Check your account email address ×

Who on this forum Voted for Biden

Anyone who still believes there is mass voter fraud shouldn't waste their time. No point in voting if you actually believe that. 

So...... who believes in mass voter fraud and is still voting? 
:pc:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You sound hopeful.  If we want hope it should be that Biden has a health condition that makes it impossible for him to run and that anything happens to Trump so he can't.  That is the only way the American people win.  

I can think of many, many worse options than Trump.  Just who is a candidate you would support?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can think of many, many worse options than Trump.  Just who is a candidate you would support?

I voted for Trump because he wasn't the worst!

Great fucking candidates we have these days if it's coming down to that.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I voted for Trump because he wasn't the worst!

Great fucking candidates we have these days if it's coming down to that.

When's the last "great" candidate we've had that won either parties nomination?

I laugh at everyone who thinks this unicorn exists and can secure the nomination. :lol2:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

When's the last "great" candidate we've had that one either parties nomination?

I laugh at everyone who thinks this unicorn exists and can secure the nomination. :lol2:

Trump could've been that guy. I honestly believe that. But he just couldn't stfu when he needed too.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump could've been that guy. I honestly believe that. But he just couldn't stfu when he needed too.

Policy wise he was close and I agree about him not stfu and much of him I find despicable but right now he's proven to get some things done and would be far better for America than the other side.   Voting will ALWAYS include some bad with the good.

Have to remember about Trump is much of what people hate about things he said was after they declared war on him.   I respect him for standing up for himself.   Imagine the embarrassment he faced with the fake dossier and the world being told he had hookers piss on a bed and that's just a tiny tip of the iceberg.  Then all the fake Russia pawn shit and what not...the other side has no morals. 

The mere fact that the deep state is going after him so hard is all I need to know to get my vote.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Policy wise he was close and I agree about him not stfu and much of him I find despicable but right now he's proven to get some things done and would be far better for America than the other side.   Voting will ALWAYS include some bad with the good.

Have to remember about Trump is much of what people hate about things he said was after they declared war on him.   I respect him for standing up for himself.   Imagine the embarrassment he faced with the fake dossier and the world being told he had hookers piss on a bed and that's just a tiny tip of the iceberg.  Then all the fake Russia pawn shit and what not...the other side has no morals. 

The mere fact that the deep state is going after him so hard is all I need to know to get my vote.   

Exactly.  His opposition are treasonous criminals.  When he got booted off twitter and Facebook, a sitting fucking president, you knew the fix was in.  Then they raid his house, then indict him on some bs payoff?  It should scare us all what these people are willing to do, to trump….or any other populist who emerges.  Look what they’re already trying to do to Tucker Carlson….they’re all scum.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  His opposition are treasonous criminals.  When he got booted off twitter and Facebook, a sitting fucking president, you knew the fix was in.  Then they raid his house, then indict him on some bs payoff?  It should scare us all what these people are willing to do, to trump….or any other populist who emerges.  Look what they’re already trying to do to Tucker Carlson….they’re all scum.

I always go back to what Chuck Schummer said about the IC.   One of the most disturbing things a high ranking elected govt official has ever said in this country and no further proof was needed than the 51 who signed on the letter saying the Hunter laptop had earmarks of Russian disinformation.

Funny thing is nobody asked if it was similar...if so then show us some examples of this in the past? 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One person.

Trump got a bunch of hilljacks to charge into the capital because he couldn't except defeat. That in itself is disturbing. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

One person.

Trump got a bunch of hilljacks to charge into the capital because he couldn't except defeat. That in itself is disturbing. 

Their feelings told them he won though!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

One person.

Hey, you are free to believe whatever you want, as delusional as it is. Just don’t be under the impression you’re gonna be changing anyone’s minds here.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

2 pages and no one admits they voted or will vote for biden?

And you wonder why no one believes "81 Million"

I voted for Biden 7 times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, you are free to believe whatever you want, as delusional as it is. Just don’t be under the impression you’re gonna be changing anyone’s minds here.

I'm not trying change anyone's minds. You can't deny Trumps handling of his defeat in the election didn't help him with the masses.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not trying change anyone's minds. You can't deny Trumps handling of his defeat in the election didn't help him with the masses.

He lies about the results even when he wins an election.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

One person.

the democrats got a bunch of hilljacks to eat up their propaganda filled J6 hearings too.

And attempted to subvert the democratic process with 2 fake impeachment proceedings based on there own false flag dealings. 

those things really got the simples all riled up, and still to this day they talk out loud oblivious to the shame they should feel for being pawns.

Funny though if you would say you hated his policy and listed out the reasons I could see your views but you are all about the cultured by the msm cult of personality. You gobble that shit right up 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You do realize this is a very small obscure snowmobile site that in no way represents the political demographic of the country as a whole.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

2 pages and no one admits they voted or will vote for biden?

And you wonder why no one believes "81 Million"

FFS you are a dense mofo.

24 minutes ago, Roosting said:

the democrats got a bunch of hilljacks to eat up their propaganda filled J6 hearings too.

And attempted to subvert the democratic process with 2 fake impeachment proceedings based on there own false flag dealings. 

those things really got the simples all riled up, and still to this day they talk out loud oblivious to the shame they should feel for being pawns.

Funny though if you would say you hated his policy and listed out the reasons I could see your views but you are all about the cultured by the msm cult of personality. You gobble that shit right up 

So he did accept his loss like an adult and conceded his loss in a timely fashion?

I must've missed that. 

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So he did accept his loss like an adult and conceded his loss in a timely fashion?

I must've missed that. 

well I guess he didnt just lie like hill did and pretend to concede then turn around and say she lost because of the russians while pushing her dossier.

I think both are piles of shit but what trump did and what hill did are par for the course. 

The entire concede thing is supposed good will between parties after an election. Looks like the last 2 losers had the same trouble with the outcome. one got the IC/msm to pull a quickie and the other had a political rally go awry.

one has the msm/IC in there pocket while the other is despised by both. tell me who gets the better treatment

You can only see it one way it appears   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1