Check your account email address ×

Netherlands Miss Universe winner (trans) vs. Runner up.

Just now, sleepybrew said:

and sports. sucks they worked so hard for it but it's a waste of time now anyway

I just don't see how normal "Women" can be for any of this.  I mean, it's pretty obvious there is a difference physically, even when the best women's soccer team with the failed Subway spokesperson, gets beaten by a bunch of 14 and 15 year old boys.  DUH.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I was never interested in those dog and pony shows.  Just ridiculous.

Before the interwebs, it was a decent few minutes at the beginning of the show seeing all the hot chicks!  

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Before the interwebs, it was a decent few minutes at the beginning of the show seeing all the hot chicks!  

OK I will admit the swimsuit contest part  was worth watching but once they shitcanned that there was nothing.

Who wants to hear what some ditz that's been in pageants her entire life would do to make the world a better place :lol:

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its the actions to children I'm concerned about which I'm sure you recognize this particular thread has nothing to do with and was meant more in a funny way.

Honestly MC and this is not a slam against you but you simply cannot fully understand not having any children yourself.  Teachers and what not trying to convince 7 yr old's (and younger) they are not the gender they were born is child abuse.  This goes without even getting into the chemical castration and hormone treatments literally ruining these kids by the time they are in their 20's. 

You use to be mildly level headed.   What happen to you that got you to the point its absolutely all or nothing with the democrap propaganda?   You literally cannot go against ANYTHING they say.    

There is zero proof to the Republican accusations. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There is zero proof to the Republican accusations. 

Holy shit dude you are blind.   Just stop. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your kids must be proud of you.

Didn't you just fucking cry about Me in another thread for saying you are a WIMP with no kids.... Didnt you claim that I was bringing Family up? Imaginary kids you dont have correct? 

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So we’re bringing up family now pussy boy?

Oh thats right you did. But now you are talking about my actual real kids ....again.  How convenient... 

You hypocritical piece of fucking shit . :bigfinger:

• Like 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

Didn't you just fucking cry about Me in another thread for saying you are a WIMP with no kids.... Didnt you claim that I was bringing Family up? Imaginary kids you dont have correct? 

Oh thats right you did. But now you are talking about my actual real kids ....again.  How convenient... 

You hypocritical piece of fucking shit . :bigfinger:

A wimp comes on to social media and posts memes HE CREATED about members he doesn’t like.

Your kids should see who their dad really is.

That is if you really are who you say you are lil guy.  

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

A wimp comes on to social media and posts memes HE CREATED about members he doesn’t like.

Your kids should see who their dad really is.

That is if you really are who you say you are lil guy.  

My kids dont need to know about a website with grown Men razzing on each other about politics you fat dumb retard. 

Thats what is wrong with you and your Democrat party you support at every given chance.

You have no idea how to separate Children from Adult situations. Like Drag Queens. Or Gay sex. 

And for that I am grateful you never were a Father. Now go kill yourself boomer. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This site has a true affection for trans. Lots of postings. 

More of an ability to face, discuss and debate issues.

Lefties just cry racist, homophobe or throw up some signal of virtue.

If that doesn't work its cry and stomp your feet, like a child being told no in the candy isle.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/11/2023 at 3:03 PM, snoughnut said:

Why is there a LGBTQ Pride month? Why a pride flag? Why are LGBTQ so righteous?

When do straight heterosexuals get their pride month and flag?

Because the left thinks a guy sticking his cock in another guy's ass  is something that needs to be celebrated 

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Because the left thinks a guy sticking his cock in another guy's ass  is something that needs to be celebrated 

Its not like tranny builshit isn't plastered on every news feed or anything.  I hope Budweiser goes bankrupt.  That will put an end to the corporatist virtue signaling horse shit once and for all.  :lol: