Check your account email address ×

RFK Jr. Making Them Squirm

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bobby gets it and is a good human being.  Your government is your enemy.

Or you could read a history book.

The republicans will dig up something to destroy him with. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Matt said:

We don't have an open primary here in AZ but I'd be voting for him in the primary if I still lived in WI.

If he gets the nod, I'll vote for him 100x over Trump.  First time I'd vote for a Dem president in my life.

closed , or semi open ?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No the dems are doing that.  Are you not paying attention.

In a miracle situation he’ll make it to the general election. Trump will tell everyone he’s a great guy. My god you’re a fucking idiot. 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Trump will lose if he runs again.  100% certain.  The person that people are going out to vote "against" always loses.

2016 wasn't about Trump winning, it was about people hating Hilary.

2020 wasn't about Biden winning, it was about people hating Trump.

2024, people aren't going to all of a sudden start liking Trump.  Plus, if Biden is too old, so is he.

No way, no how do I vote for DT.  And I'm not a hardcore rightie, but I HATE the Dems...

Bullshit....if it is down to Biden/ Trump....you will be voting Trump.... Guaranteed.....in 2020 people didn't know the damage Biden would do but now they do... and to vote for that again is complete lunacy. They may not totally like Trump in 24 but will vote in hopes of returning to a better economy and lower energy costs that we had under Trump....oh and no wars.

If your so confident on Trump losing 100 %:lol:..... place a small wager where your mouth is.:thumbsup:.....all these sure bets and Trump losing from you clowns...but very few takers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bullshit....if it is down to Biden/ Trump....you will be voting Trump.... Guaranteed.....in 2020 people didn't know the damage Biden would do but now they do... and to vote for that again is complete lunacy. They may not totally like Trump in 24 but will vote in hopes of returning to a better economy and lower energy costs that we had under Trump....oh and no wars.

If your so confident on Trump losing 100 %:lol:..... place a small wager where your mouth is.:thumbsup:.....all these sure bets and Trump losing from you clowns...but very few takers. 

maga-trump.gif

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The republicans will dig up something to destroy him with. 

We are talking Kennedy here you don't have to dig to hard to find bad behavior. I am not sure the Kennedy thing plays that well outside of Massachusetts plus the DNC will put out a hit pieces as they don't want Kennedy's anti corporate positions taking a bite out of fund raising.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You've already bet $1100 of your $1000.  

Either way, I know a shit load of people that voted for Trump once and definitely will not again.

No....$500 to Steve and $100 to c to c.     $400 left but may go higher as election nears

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Even the Democrats don't want him. You telling me a president polling at 37% approval is going to win the election? 

Exactly.....most have seen enough as indicated by the 37%

And what little "enthusiasm" Biden did have in 20 is now gone.....he will be out. Especially with the distinct possibility of Harris taking the reins sometime in those four years.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Even the Democrats don't want him. You telling me a president polling at 37% approval is going to win the election? 

And a greater percentage of repugs don't want Trump.  Reduces the vote to voting against the other in which case Trump sure the fuck ain't winning.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And a greater percentage of repugs don't want Trump.  Reduces the vote to voting against the other in which case Trump sure the fuck ain't winning.

Another BS post..... He grew his base 10 million from 2016 to 2020....that is YUUGE!

10 million more votes in 20 than he got in 16

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another BS post..... He grew his base 10 million from 2016 to 2020....that is YUUGE!

10 million more votes in 20 than he got in 16

His base didn't change.  Voter turnout did.  Guess what happened on the D side.  This election should be easy for the Rs to win if they put anyone up that isn't Trump or baby trump

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

His base didn't change.  Voter turnout did.  Guess what happened on the D side.  This election should be easy for the Rs to win if they put anyone up that isn't Trump or baby trump

Yeah well enthusiasm has gone from the D side in supporting Biden, Even against Trump........ If you actually believe the 81 million ...the turnout will not be nearly as much this go around IMO.  And COVID which is in the rearview mirror won't be as much help this go around.  R's just have to learn to play the game as well as the D's when it comes to early voting and the BS mail-in ballots 

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah well enthusiasm has gone from the D side in supporting Biden, Even against Trump........ If you actually believe the 81 million ...the turnout will not be nearly as much this go around IMO.  And COVID which is in the rearview mirror won't be as much help this go around.  R's just have to learn to play the game as well as the D's when it comes to early voting and the BS mail-in ballots 

Trump is going to lose by more this go around that is he wins the primary.

Edited by Steve753

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are trying to censor him so dumb fucks like you don't learn the truth.

He says he's gonna arrest the people behind the covid lies. Are we waking up yet or still dumb sheep?

That comment on its own will have "them" killing his chances of winning.  they will do just as they did with Kari Lake for her strong on crime/ corruption campaign promises.  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Trump is going to lose by more this go around.

Now this is a graph I like.:bc:..Let's keep the momentum going right into the election...... Yeah we will see who wins.

You'll be begging to get out of the bet by the time election comes

1682772366822.jpg

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Now this is a graph I like.:bc:..Let's keep the momentum going right into the election...... Yeah we will see who wins.

You'll be begging to get out of the bet by the time election comes

1682772366822.jpg

It's only $500 

:lol: