Check your account email address ×

? for the AMERICAN MAGA crowd...

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You should be sited for catching over your limit. 

honestly, it wasn't a usual troll.

I'd like to hear about a frame of time when America was more great than it was in 2016 when Trump came up with a catchy slogan created to sell silly red hats and encourage uneducated white republican voters to get him into office.

America is and has always been great... compared to most of the world so I want to know what American year they want to go back to.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Tore up climate accord that only benefitted countries that polluted more than the US

Tore up Iran deal that was a joke

Told WEF that we weren't on board with globalist 1 world government trends

Told NATO to start paying their fair share

Instead of sucking up to and kissing the ass of the MSM, he confronted them

Made genuine efforts to control the flow of immigration and send back illegals

Built up our military to have a stronger DEFENSIVE stance.

Just a few off the top of my head, there's a page that lists about 100 of the good things he did for the country, to wrest control from the unelected hacks in the political class who are destroying the country....

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump dropped more bombs and ordered more drone strikes than most care to admit…he just changed the reporting rules so nobody would know.😂

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

So that's one bullet point to argue ... what about the rest though?  And before the cult anti-MAGA comments start getting thrown at me ... no, I don't want Trump (or Biden!) running in 2024.

Tore up climate accord that only benefitted countries that polluted more than the US

Tore up Iran deal that was a joke

Told WEF that we weren't on board with globalist 1 world government trends

Told NATO to start paying their fair share

Instead of sucking up to and kissing the ass of the MSM, he confronted them

Made genuine efforts to control the flow of immigration and send back illegals

Built up our military to have a stronger DEFENSIVE stance.

Just pointing it out because it’s a common refrain when talking about Trump…as for the rest sure…he did those things.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Read it again slowly, maybe sound out the words…

I’ll take drone strikes over boots on the ground, and besides, that was a record under Obama, did Trump drop more?  Don’t know, don’t care.

Why don’t you tell us a story Mr never say anything except shit on opinions you don’t like.  And like others, we all wish there was a different set of “front runner”, but if it comes down to a blowhard, vs the most blatantly corrupt potus in my lifetime, the choice isn’t hard.  Wouldn’t you like the corruption confronted and prosecuted?

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you don’t know and don’t care but shocked that you don’t find the fact that Trump changed reporting rules in an effort to hide it troubling…oh wait…actually not shocked at all.

BTW these drone strikes were happening all over the globe including Africa…I thought you were against this military intervention bullshit…once again guess you were  cool with it when a “certain” President was doing it.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He controls his garage door empire right from his phone!  Amazing!  😆

Oh so that’s your big picture takeaway on the Trump administration?  His reporting rules on drone strikes?!  Btw no one said they were ok, just that I didn’t care.  No wonder you struggle so much.  That’s likely #26 on the list of issues that American families are concerned about.  😆

I simply refuted one of your points about Trump accomplishments…build up our military for a stronger DEFENSIVE stance….not struggling at all but you sure are a bloviating hack. BTW I conceded your other points…try paying attention before you start running those aged piss flaps of yours.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this thread is going well... as anticipated  9_9

Start a shitty retarded thread, get shitty retarded responses :ashamed:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd like to hear about a frame of time when America was more great than it was in 2016 when Trump came up with a catchy slogan created to sell silly red hats and encourage uneducated white republican voters to get him into office.

America is and has always been great... compared to most of the world so I want to know what American year they want to go back to.

Dude the point you think you are making was already pushed on Mainstream media during 2016 when Trump first started using the phrase. 

Its a troll and You know it. You didnt just think this up bud. CNN and 60 Minutes already told you this years ago. :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

America is and has always been great... compared to most of the world

So why are politicians in washington so quick to try follow what the rest of the world is doing now?  That's the problem, America was better off when it wasn't trying to impress or follow the rest.

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Funny, and I apologize in advance if this chest puffing, cuz I only own 1 wi fi door opener, but I know a lot of successful business owners.  Well educated too.  Almost universally Trump supporters.  So your nonsense about Uneducated Republicans is just that, nonsense.  Spend a little time down on the gold coast of Florida and show me all these uneducated Republicans.  You’re a Minnesota liberal, doesn’t get more uneducated that that.   :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I simply refuted one of your points about Trump accomplishments…build up our military for a stronger DEFENSIVE stance….not struggling at all but you sure are a bloviating hack. BTW I conceded your other points…try paying attention before you start running those aged piss flaps of yours.😉

back pedal noted.   :news: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny, and I apologize in advance if this chest puffing, cuz I only own 1 wi fi door opener, but I know a lot of successful business owners.  Well educated too.  Almost universally Trump supporters.  So your nonsense about Uneducated Republicans is just that, nonsense.  Spend a little time down on the gold coast of Florida and show me all these uneducated Republicans.  You’re a Minnesota liberal, doesn’t get more uneducated that that.   :lol: 

Talk about education is funny.  I mean these idiots still haven't figured that covid was a scam and they complied 100% with the government lies.

Zero critical thinking.:lol:

Fucking street smarts win by a mile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

On the bold, don't be putting him in our state. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

F7ben will correctly tell you what to do next.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Talk about education is funny.  I mean these idiots still haven't figured that covid was a scam and they complied 100% with the government lies.

And you've fallen for more BS than the rest of the board combined.  Stupidity defined.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How is it a back pedal…nevermind I have a headache and not in the mood for more of your hackery and blather.😉

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is this what you say over dinner?

Still is……only difference is we are not letting government retards dictate our behavior anymore.  It should never be ignored, justified, or forgotten what they did to the country. 

• Like 1

Irony….

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude the point you think you are making was already pushed on Mainstream media during 2016 when Trump first started using the phrase. 

Its a troll and You know it. You didnt just think this up bud. CNN and 60 Minutes already told you this years ago. :lol:

eight years later... we've still not made America Great Again?

what Pre-Trump years was America great in?