest… LOL

Edited by Mag6240

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in the neighborhood I grew up in there were about 40 homes surrounded by farmland and woods.  early 2000's a couple developers bought up every available parcel and built 400+ homes... destroying my childhood stomping grounds.  I'm sad everytime I go through there.  a trend we've been seeing is when ma and pa pass away, kids don't want to run a farm and a year or two later... subdivision.  green space is good space.

IMG_20230718_191909090_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230718_192340928_HDR.jpg

Same, only I’m stuck living here putting up with it all still.

52 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

We have planted thousands of trees over the years.  We used to put 4-500 pine trees a year in at our family’s 80 acres many years ago.  They are about ready for harvest… LOL

if you want to remain a good and loyal republican you won't cut them down.   

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you want to remain a good and loyal republican you won't cut them down.   

My political choice won't have any affect on my chainsaw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/house-republicans-propose-planting-trillion-trees-move-climate-101384307

who's going to pay for and plant all of these fucking trees?  

can we make the homeless do it?  how about prisoners... or asylum seekers?  how will the trees be divided up? 

I have a lot of questions here republicans... a LOT!!!! 

:roflcrying:

I've heard it all now. :lmao:Let's not plant tree's because they might start on fire.  

And more trees could even increase the risk of wildfires by serving as fuel in a warming world.

What this warming planet needs is a good sized volcanic eruption or three... Spew a few thousand what ever terms they want to use to measure the ash going into the sky to block some percentage of the sun for a few dozen years... Problem solved!  

If this planet is warming like they claim it is, I have no doubt this will naturally occur.... weird huh??

Just now, Highmark said:

I've heard it all now. :lmao:Let's not plant tree's because they might start on fire.  

And more trees could even increase the risk of wildfires by serving as fuel in a warming world.

what's good is bad 

what's bad is good

mixed messaging 

the solution is killing all the fatties first, then using their obese corpses as fertilizer for tree planting.  we'll also plot a new path to legal citizenship by requiring would be citizens to rake the forests and put out forest fires for six years... like the CCC boys.  

we can be do better than Canada

14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

My political choice won't have any affect on my chainsaw.

the party will be forced to abandon you... like Liz Cheney 

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

What this warming planet needs is a good sized volcanic eruption or three... Spew a few thousand what ever terms they want to use to measure the ash going into the sky to block some percentage of the sun for a few dozen years... Problem solved!  

If this planet is warming like they claim it is, I have no doubt this will naturally occur.... weird huh??

I'm not a religious person persay, but every night before I go to bed I say a little prayer about a gigantic asteroid striking the planet.  No luck thusfar.  

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the party will be forced to abandon you... like Liz Cheney 

I'm not a religious person persay, but every night before I go to bed I say a little prayer about a gigantic asteroid striking the planet.  No luck thusfar.  

Volcanoes are a better dream... those of us who are fleet of foot can still escape those!

21 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Volcanoes are a better dream... those of us who are fleet of foot can still escape those!

true, the fatties won't be able to outrun the lava flow or ash plume.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is true 

Uranus 

Well yeah.  Whites have been keeping the trees out of communities of color since the early 80’s. 

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

need a starter kit?  I can send you a five gallon bucket of these. 

solar panels?  

in the neighborhood I grew up in there were about 40 homes surrounded by farmland and woods.  early 2000's a couple developers bought up every available parcel and built 400+ homes... destroying my childhood stomping grounds.  I'm sad everytime I go through there.  a trend we've been seeing is when ma and pa pass away, kids don't want to run a farm and a year or two later... subdivision.  green space is good space.

Air Strips and Cannabis are where the green is at.....  Solar Fields and windmills aren't bad.....

And, I'm open to lots of  new snowmobile trails

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

need a starter kit?  I can send you a five gallon bucket of these. 

solar panels?