Check your account email address ×

Ex-Staffer Says Trump Made Sexual Remarks About Ivanka

He is a guilty sex abuser……not surprised by this.

Ex-Staffer Says Trump Made Sexual Remarks About Ivanka

Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka to aides working in his administration, a former Homeland Security official claims in an upcoming book, according to Newsweek, which obtained an excerpt from the book. 

From the book: “Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter.” 

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.'” 

https://politicalwire.com/2023/06/28/ex-staffer-says-trump-made-sexual-comments-about-ivanka/

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I don't get why MC doesn't just start a daily thread:  "Here's what's happening today on D'uh Underground"

He could at least not copy and paste the DU format used to post articles to not make is so fucking obvious... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ex-staffer vs Biden's own daughter.   Pretty clear which one is more truthful.   

“Was I molested,I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

Wtf. :lol::lol:

I wonder who would buy a negatively written book about Trump?   :dunno:

Liberal loons don’t get enough of the 24-7 news coverage, they want to read an actual book too?  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Trump ball washing here is epic.

There'd be zero ball washing if TDS'ers like yourself could stop posting every day, multiple times, about Trump.  But it's easy to see why you do it.  Pathetic and sad, really, but easy to see.

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

There'd be zero ball washing if TDS'ers like yourself could stop posting every day, multiple times, about Trump.  But it's easy to see why you do it.  Pathetic and sad, really, but easy to see.

You don't even want Trump to be potus again. Why do you care?

Just now, Steve753 said:

You don't even want Trump to be potus again. Why do you care?

You sure are concerned with these types of questions.  Why do you care, if I care ... or if I don't care?  I don't care if you care that I care, or don't care!!

:bc:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuckin guy just can’t help himself and I’m not talking about Trump.  :lol: 

Did you hear Trump farted yesterday? Lock him up!

Just now, Bontz said:

You sure are concerned with these types of questions.  Why do you care, if I care ... or if I don't care?  I don't care if you care that I care, or don't care!!

But you do! 

Just now, Bontz said:

Yeah, because Dr. Phil says so!! 

Just throwing it back in your face. You're very concerned who's a TDS'er. Use the fucking ignore option if MC triggers you so bad.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just throwing it back in your face. You're very concerned who's a TDS'er. Use the fucking ignore option if MC triggers you so bad.

You're very concerned that I respond to MC's attention seeking (trolling) ... maybe you should use the fucking ignore option on me, if I trigger you by responding to MC's trolling attempts.

just remember everything trump says is a lie except when they want to use it in court then no matter what it's the truth.

and everything biden says can be ignored or argued to mean something else.

if you need clarification just ask a liberal, they will tell you.

Steve did I get it right? ya I did..........

• Like 1