Check your account email address ×

Mike Pence…That’s Not My Concern

Pence is a robot but if you listen to the whole answer instead of the gotcha moment it's the normal position for big government conservatives (i.e., GWB) who expect the fed govt to fix all our internal problems and police the world. 

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The LAST thing this country needs is a religious nut like pence in control...although he might be better than Biden or the Orange man.  

Yeah, instead we need some transgender activist in that position....religious people are just the worst.  As biden would say....COME ON MAN!!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What cities has Biden destroyed in the last 28 months?

Everything is fine….the border is secure, cities are safe and clean, there is no inflation….all is well. As I’ve told you before just stick to your cigars and cognac. You’re an out of touch elitist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everything is fine….the border is secure, cities are safe and clean, there is no inflation….all is well. As I’ve told you before just stick to your cigars and cognac. You’re an out of touch elitist. 

Non answer Jimmy. It’s what I expected though.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And I expect you to toe the Democrat line no matter what.

Exactly (and kind of ironic he claims you provide a non-answer ... he's the master of that)

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Exactly (and kind of ironic he claims you provide a non-answer ... he's the master of that)

Gramps is the biggest hypocrite here. Maybe biggest troll too 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

The LAST thing this country needs is a religious nut like pence in control...although he might be better than Biden or the Orange man.  

Biden and the Dems are religious nut bags, they’re religion is the fallacy that is Global Warming. Not to mention their many other radical wack job beliefs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What cities has Biden destroyed in the last 28 months?

Look at what the progressive policies have done to our cities.  Biden and his administration have clearly contributed to the decline. Leadership matters. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait…what now?

Everyone should google Tucker with Asa or Tucker with Tim Scott or Tucker with Mike Pence.

Tucker asks the questions that we all have and the main stream media doesn't. To all the faggots who will attack Tucker before watching...GFY

Watch the interviews and learn about the people who want to run our nation. 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Everyone should google Tucker with Asa or Tucker with Tim Scott or Tucker with Mike Pence.

Tucker asks the questions that we all have and the main stream media doesn't. To all the faggots who will attack Tucker before watching...GFY

Watch the interviews and learn about the people who want to run our nation. 

There's very few public figures these days who have the clout, either popularity wise, or financially, who can take on the deep state and do.  Tucker is one of them, and a national treasure.  I'd love to see him run for national office of some sort some day.

• Like 2