Check your account email address ×

When you lose Cenk.... by rigging primaries

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Karen, your IC stole the election as they have done in many other countries.  It wasn't some random slipping in a couple of extra ballots.

thanks for the info ArcticTucker  :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Of course. Imagine how stupid you have to be to support someone who lost to Biden the first go around and thinking he could beat him the second go around.

Times have changed my brother..... People see how much the country has gone downhill under Biden...who would vote for 4more years of this nonsense.? they will either stay home and not vote or give their vote to the orange man.... I may have to up the ante on our bet. I am getting more and more confident of a Trump victory.   

Economy will be in the total shitter as UPS revenues flounder according to their earnings today.... A precursor of things to come. Hopefully gas will be about $10 a gallon come November 24th insuring a Trump victory!!:thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Times have changed my brother..... People see how much the country has gone downhill under Biden...who would vote for 4more years of this nonsense.? they will either stay home and not vote or give their vote to the orange man.... I may have to up the ante on our bet. I am getting more and more confident of a Trump victory.   

Economy will be in the total shitter as UPS revenues flounder according to their earnings today.... A precursor of things to come. Hopefully gas will be about $10 a gallon come November 24th insuring a Trump victory!!:thumbsup:

Sounds awfully familiar. Oh I remember now. The same thing was said about the mid terms.

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

racer's early comment in this thread: "They are afraid of how stupid Biden will look even against other democrats. LOL "

racer's comment when provided with evidence that Trump said he does not want to debate other Republicans: "One candidate deciding not to debate vs. a whole party telling others they will have no debates. Do you see the difference?"

Weird. The only difference I see is you trying desperately to spin your original comment because you cannot admit that Trump is planning to do the same thing that you claim Biden is going to do. Own it. Man up. Admit you are wrong instead of being a flaming hypocrite.

I suspect you will resort to calling me a liberal in your reply, but you will be wrong if you do. Have at it, though.

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Weird. The only difference I see is you trying desperately to spin your original comment because you cannot admit that Trump is planning to do the same thing that you claim Biden is going to do. Own it. Man up. Admit you are wrong instead of being a flaming hypocrite.

I suspect you will resort to calling me a liberal in your reply, but you will be wrong if you do. Have at it, though.

LOL  trump haters gonna hate.  I didn't spin anything, I think they should all debate, yet the democrats over the last years have tried to skip debating at all, you know why?  Because they are bumbling idiots that can't have a coherent debate and they don't want to show that.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

same with Biden

let's not elect either of them

The last 3 years proves that biden and the democrats policies are fucking this country up.

The years before were not like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The last 3 years proves that biden and the democrats policies are fucking this country up.

The years before were not like that.

I'm not supporting Biden... but how so?  :read:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many topics do you need?   Search inflation on this site, search gas prices.  DERP How So? DERP

While you’re searching, find how much presidents impact inflation, stock market, gas prices, etc. 

The average person thinks their highly correlated. DERP.

:pc:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

While you’re searching, find how much presidents impact inflation, stock market, gas prices, etc. 

I believe most on this forum understand they are directly associated to POLICY of the administration in the White House.

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many topics do you need?   Search inflation on this site, search gas prices.  DERP How So? DERP

no need to search this site. 

who controls gas prices, the president?  have you heard about a war in Ukraine which Russia started?  do you know Russia and the Saudis recently agreed to cut production to keep oil prices inflated? 

are you and @Pete sharing the same brain? 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I believe most on this forum understand they are directly associated to POLICY of the administration in the White House.

so it had nothing to do with $20T of COVID cash being tossed willy nilly into the economy or near zero interest rates from the federal reserve?  that was under Trump and Biden... and Trump wanted even lower interest rates!!!?

f'ng derp is right... 9_9

where you'll get agreement with me are on topics like student loans and reckless spending on the credit card... which you don't care if 'we' ever repay... conservative you are my ass.

Rigging primaries must be normal because I don’t remember Reagan doing any party led debates in 1984, Clinton didn’t in 1996, Bush didn’t in 2004, Barrack didn’t in 2008, and Trump didn’t in 2020.  

But Biden!

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

They are absolutely correlated, when you consider the power of the bully pulpit. President sets the tone of the direction he wants the country to go in, and this president wants us to get rid of internal combustion engines, higher a whole bunch of Trannies, and let a record number of illegal immigrants into the country. He wants no inhibitions on spending, and demonize Republicans at every opportunity. His energy policy alone, canceling Keystone on his first day, through a lot of gasoline so to speak on the fires of inflation. So I would disagree. Derp.

Edited by DriftBusta

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I really wish someone would start a debt ceiling thread?

9_9

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) slammed President Joe Biden and his administration on Monday, accusing them of breaking "their word to the American public" on the Inflation Reduction Act and chastising the president for failing to negotiate the debt ceiling with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).

Speaking about the Inflation Reduction Act during his appearance on Fox News's Hannity, Manchin said he would repeal the legislation because the Biden administration is not keeping its word.

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I didn’t ask what you and others think, I said to go look up reality and see how much of an immediate impact and control presidents have over those things in a global economy.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I didn’t ask what you and others think, I said to go look up reality and see how much of an immediate impact and control presidents have over those things in a global economy.

Just look at the last 3 years.  I mean, how obvious can it be?  Policy of the White House effects everything.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not using the bully pulpit and hiring trannies are the reasons for high fuel prices…amazing insight and analysis.🤣👍🏼

Let’s hear your amazing insight and analysis. You just can’t help yourself can you, always have to be herpes riddled twat…..

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) slammed President Joe Biden and his administration on Monday, accusing them of breaking "their word to the American public" on the Inflation Reduction Act and chastising the president for failing to negotiate the debt ceiling with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).

Speaking about the Inflation Reduction Act during his appearance on Fox News's Hannity, Manchin said he would repeal the legislation because the Biden administration is not keeping its word.

so raise the debt ceiling or don't raise the debt ceiling?

a debt reduction plan would be nifty, but no one from either major party wants to pay for our debt.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Please discuss the immigration issue and what the immediate impact biden had on that.

Or discuss the gas prices and what happened almost immediately when biden got elected.

I mean, you need blinders to misunderstand  how the policies of this administration has been negatively effecting this country.