Check your account email address ×

Texas shooting caught on camera.

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

True facts. Totally agree 

Capital punishment needs to come back for many of these crimes.  And I reject that its not a deterrent.  Even if it isn't, wgaf, get rid of these feral defects.

• Like 4

• Gold Member

Biden’s America…. where Hispanic can identify as White and where pre adolescent females can get addadicktome surgery and it is perfectly acceptable, publically funded and encouraged……. All hero’s I tell ya!

more loony bins and “mental” health professionals isn’t the answer or the fix….  A revolution is the only fix TBH at this point.  It’s all to far gone to save it by any other means

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Capital punishment needs to come back for many of these crimes.  And I reject that its not a deterrent.  Even if it isn't, wgaf, get rid of these feral defects.

And should be broadcast on TV and cable TV. Visual consequences will change a lot of these issues. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Wasn't the guy's name Muricio Garcia and was Latino?

So what? Aren't we suppposed to judge people based upon the content of their character and not the color of their skin or their name or their ethnicity? The guy was a self-identified Nazi who was so disillusioned he thought he was "one of the good ones", like they wouldn't eventually turn on him too. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

So what? Aren't we suppposed to judge people based upon the content of their character and not the color of their skin or their name or their ethnicity? The guy was a self-identified Nazi who was so disillusioned he thought he was "one of the good ones", like they wouldn't eventually turn on him too. 

Nope political party affiliation is all that matters .

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Umm, I asked a simple question.. FFS,  you don't need to be a complete douche bag about it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Nope political party affiliation is all that matters .

Again, I asked a simple question, never mentioned politics, just asked a simple question, thanks for assigning me a position and being a complete douche bag about me asking a question 

13 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Various news sources are releasing photos of the Texas shooter. He has two giant Nazi tattoos on his body -- one on his arm and one on his chest. Some of the stuff he posted on neo-Nazi websites is being released as well. He hated women and minorities, he worshipped Hitler, and he proudly wore a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. 

A couple of you can continue to deny reality by clinging to the "fake news" excuse you always mention when you don't like the truth, or you could venture away from your single news source and look at a few others. As for me, if a Dem does something evil, I don't cry "fake news!" By the same token, if a Republican does something evil, I don't cry "fake news" either. I value the truth over political affiliation.

image.thumb.png.70a7f20bd63c5eadcc204f1b95baa722.png

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Unless he was white.

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Again, I asked a simple question, never mentioned politics, just asked a simple question, thanks for assigning me a position and being a complete douche bag about me asking a question 

It wasn't a shot at you nor did I quote you. Many on this site feel that all the shooters are Dems and that was the point I was making.

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

It wasn't a shot at you nor did I quote you. Many on this site feel that all the shooters are Dems and that was the point I was making.

There's an obvious narrative spin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Catturd :lol:

Catturd or not, the narrative spin is incredible.  The fucking gunman had cartel tattoos all over him.  Pretty sure he wasn't a "Trump supporter"  And yes, barely a mention of the  trannie who mowed down 6 people including 3 nine year olds.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Catturd or not, the narrative spin is incredible.  The fucking gunman had cartel tattoos all over him.  Pretty sure he wasn't a "Trump supporter"  And yes, barely a mention of the  trannie who mowed down 6 people including 3 nine year olds.

Thanks for verifying you are dumb enough to read his links.  If you made it past the word catturd you failed life miserably.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Thanks for verifying you are dumb enough to read his links.  If you made it past the word catturd you failed life miserably.

Are you surprised…the moron is now on the pedo accusation train as well…just another shitbag.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Biden’s America…. where Hispanic can identify as White and where pre adolescent females can get addadicktome surgery and it is perfectly acceptable, publically funded and encouraged……. All hero’s I tell ya!

more loony bins and “mental” health professionals isn’t the answer or the fix….  A revolution is the only fix TBH at this point.  It’s all to far gone to save it by any other means

The last thing needed is more nationalities qualifying as white supremacists. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you surprised…the moron is now on the pedo accusation train as well…just another shitbag.

Are you talking to me?  Who have I accused of being a pedo?   Would it kill you to not have to hump peoples legs like some pathetic loser?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I guess you don’t realize that this has been widely reported in non-mainstream news sources, including a picture of his hand that shows the cartel tattoos. that is why I said “cat turd or not“ you fucking doofus.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Your reading comprehension is shit.  Fucking hilarious.  Are you already drunk this morning?

It’s pretty clear who has a regular lack of reading comprehension. And I even get the daily double from smales.  Well done you pathetic losers.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s pretty clear who has a regular lack of reading comprehension. And I even get the daily double from smales.  Well done you pathetic losers.

I understood your point :dunno:

Guess this is where i get called a moron also that cant read.  :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

The media and local govt's have admitted to hiding criminal identities in cases to prevent backlash or promote bias against a group of minorities.   I think it was NY City who turned off or would not share subway CCTV footage and admitted that exact thing. 

It doesn't include just crime...look at the debates surrounding calling COVID the Wuhan Virus.   The media was nuts about not calling it yet every single dangerous disease causing organism was named for its origin and still is today.   Ebola, MERS...you name it.   But oh no got to protect the Chinese. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I understood your point :dunno:

Guess this is where i get called a moron also that cant read.  :lol:

Are you drunk too?  How many 20 dollar wifi garage door openers do you have?!  😆  Alligash is shit!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The media and local govt's have admitted to hiding criminal identities in cases to prevent backlash or promote bias against a group of minorities.   I think it was NY City who turned off or would not share subway CCTV footage and admitted that exact thing. 

Local media in the Twin Cities tried this a few years ago as well.  Not sure it really made much of a difference in crimes.

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Local media in the Twin Cities tried this a few years ago as well.  Not sure it really made much of a difference in crimes.

:news:  People have to be a complete blind, moron to see that the MSM doesn't practice the same. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

"To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district," she was told. "And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains."

• Like 1