Check your account email address ×

You might be the dumbest most retard trash faggot ass boomer retard in the world if….

You cried about the Bush Jr wars and said you could never vote for republicans again cause they are war mongers.

And then supported Ukraine

Absolute brain dead fucking filth that needs to die 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You cried about the Bush Jr wars and said you could never vote for republicans again cause they are war mongers.

And not just war. Clapping like a seal hoping for WW3 against the worlds largest nuclear power 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did we send troops to Ukraine or is Benny drunk?

You missed the point (again). Why are we involved at all? We’re just delaying the inevitable with weapons and money sent to them. Just to mess with Putin/Russia? The end game will be the same, but they’ll have nothing left of Ukraine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You missed the point (again). Why are we involved at all? We’re just delaying the inevitable with weapons and money sent to them. Just to mess with Putin/Russia? The end game will be the same, but they’ll have nothing left of Ukraine.

Really?

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Supporting Putin? Really?

I get it.

Hatred is a powerful ally, or foe.

I didn't think I had it in me, to become so full of rage or hatred of someone or some thing,  as to wish harm upon myself, as long as my opponent gets an equal dose.

I am coming upon such a state.

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

RUSSIA BAD DERRRRR

When did Russia become the bad guy again? I mean Obama was telling Romney during the debates that Russia had become a global partner and that the cold war stances of the past were outdated and then Hillary Clinton needed some political cover for her questionable dealings and Russia becomes the great Satin again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When did Russia become the bad guy again? I mean Obama was telling Romney during the debates that Russia had become a global partner and that the cold war stances of the past were outdated and then Hillary Clinton needed some political cover for her questionable dealings and Russia becomes the great Satin again.

The global elites have turned Russia into a scapegoat so they could blame everything that happened outside their control on them. Email leaks , whistleblowers etc etc etc. Always Russia and it immediately deflects from the content and half the mind numbing retards dismiss it. It’s been going on for 10-12 years that I recall. Little blurbs in the news all the time with negative connotation regarding Russia. It’s just long term programming 

• Thanks 1

Vlad’s economy was spinning along. He had great relations with the EU, China, and the Middle East. Then he got greedy. Fuck him. The Russian army lost their best people in the opening months of his war. The ruble has crashed. And got him some mutinous regimes on his hands. All that I can do is chuckle. 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The global elites have turned Russia into a scapegoat so they could blame everything that happened outside their control on them. Email leaks , whistleblowers etc etc etc. Always Russia and it immediately deflects from the content and half the mind numbing retards dismiss it. It’s been going on for 10-12 years that I recall. Little blurbs in the news all the time with negative connotation regarding Russia. It’s just long term programming 

Russia is still run behind the scenes by communists but sure you keep supporting them. Poor Russia…send them cash dopey.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Russia is still run behind the scenes by communists but sure you keep supporting them. Poor Russia…send them cash dopey.

You were exactly the person calling Romney's ideas outdated when it comes to Russia and now you are a war hawk.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You’ve never been right a single time in your life. Not once that I recall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Truth.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You were exactly the person calling Romney's ideas outdated when it comes to Russia and now you are a war hawk.  

15 years ago when Putin was slotting along. Invade a country NO

But yeah the fuckin idiots here that support what Putin did and we should look the other way are traitors.

commie loving anti Americans

The 2014 coup was the beginning of the end. But this has been building long before that. Kiev was the heart of Russia for centuries if not a millennium 

when the Soviet Union collapsed and the Russia\ukraine border was arbitrarily redrawn, putting millions of ethnic Russians into a “different country” they were apprehensive but were fine with it as long as NATO didn’t expand 

of course the US kept lying and lying about that. Ukraine could easily be sovereign as long as the US wasn’t hellbent into turning it into a US vassal state. Which they did. This would be like saying the US has no right to be mad if Russia was making Cuba a vassal state and could attack the US from it with ease

wait oh yeah that did happen and the US was pissed and minutes away from nuclear war over it

now the US is hellbent on hurting Russia for whatever weird reason and is willing to sacrifice however many Ukrainians it takes to try to give Russia a bloody nose 

and by the way it’s looking it’s going to be another massive US war blunder. Ukraine is fucked. If anything the US is going to accomplish a stronger Russia 

let’s be honest. The US invaded Ukraine. They just do it differently. They either fund coups, or send in the military to “liberate” a country, install a meat puppet as leader, then control that country as a vassal state.

isn’t the US still occupying Syria?

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The 2014 coup was the beginning of the end. But this has been building long before that. Kiev was the heart of Russia for centuries if not a millennium 

when the Soviet Union collapsed and the Russia\ukraine border was arbitrarily redrawn, putting millions of ethnic Russians into a “different country” they were apprehensive but were fine with it as long as NATO didn’t expand 

of course the US kept lying and lying about that. Ukraine could easily be sovereign as long as the US wasn’t hellbent into turning it into a US vassal state. Which they did. This would be like saying the US has no right to be mad if Russia was making Cuba a vassal state and could attack the US from it with ease

wait oh yeah that did happen and the US was pissed and minutes away from nuclear war over it

now the US is hellbent on hurting Russia for whatever weird reason and is willing to sacrifice however many Ukrainians it takes to try to give Russia a bloody nose 

and by the way it’s looking it’s going to be another massive US war blunder. Ukraine is fucked. If anything the US is going to accomplish a stronger Russia 

let’s be honest. The US invaded Ukraine. They just do it differently. They either fund coups, or send in the military to “liberate” a country, install a meat puppet as leader, then control that country as a vassal state.

isn’t the US still occupying Syria?

So recreating the Soviet Union is OK?