Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor MN Momo :lol: 

Internet Troll :bc:

What's the deal MN Momo - are you fraudulently collecting public checks and are afraid you're gonna get caught..... :no:    

What?  You really just don't have anything do you?  Nothing at all.  Go away dipshit.

SR Troll.jpg

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey MN Momo - quit being a fraud and a troll - take the helmet off :lmao: 

Somedody is hiding something...:no:

:lol:

This is getting creepy.  Grow up and find a real dating site for men.  Or boys...whatever you prefer.  

Accept your loss here.  And accept it will never be anything but a loss and you'll be better off.  Poor SR. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is getting creepy.  Grow up and find a real dating site for men.  Or boys...whatever you prefer.  

Accept your loss here.  And accept it will never be anything but a loss and you'll be better off.  Poor SR. :lol:

I'm going to start looking at Yamaha for my future sled. My Ski Doo's are going up for sale. I can not deal with thought he/she rides Ski Doo.

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I'm going to start looking at Yamaha for my future sled. My Ski Doo's are going up for sale. I can not deal with thought he/she rides Ski Doo.

:lol: Oh...I wouldn't go that far.  He's just another idiot poser that can't ride, or fix blown headlights or know where the fuses are on his sled. :lol: He just happens to own the same brand as you.  But I do feel your pain.  To think that you may somehow, even remotely, be grouped together with a king putz like SR is quite frightening. :lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

u:lol: Oh...I wouldn't go that far.  He's just another idiot poser that can't ride, or fix blown headlights or know where the fuses are on his sled. :lol: He just happens to own the same brand as you.  But I do feel your pain.  To think that you may somehow, even remotely, be grouped together with a king putz like SR is quite frightening. :lmao:

Yes it is but the good news is that I can use it as an excuse to buy a Viper that I've been looking at.:lol2::bc:

Edited by T1R9sledder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

And you didn't want her because she evidently was dishonest, would start wars, would make deals with wall street.

So funny.

That's one more thing I thought of that happened.  Someone stole Trumps excellent, simple, brilliant goodly health care plan.

It must have been stolen because he said he had one before the election and he can't find it now.

Who you vote for again?  Oh that's right Trudeau. :lol:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hey MN Momo - quit being a fraud and a troll - take the helmet off :lmao: 

Somedody is hiding something...:no:

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You voted for Trump and defend his lies. You get to own the Hypocrite title. You've earned it.

You bitched about Obamacare. You voted for Trump. He promised he had a plan that was terrific. He didn't have a plan. He still doesn't have a plan. He lied and you defend him. 

Defend that stance. You can't just yell fake news. Trump promised a plan and didn't have one. He is on video saying it. 

You voted for Clinton and defended his rapesand  lies , you voted another Clinton that enabled his rapes and lied even more

trump may or may not do any good but he's a Better choice than the Clintons 

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Yes it is but the good news is that I can use it as an excuse to buy a Viper that I've been looking at.:lol2::bc:

Well shit then!  The worthless idiot is good for something then! :bc:

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

:fuckoff::gtyof::flush::guzzle:  

:bc:

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Only a troll posts pics with a helmet :lmao: 

Poor MN Momo - hiding behind a helmet :koo-koo:

IMG_1703.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberal whining about hypocrisy :lol:

5806ea4785125_SRHypocrisy.jpg.ccb828ff1c9b5146bb4019380a0399eb.jpg.eb3b653ee85efb8061359e807bdef90a.jpg

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhhh...for sure!  rev is just SLAYING me with his witty cleverness! :lol:

And why you and Ballsack keep wanting me to post that pic is weird.  Ballsack asked for it, so he got it.  Now you want it again?  Wow...you guys are really smitten with me?

Let's do a few selfies then!  Of course, mine was requested, yours were awkwardly posted as a way to try to not be a dork.  Failed.

:lol::lol::lol:

photo 3 (7).jpg

SR DERP.jpg

SR black outfit.jpg

:lol:  :groin:

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I'd look at a Polaris before Yamapig 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Oh...I wouldn't go that far.  He's just another idiot poser that can't ride, or fix blown headlights or know where the fuses are on his sled. :lol: He just happens to own the same brand as you.  But I do feel your pain.  To think that you may somehow, even remotely, be grouped together with a king putz like SR is quite frightening. :lmao:

Yep :lol:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Who you vote for again?  Oh that's right Trudeau. :lol:  

:groin:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well shit then!  The worthless idiot is good for something then! :bc:

:fuckoff::gtyof::flush::guzzle:  

IMG_1703.JPG

"Keep Believing" :lol::lmao:

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Only a troll posts pics with a helmet :lmao: 

Poor MN Momo - hiding behind a helmet :koo-koo:

Kind of creepy how many pics of you Zambo keeps in his spank bank.

Kind of weird how many Republicans are gay. They vote against gay marriage but they always seem to be the ones that are outed.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of creepy how many pics of you Zambo keeps in his spank bank.

Kind of weird how many Republicans are gay. They vote against gay marriage but they always seem to be the ones that are outed.

The pics are hilarious. I think his intention was to make people laugh. Leave it to you to put a gay twist on it. Bravo.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The pics are hilarious. I think his intention was to make people laugh. Leave it to you to put a gay twist on it. Bravo.

Zambo is in full on creep mode. Is there ever a time he isn't posting? 

Also one of the few that defends Momo. Which doesn't help.

Then there are his made up stories just to be topical

Add to that the time he spends photo shopping snow riders pics and it's really weird.

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Add to that the time he spends photo shopping snow riders pics and it's really weird.

It's obvious he gets under your skin. Laugh a little and don't overthink it.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think Momo needs anyone helping in his defense, I do think some of us find him funny, and the obsession some have with him is also amusing.. That's my take on that.

On the 2ND bold, so in your opinion it's "really weird" to make a meme on a snowmobile forum with a picture,  but it's totally cool for a couple guys to badger another guy to post a pic of his face. Which does lead to some other questions immediately.

1) Did the intellect elite finally figure out how to make a meme themselves,  but they need apic to do it

2) They actually need some material for their spank bank collection since they do have such a hard on for Z

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhhh...for sure!  rev is just SLAYING me with his witty cleverness! :lol:

And why you and Ballsack keep wanting me to post that pic is weird.  Ballsack asked for it, so he got it.  Now you want it again?  Wow...you guys are really smitten with me?

Let's do a few selfies then!  Of course, mine was requested, yours were awkwardly posted as a way to try to not be a dork.  Failed.

:lol::lol::lol:

photo 3 (7).jpg

SR DERP.jpg

SR black outfit.jpg

Should come with a warning though.  Dork alert. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

They are funny shit. 

The big tough troll from MN is afraid to show his face :lol: 13,000 posts in less than a year and he remains hidden behind his keyboard - just like the original Momo :lol: 

What kind of grown man keeps another man's pics?  Rev nailed it :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The big tough troll from MN is afraid to show his face :lol: 13,000 posts in less than a year and he remains hidden behind his keyboard - just like the original Momo :lol: 

What kind of grown man keeps another man's pics?  Rev nailed it :lmao: 

A funny meme, lots of people have funny memes saved, I have hundreds..

The better question is what kind of man badgers another man to see a picture of his face only to look at??:ashamed:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

A funny meme, lots of people have funny memes saved, I have hundreds..

The better question is what kind of man badgers another man to see a picture of his face only to look at??:ashamed:

I don't save pics :bc:  

So back to the original question - what kind of man saves another man's pics? :lol: 

A gay anonymous troll? :lmao: