Check your account email address ×

You clowns know how to pick them, part ?

• Snoslinger changed the title to You clowns know how to pick them, part ?
  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

And I’m going to guess the resident idiots still defend their pick 

Of course.  Every accusation is an admission.  They peddle debunked lies, misinformation, and conspiracy theories.  Orange man repeats lies and the 🤡 Posse falls in line defending their dead leader.  

Snake, wolfey, dopo, racer……

please let your grandkids know who you voted for and defended over the years. So when they’re studying trump and trumpsters in history and psych classes, they’ll think of gramps! 

:bc:

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck. 

You should visit more often, not just when you feel emotionally safe from the big meanie Trumpers!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

@ViperGTS/Z1 tell them how this will make it a lock for Trump in 24'  :lol: 

I wonder if snowslingers confident enough to bet.......:dunno:....... Don't worry ...I'll think of the conditions later:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1686280504120.jpg

There’s two Biden supporters here that post things to support him quite often. Then the majority here know both Biden and Trump suck. Then there’s you. And a few sad others. And a few sad Canadians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There’s two Biden supporters here that post things to support him quite often. Then the majority here know both Biden and Trump suck. Then there’s you. And a few sad others. And a few sad Canadians.

If you're talking about MC and Snow Rider...... It's mostly just negative stuff about Trump more than anything...very little cheerleading for Biden..... They have to dig deep for that. But I will be more observant...... And then there's me?....I got it right bro :bc:

12 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm voting for Putin 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Sadly a better choice than what we have and in Russia there wasn't even a choice.

You two fucks should load up and head over to be governed by Putin :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who is "located" at the Kremlin.

You’re new here…..and obviously in the wrong country :thumbsup:

On 6/9/2023 at 4:17 PM, Snoslinger said:

Snake, wolfey, dopo, racer……

please let your grandkids know who you voted for and defended over the years. So when they’re studying trump and trumpsters in history and psych classes, they’ll think of gramps! 

:bc:

Delusional as ever.  My grandkids won't be on board with the leftist/globalist indoctrination.  You want your grand daughter to be your grand son, knock yourself out.  You want corruption on a scale never seen in our lifetimes, knock yourself out.  Like literally pound your forehead into a door frame  :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Delusional as ever.  My grandkids won't be on board with the leftist/globalist indoctrination.  You want your grand daughter to be your grand son, knock yourself out.  You want corruption on a scale never seen in our lifetimes, knock yourself out.  Like literally pound your forehead into a door frame  :bc: 

Calling out trumpers as they support Biden. :lol: That would be the definition of delusional.