Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't see how you can say he kisses my ass. He calls me fucked up names just like he does everyone else :dunno:

It's Rob's ass he licked, he calls you names but he doesn't get ignorant with you.

I have probably met and rode with more of the posters at FS than most here, and while many of those folks and myself may not always agree on things we have one thing in common and that is we are not afraid to come out from behind the keyboard and post pics of ourselves, our families and friends, and we are certainly not afraid to meet for drinks, dinner, summer parties, sled trips, etc.. 

While we may bust our chops on politics, and life in general we do it with respect, the faceless do it with a sense of cowardly security and they deserve zero respect.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Quite the opposite.  In fact it's comical that you hitched your wagon to the original Momo's :lol: ,

I hitch my wagon to nobody.  Ever.  and oh yes!  The "I find it comical" response.  Is that getting your side through this?  Hiding all that hate, sadness and pain?  Nope....I don't see it. :lol:

SR Walker.jpg

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Is that a selfie ?  Sorry that you had to give in to the peer pressure and finally post a pic.   :bc: 

Momo knows Jeff Goldblum, who knew? :lol:  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's Rob's ass he licked, he calls you names but he doesn't get ignorant with you.

I have probably met and rode with more of the posters at FS than most here, and while many of those folks and myself may not always agree on things we have one thing in common and that is we are not afraid to come out from behind the keyboard and post pics of ourselves, our families and friends, and we are certainly not afraid to meet for drinks, dinner, summer parties, sled trips, etc.. 

While we may bust our chops on politics, and life in general we do it with respect, the faceless do it with a sense of cowardly security and they deserve zero respect.

Oh boy....here we go....AGAIN!  A lecture from "the REAL DEAL".....who just called management out for not banning a guy that insults him.  For Christ's sake.  Don't you have him on "ignore" also?  What's the problem then?  

Your ego:

Image result for christmas story fragile

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh boy....here we go....AGAIN!  A lecture from "the REAL DEAL".....who just called management out for not banning a guy that insults him.  For Christ's sake.  Don't you have him on "ignore" also?  What's the problem then?  

Your ego:

:lol: You cried like your idol Momo to,get me banned :lmao::lol: 

Poor MN Momo - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Mn Momo 'WHAT' 'did you' SAY? :lol: 

I forgot to use the 'quotes' and CAPTIOL letters :lmao: 

You can't use either correctly much less comprehend their usage.  Oh, your spelling sucks too.  

:lol:

Go away and be awkward somewhere else.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dude...how old is all this?  You've been carrying this baggage your whole time away?  REALLY?  Is it heavy?

Here, seems you want to take a trip down memory lane: :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You can't use either correctly much less comprehend their usage.  Oh, your spelling sucks too.  

:lol:

Go away and be awkward somewhere else.

OKAY 'MN Momo' :lol: 

Hey - do you have anymore Helmet pics to share :lmao: 

Vince nailed your ass along with your idol Momo :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Shit.....I just noticed you latched on to Vince again!  Holy shit....he was almost healed up too...shame.

"Hey Vince...I got yur back....can we be friends? :lol:

Image result for lamprey eel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The Son of Momo and sludge are the site dullards and thus I have them on ignore as I have a fear of dosing on to much stupidity, reading posts by Momo Sr. and Sheldon is hazardous enough to one's mental health  :lol::lol:

You've chosen to ignore content by Zambroski. Options 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

OKAY 'MN Momo' :lol: 

Hey - do you have anymore Helmet pics to share :lmao: 

Vince nailed your ass along with your idol Momo :lol: 

Your wit has not improved a bit.  And your love affair with Vince is pretty neat-o! :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Son of Momo and sludge are the site dullards and thus I have them on ignore as I have a fear of dosing on to much stupidity, reading posts by Momo Sr. and Sheldon is hazardous enough to one's mental health  :lol::lol:

Hey...tell me about that time you were invited to Bush's inauguration again. You always seem to add an extra "look at me" tidbit every time you tell the story. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lmao: 

Well said Vince :bc: 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your ego:

Only Ballsack :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What a cock gobbling faggot :hay: 

Is that what you call the Son of Momo :lmao::lol:

Does he call you 'Daddy'? :lol: