Check your account email address ×

Dick Move By Cop

Funny - watching the dashes on the highway go by, they were really moving, and the guy on the bike was pretty damn close to begin with... Not that I agree with the full brake check, but man, you can't be riding that close to someone, especially after seeing lights come on.

If I see a cop moving above the posted limit, I follow at his pace, at a distance, but I do follow if he doesn't have lights on.

• Like 1

More accurately, 2 dicks collide.  Biker was responsible for maintaining the distance, and he could stop way quicker than the cop car did so he bears some responsibility too. I don’t think that brake check was in the manual, so the cops in deep shit too. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More accurately, 2 dicks collide.  Biker was responsible for maintaining the distance, and he could stop way quicker than the cop car did so he bears some responsibility too. I don’t think that brake check was in the manual, so the cops in deep shit too. 

Yep. This is what happens when two morons cross paths. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

As long as he got more subscribers from it the bike guy is probably not real pissed

No shit :lol: That video should pay off one way or another!!

• Gold Member

Funny he blurs his speedometer out until just right before the crash when he’s only going 10ish over assuming 70 speed limit. Both idiots passing on right, no blinkers seen, brake checks and speeding what looked to be close to 100 probably why he blurred his speedometer out. Dumbasses especially the cop

Edited by 800renegaderider

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep. This is what happens when two morons cross paths. 

Was driving home from work a couple weeks ago on a busy two lane road, and this fucking idiot kid with no helmet comes ripping up the middle of the road straddling the solid double yellow lines.  Cars were veering out of the way in both directions.  He was going about 50 mph and clearly had a death wish.  He passed me and missed my mirrors by inches.

• Sad 1

Regerdeless, what instead of a cop it was a disabled vehicle with people outside.  You are responsible to be able to keep a safe distance and speed to not cause injury.  He was obviously hauling the mail before that and could of caused injury to many others.  JMO

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Do you remember the one when the cops tazed a teenager on a quad and he crashed into a parked vehicle and died??? I think that happened in Michigan??

Yessir….Detroits finest.

• Like 1

have ZERO sympathy for those kind of bike riders, have been cut off by those stupid future organ donors, i laugh when i see 1 wadded up, not much going to be left of them after 7 axles tenderize their asses

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

I stole an expression and changed it to fit the situation: asshole biker is road lice.

I hate cops, but I hope that dope biker dies in a fire...

Welp id say you Bimmer drivers are the worst when it cones to riding Bikes so you just confirmed that :lol:

Had some jackass in a X5 tonight not trying to let me merge. Hit the throttle and gave Him the  :bigfinger:

• Like 1

Yesterday on a typical 2 track country road I had a 4 series bmw following way too close....once I had a safe place to pace I took myself out of that situation. 

Because of dipshits like him I drag my rear brake if I lift off the throttle...otherwise I think hey would run right into me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: So BMW drivers are cunts everywhere

On another note I seen one of these last night at the taco stand

image.thumb.png.a00d61f2a10388fd1fea1494b8d207b8.png

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

that dumbass shoulda been able to stop before crashing into the asshole that stopped short on an open highway. If thats as fast as he can react he doesnt belong on a bike anyway.           yep when two assholes meet is a good description.