Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2024

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Anson Scheele on his SkiDoo... a Scheele on a SkiDoo.  He must want to win. 

It's been kind of sad seeing so many Die Hard Arctic families moving away from the brand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

It's been kind of sad seeing so many Die Hard Arctic families moving away from the brand.

Scheele and Pake are on Doo.

Hibbert is gone, retired. 

Christian gone, Doo then retired. 

Who else is left? 

Wittwer?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Who else is left? 

Wittwer?

This class of racing is toast. Poo cut, doo? They might try to keep it alive, since they cant win where it counts.:bum:

Nonsense! All of it! Cat likes to race the previous generation model because Polaris still races their MY05 600R. Doo is the only one who can’t get with the program of racing older, proven sleds. Sno-X is growing by leaps and bounds, it has never been more popular. Sno-X sleds have never been more relevant with their contributions to the most popular type of sled sold, trail sleds. 

YouTube, Tik-Tok and Instagram are overflowing with videos of teens and young guys ripping around on groomed trails on racer replica sno-x sleds. 

16 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Nonsense! All of it! Cat likes to race the previous generation model because Polaris still races their MY05 600R. Doo is the only one who can’t get with the program of racing older, proven sleds. Sno-X is growing by leaps and bounds, it has never been more popular. Sno-X sleds have never been more relevant with their contributions to the most popular type of sled sold, trail sleds. 

YouTube, Tik-Tok and Instagram are overflowing with videos of teens and young guys ripping around on groomed trails on racer replica sno-x sleds. 

What the Fuck?

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Anson Scheele on his SkiDoo... a Scheele on a SkiDoo.  He must want to win. 

I see a Chevy duramax has the reliability of a ctech 600 trying to get to the Merrill gauntlet. I leart that from the newest tak video and personal experiences 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

1999-2000 poster.

May be an image of ‎floor plan, blueprint and ‎text that says '‎World 1999 2000 Snocross WSA SNOCROSS CHAMPIONSHL LG SNOCROSS Regional Series Region Region Minnesota Grand Rapids Brainerd TBA St. Cloud Region Milwaukee GeBa Regio Reg Chicago Waitsfield Rome Bingumton Balst Madison,ME Rochester SNOCROSS Minnesota District Series South District Central District North District Alexandria Island Rochester Burnsville Cedar ۔a Red Wing Little Falls Staples Grand Rapid Hibbing Bemidji Grand Rapids uluth ”F‎'‎‎

Im still waiting on a check from the last atv round of WPSA lol.

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Why’d the Ctak guy leave Skogquist racing? 

Are there any Cat racers in the Pro class. That’d be pretty funny if there weren’t.

https://snowgoer.com/news/snocross-update-ishoel-to-skogquist-daut-turns-pro-with-boss/31783/

Yurk and Dan are back on cats for this year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Who else is left? 

Wittwer?

Benham, Yurk, Wittwer... 

10 hours ago, airflite1 said:

It's just wrong not having the opener in Duluth anymore.

There's a race there in April.

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I see a Chevy duramax has the reliability of a ctech 600 trying to get to the Merrill gauntlet. I leart that from the newest tak video and personal experiences 

F'ng urea pumps... 9_9

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

Why’d the Ctak guy leave Skogquist racing? 

Are there any Cat racers in the Pro class. That’d be pretty funny if there weren’t.

https://snowgoer.com/news/snocross-update-ishoel-to-skogquist-daut-turns-pro-with-boss/31783/

IDK TBH, people move around.  He's with Pflipsen and Kenny again.  Nice guy, we met him at ERX last year. 

never mind@fortune46x;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Race weekend!  Stream starts tomorrow at 2:30 CST.

Ooooh wow. A 600cc with TOO MUCH POWER! What a fucking joke. :lol:

Bring back the true mod sleds. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

It was funny when they said in the video “Is that a factory Arctic Cat? Straight from Thief River Falls.”

9AD2A464-175A-499A-8254-E78A45A8672E.png

I laughed at that too. But even back in the day the big team arctic guys didn’t test there. cbr had a track and I think tucker had a track or 2. I know he had one out west 

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I laughed at that too. But even back in the day the big team arctic guys didn’t test there. cbr had a track and I think tucker had a track or 2. I know he had one out west 

There was a pretty big track at Kirk's place for bikes.  I'm assuming for sleds too.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There was a pretty big track at Kirk's place for bikes.  I'm assuming for sleds too.

Was it some ware around pelican rapids? When I first moved to Minnesota and calling on customers I drove past the most impressive moto cross track I had ever seen on random piece of property. I asked some people and they said it was the hibberts 

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Was it some ware around pelican rapids? When I first moved to Minnesota and calling on customers I drove past the most impressive moto cross track I had ever seen on random piece of property. I asked some people and they said it was the hibberts 

This is the one outside TRF.  PR is the bottom one.

image.png.e5778bd27736cf3f87e4a14ee4ea51dc.png

image.png.310469a3979f9760362ed98434688de4.png

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

This is the one outside TRF.  PR is the bottom one.

image.png.e5778bd27736cf3f87e4a14ee4ea51dc.png

image.png.310469a3979f9760362ed98434688de4.png

To be honest the track I saw was awesome and I saw from a road working for textron. I could not find it now. The reason I found it was because you don’t take the route everyone goes. 

There is a hell of a nice track in Brooks, If you drive up 59 it's on the right side of the road.

For the people not from Minnesota, that's just south of Thief River.

Edited by airflite1

22 hours ago, Not greg b said:

To be honest the track I saw was awesome and I saw from a road working for textron. I could not find it now. The reason I found it was because you don’t take the route everyone goes. 

The one by PR is off a county road and unpaved road.  The only part visible from any road is to the east or west of the snip.

7 hours ago, airflite1 said:

There is a hell of a nice track in Brooks, If you drive up 59 it's on the right side of the road.

For the people not from Minnesota, that's just south of Thief River.

That is Johnny Green's track.  Other then that, I do not know much about it.

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I see arctic cat didnt accomplish anything at the races today. Sad. Yurk got 4th at least that is decent. 

4th seems pretty decent to me in a class Doo dominates by a wide margin.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

The one by PR is off a county road and unpaved road.  The only part visible from any road is to the east or west of the snip.

That is Johnny Green's track.  Other then that, I do not know much about it.

4th seems pretty decent to me in a class Doo dominates by a wide margin.  

Huge. Doo is stacked again. Hopefully yurk can stay healthy and consistent and end up in the top 5. He is a family friend. I personally don’t know him but I know a lot of people that do. He is best friends with my friend’s kid. I think getting away from all finish will be a good thing for him hearing what my friend had to say.