Check your account email address ×

Part of the 2024 election no one seems to be talking about

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

33 seats in the US Senate and the US House of Representatives  

the battle for the presidency isn't the only thing going on next year

Democrats will have complete control in 25 and the resident Trumpers will be crying again. He cheated he cheated.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Republicans are great at doing what Americans don’t want. So keep it up.

Hey dumber than shit………..I’ll bet those youngsters are madder than hell about that big fat lie regarding Student Loan Forgiveness. I doubt they’ll be getting amnesia anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hey dumber than shit………..I’ll bet those youngsters are madder than hell about that big fat lie regarding Student Loan Forgiveness. I doubt they’ll be getting amnesia anytime soon.

Actually most blame the Republicans.  

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Democrats will have complete control in 25 and the resident Trumpers will be crying again. He cheated he cheated.

You worry more about trump supporters then the fate of this country.  I think your priorities are a little messed up.  What will happen when trump passes, will emotional steve still be saying trumpers or will you just start to understand that the policies are what draw people to him.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

You worry more about trump supporters then the fate of this country.  I think your priorities are a little messed up.  What will happen when trump passes, will emotional steve still be saying trumpers or will you just start to understand that the policies are what draw people to him.

You believe his lies. I don't.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Sorry, Joe made the promise and couldn’t deliver. 

Not how democrats see it though. Trumps SC turned it down. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Speaking of believing lies.  :groin:

Just going by the students they've interviewed on Foxnews. 

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Nowhere near as mad at that as they are at Trump.  Anyone other than him could gain some traction perhaps, but the uneducated R's are going to fuck that all up for  us.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

And you know I’m right you fence riding moron.

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Dems will break out the abortion topic again and put that in the headlines as we head into the 2024 election.  They know how to make people vote based on emotions vs. brains.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

The Dems will break out the abortion topic again and put that in the headlines as we head into the 2024 election.  They know how to make people vote based on emotions vs. brains.

I got laughed at when I said that I thought the abortion issue would hurt the republicans during the mid terms. And like I have said here before, what is important to you or me might not be for someone else. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And Republicans will do what they do. No plan, just spout off how bad democrats are. If we don't know how corrupt they are by now, we will never know.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I got laughed at when I said that I thought the abortion issue would hurt the republicans during the mid terms. And like I have said here before, what is important to you or me might not be for someone else. 

But I was in my boat in a ritzy neighborhood and all I saw was Trump flags!!!

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just going by the students they've interviewed on Foxnews. 

We all know that students favor democrats and as you age you normally switch parties.

STEM students are usually an exception....take a guess who they vote for.

Edited by racer254

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not how democrats see it though. Trumps SC turned it down. 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They know who squashed it. They’re not dumb Trump supporters.

The Supreme Court deals in reality, Democrats don’t understand that word. Democrats can see it however they want, the truth is Joe in typical libtard fashion told a big fat lie and Democrats blame the adults. :lmao:

• Like 1