Check your account email address ×

be prepared to pay a tree tax next...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I went to the Wisconsin Dells as a kid, and my dad used to take me to Lake Geneva? (I think that's what it was called) Good times!

As an adult I'd love to go to Crandon and see the truck races once in my life..

You ever go see that?? 

that's basically northern Illinois

been to Crandon for the races many times but not in recent years.  couple of brothers I grew up with used to race trophy trucks years ago.

look what they did in Ethiopia, where they can't grow food.

Nature-based carbon removal measures like tree planting have gained traction globally. Last July, for example, Ethiopia set a world record by planting over 350 million trees in 12 hours as part of a green campaign by Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed. 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I already do? Own a landscape business..

Pay attention around here

great, they're looking for donations and born leaders... 

3 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Se mn.area was mostly plains with little to no trees.when looking at pictures from years ago hardly no trees now valleys are full.

yes lots were cut for crop land but it was mostly plains.

we can grow most anything on the silt loam... but mostly grow processed insecticide ridden genetically engineered food, for fatties... who live in sprawling subdivisions and drive gas powered vehicles miles to work instead of taking public transportation.  

:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

great, they're looking for donations and born leaders... 

we can grow most anything on the silt loam... but mostly grow processed insecticide ridden genetically engineered food, for fatties... who live in sprawling subdivisions and drive gas powered vehicles miles to work instead of taking public transportation.  

:lol:

I'm that guy..💪💪

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's basically northern Illinois

been to Crandon for the races many times but not in recent years.  couple of brothers I grew up with used to race trophy trucks years ago.

look what they did in Ethiopia, where they can't grow food.

Nature-based carbon removal measures like tree planting have gained traction globally. Last July, for example, Ethiopia set a world record by planting over 350 million trees in 12 hours as part of a green campaign by Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed. 

Yes, I grew up in Lake Zurich and the Barrington/ Shaumburg areas, Sister went to NIU.. Totally Jelly you have seen those races!:bc:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey, you could get a phat taxpayer funded government pension if you play your cards right 👍

Sadly this is my 20th year in business and I'm out at the end of this season

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, I grew up in Lake Zurich and the Barrington/ Shaumburg areas, Sister went to NIU.. Totally Jelly you have seen those races!:bc:

it's not a long drive really... plenty of VRBO Airbnb places nearby.

https://crandonoffroad.com/

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sadly this is my 20th year in business and I'm out at the end of this season

retiring?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm just laughing at this whole mess... especially the part about republicans warming up to the notion of climate change or whatever label is felt to be applied to changes in the planet. 

So with that, do you drive an EV, water your lawn or have an obesity issue? 

I drive a Kenworth with a Cummins, a Ram with a Hemi, diesel tractor and 2 stroke snowmobiles, no need to water lawn and grow and can my own produce, anything else?

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I drive a Kenworth with a Cummins, a Ram with a Hemi, diesel tractor and 2 stroke snowmobiles, no need to water lawn and grow and can my own produce, anything else?

do you want to discuss the obesity issue publicly or via pm? 

:)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you want to discuss the obesity issue publicly or via pm? 

:)

only thing obese is your head, I am within my weight range for height and body mass and do physical labor everyday, no need to worry about me sunshine:guzzle:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

only thing obese is your head, I am within my weight range for height and body mass and do physical labor everyday, no need to worry about me sunshine:guzzle:

defensive... so you're at the top of the range.  ;)

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Damn Karen2Karen just getting pummeled :lol:

38540D57-2484-446D-B61E-366AD2908DAC.gif

play along dimwit... or are you still struggling with your Biden vs Trump voting decision.

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

play along dimwit... or are you still struggling with your Biden vs Trump voting decision.

I already answered you 3 times .  

Have another PBR ya fucking lush. You sound like dementia Joe  :guzzle:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If you are trolling for a date you're out of luck I have been married 20+ years and you're not my type, PM transgenderrider he might be available

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I already answered you 3 times .  

Have another PBR ya fucking lush. You sound like dementia Joe  :guzzle:

really?   shoot me a link...

no PBR or booze the past two weeks,  I have biometrics, blood work and a physical coming up... to check my clotting issues from the past. 

welcome to sober me... :(

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

If you are trolling for a date you're out of luck I have been married 20+ years and you're not my type, PM transgenderrider he might be available

ya know what might help with your obvious weight and anger level? 

PLANTING TREES!!!!   :roflcrying:

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

really?   shoot me a link...

no PBR or booze the past two weeks,  I have biometrics, blood work and a physical coming up... to check my clotting issues from the past. 

welcome to sober me... :(

ya know what might help with your obvious weight and anger level? 

PLANTING TREES!!!!   :roflcrying:

Well that sucks man hope ya get a good checkup . 

But yes Ive told ya,  I wont vote for Trump. The way he pushed lockdowns and vaccines Im done. Nothing to do with any of the crap you whine about like Jan 6. 

And Id rather shoot myself then vote for Biden . 

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well that sucks man hope ya get a good checkup . 

But yes Ive told ya,  I wont vote for Trump. The way he pushed lockdowns and vaccines Im done. Nothing to do with any of the crap you whine about like Jan 6. 

And Id rather shoot myself then vote for Biden . 

it's an annual thing, should be fine... haven't had any symptoms to be concerned about but better safe than sorry

I can willingly admit I just have a hate-on for Trump, he's not healthy for this nation imo.  Biden is just incompetent and it's far past time for him to go... well, both of them really.  seems we agree on some things, just for different reasons. 

I'd normally do one of those beer cheer emoji's... but that would probably make me want a beer.  :lolz:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/house-republicans-propose-planting-trillion-trees-move-climate-101384307

who's going to pay for and plant all of these fucking trees?  

can we make the homeless do it?  how about prisoners... or asylum seekers?  how will the trees be divided up? 

I have a lot of questions here republicans... a LOT!!!! 

:roflcrying:

They could pay us that over produce trees on our roofs.  Maybe use tax payer funding to pay us $10 a tree or something like that.  I provide a benefit of planting almost 2 mature trees every single day year round.

IMG_3110.thumb.png.199df20b7d0284e9aac6860fee1f15ee.png

Our area has succumbed to housing developments that have destroyed thousands of acres of woodlands.  

Someone send me over a D9, i'll make room for the trees.......

And tell the ginny's and the spics and the pollaks they gots to go.    The Irish can stay.....

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ICG said:

Oops, . . . Maybe 🤔,  I had those tree's removed too soon?  😂 

IMG_20230711_102547207_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230711_102544603_HDR.jpg

need a starter kit?  I can send you a five gallon bucket of these. 

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

They could pay us that over produce trees on our roofs.  Maybe use tax payer funding to pay us $10 a tree or something like that.  I provide a benefit of planting almost 2 mature trees every single day year round.

IMG_3110.thumb.png.199df20b7d0284e9aac6860fee1f15ee.png

solar panels?  

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Our area has succumbed to housing developments that have destroyed thousands of acres of woodlands.  

Someone send me over a D9, i'll make room for the trees.......

And tell the ginny's and the spics and the pollaks they gots to go.    The Irish can stay.....

in the neighborhood I grew up in there were about 40 homes surrounded by farmland and woods.  early 2000's a couple developers bought up every available parcel and built 400+ homes... destroying my childhood stomping grounds.  I'm sad everytime I go through there.  a trend we've been seeing is when ma and pa pass away, kids don't want to run a farm and a year or two later... subdivision.  green space is good space.

IMG_20230718_191909090_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230718_192340928_HDR.jpg