Check your account email address ×

Trump Starts Independence Day By Sharing 'FUCK BIDEN' Meme on Social Media at 2AM

Trump Starts Independence Day By Sharing 'FUCK BIDEN' Meme on Social Media at 2AM

Trump Starts Independence Day By Sharing ‘F*CK BIDEN’ Meme on Social Media at 2AM 

How did former President Donald Trump celebrate Independence Day? Well, he lit off some fireworks, but not the literal kind, more like that aggro and angry political potshots he’s known for by sharing a late-night meme that read “F*ck Biden” on social media in the wee hours of July 4th. 

Adjudged by his social media behavior on Truth Social, Trump appeared to be up late into the wee hours before putting his phone down. The meme that the former president shared read in script lettering, “81 million votes …. and I’ve never seen a pro Biden hat, shirt or flag in my life. ” Below the script is a flag that reads “F*ck Biden” because that’s the state of public political discourse from Trump’s loyal base of supporters. 

Screenshot-2023-07-04-at-7.54.37-AM.jpg
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty go show of freedom by being able to say that about the current president..

Sorry your feelings got hurt MC..You will be okay tomorrow..Well on second thought, probably not..:taunt:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is very very upsetting :cry:

It's not about being upset. Is that how a president of the United States should act? He is being childish IMO.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's not about being upset. Is that how a president of the United States should act? He is being childish IMO.

After what the Dems and the left did to him for 5 years? Anything goes now. 

Perhaps the left shouldn’t have been so childish to try and take down a sitting president all because their feelings are hurt. 

Grammar school bs..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

After what the Dems and the left did to him for 5 years? Anything goes now. 

Perhaps the left shouldn’t have been so childish to try and take down a sitting president all because their feelings are hurt. 

Grammar school bs..

The 'they did it first' argument is childish at best. Trump would be our president right now if he had acted a little more mature in office. You reap what you sow and now we have Biden. Both parties are in shambles and this country needs a competent leader. Neither Biden or Trump fit that bill IMO.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

Exactly. I couldn't imagine him being in charge of any business the way he behaves let alone a country. Zero class and even less brains.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Between Trump and Biden that bar is set so low we may never recover. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Between Trump and Biden that bar is set so low we may never recover. 

Sadly I think that you are right about that :sad:

I was guilty myself of cheering on Trump's behavior in the primaries. Because of Hillary, we got Trump. Because of Trump, we got Biden. We really are one fucked up country right now.

Happy 4th :fireworks: :usflag:

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sadly I think that you are right about that :sad:

I was guilty myself of cheering on Trump's behavior in the primaries. Because of Hillary, we got Trump. Because of Trump, we got Biden. We really are one fucked up country right now.

Happy 4th :fireworks: :usflag:

:lol:

Same to you :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Pretty go show of freedom by being able to say that about the current president..

Sorry your feelings got hurt MC..You will be okay tomorrow..Well on second thought, probably not..:taunt:

You get respect by showing respect. Trump respects no one. He has no friends for a reason.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is a pure asshole. It’s Independence Day and he puts that crap out?

Selfish prick.

Why spend the energy even being mad over this? Are you really surprised he’d do this?  SMH

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You get respect by showing respect. Trump respects no one. He has no friends for a reason.

:lol:...How do you even type something like this?? It's so weird!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why spend the energy even being mad over this? Are you really surprised he’d do this?  SMH

It’s hilarious how trump controls mc thoughts and emotions 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

The 'they did it first' argument is childish at best. Trump would be our president right now if he had acted a little more mature in office. You reap what you sow and now we have Biden. Both parties are in shambles and this country needs a competent leader. Neither Biden or Trump fit that bill IMO.

It's not surprising, everyone knows his mouth will be his demise. Again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump Starts Independence Day By Sharing ‘F*CK BIDEN’ Meme on Social Media at 2AM 

How did former President Donald Trump celebrate Independence Day? Well, he lit off some fireworks, but not the literal kind, more like that aggro and angry political potshots he’s known for by sharing a late-night meme that read “F*ck Biden” on social media in the wee hours of July 4th. 

Adjudged by his social media behavior on Truth Social, Trump appeared to be up late into the wee hours before putting his phone down. The meme that the former president shared read in script lettering, “81 million votes …. and I’ve never seen a pro Biden hat, shirt or flag in my life. ” Below the script is a flag that reads “F*ck Biden” because that’s the state of public political discourse from Trump’s loyal base of supporters. 

Screenshot-2023-07-04-at-7.54.37-AM.jpg

It may be childish looking but Joe Biden deserves to hear that from him and the rest of the U.S.               every    single        DAY.                                   

Hes a corrupt to the core  piece of shit.       

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ckf said:

If the Democrats didn't try to shove Hillary Clinton down our throats twice neither Trump or Biden would have been president. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a pure asshole. It’s Independence Day and he puts that crap out?

Selfish prick.

At least Trump knows it's Independence Day.

That's one up on Joe

• Haha 1