Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

back read and put it into context dumb fuck 

;)

I've been on this thread from the moment it started and it's clear to everyone ... you're a scared shitless, pussy when it comes to any gun that doesn't look like a rifle or shotgun.  Go finger bang yourself another tampon, Karen.

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I hid it under the gay rainbow so no maga's could find it.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you deliberately being an idiot or does it come naturally?

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've been on this thread from the moment it started and it's clear to everyone ... you're a scared shitless, pussy when it comes to any gun that doesn't look like a rifle or shotgun.  Go finger bang yourself another tampon, Karen.

so you're just unable to comprehend what I stated, or being an obtuse douche?   

let's do lunch sometime ;)

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you're just unable to comprehend what I stated, or being an obtuse douche?   

let's do lunch sometime ;)

OTB - You're speaking from experience :thumbsup:

Hi Stalker Steve!! :bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OTB - You're speaking from experience :thumbsup:

Hi Stalker Steve!! :bc:

nah, I think we just need to work our obvious issues with each other out.  

I'll buy you a sammich :)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, I think we just need to work our obvious issues with each other out.  

I'll buy you a sammich :)

That's no fun.

I don't give you the attention you want so badly, often enough.  So today is your lucky day.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

What you set the rules here? 

What if I want to reply twice? 

wrong gun or ammo, what was the failure here expert?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-after-prom-party-devolves-shooting-leaving-9-people-wounded

my daughter was at her Jr. Prom on Saturday night... thankfully no shots fired here

On 4/23/2023 at 12:23 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

funny you should say that, as yesterday I had to explain a Ram TRX to my wife in the parking lot at Fleet Farm where we had just purchased dog treats, some household goods and wandered through the firearms dept.  I'd like to get her a stagecoach shotgun for home protection but as she wasn't raised around f/a's and is generally uncomfortable with them that's a no-go.  she does like shooting my childhood Remington 22 Speedmaster though, on occasion.  our 16yo daughter is uncomfortable with anything more than her pink Crossman and I know better than to attempt to push beyond that.  

have you seen the Hellcat Demon 170 yet?  

oh fuck, now I'm going OT... :roflcrying:  

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you meant f/a ment full auto firearms and not just firearms in general. I have a small collection of firearms but nothing full auto lol

MN is considering legislation... This last set of comments really makes my head spin.

Minnesota Legislature considering 2 gun control proposals - KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News

Republican representatives raised concerns about government surveillance.

“I cannot wrap my head around this,” said Rep. Anne Neu Brindley (R-North Branch). “We’re literally saying if somebody feels bad by what somebody else says they’re going to report that and that’s now going to be in a data base, what?!”

“They’re reporting the incident and what they experienced, they’re not reporting you,” said Rep. Jamie Becker Finn (DFL-Roseville), in response to those concerns. “There would be no consequence to you […] It’s about getting a handle on what people are experiencing in our communities.”

6 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

MN is considering legislation... This last set of comments really makes my head spin.

Minnesota Legislature considering 2 gun control proposals - KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News

Republican representatives raised concerns about government surveillance.

“I cannot wrap my head around this,” said Rep. Anne Neu Brindley (R-North Branch). “We’re literally saying if somebody feels bad by what somebody else says they’re going to report that and that’s now going to be in a data base, what?!”

“They’re reporting the incident and what they experienced, they’re not reporting you,” said Rep. Jamie Becker Finn (DFL-Roseville), in response to those concerns. “There would be no consequence to you […] It’s about getting a handle on what people are experiencing in our communities.”

It blows my mind that people think laws like this are going to be a good thing and prevent anything. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 8:03 PM, Sled_Hed said:

It blows my mind that people think laws like this are going to be a good thing and prevent anything. 

Fox News Poll: Voters favor gun limits over arming citizens to reduce gun violence

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-voters-favor-gun-limits-arming-citizens-reduce-gun-violence

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fox News Poll: Voters favor gun limits over arming citizens to reduce gun violence

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-voters-favor-gun-limits-arming-citizens-reduce-gun-violence

Who believes that? I have read here many times that fox news lies.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Who believes that? I have read here many times that fox news lies.

no, their good now that Tucker is gone... :lmao:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I like reading the comments... 

On 4/17/2023 at 8:13 AM, SnowRider said:

Hold on - if more guns make us safer how come more mass shootings are occurring? 

Because the shootings usually happen in gun free zones. More guns is the answer but they need to be in the hands of the teachers in the schools

12 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Truth. the most Gun homicides occur in the inner cities where there's lots of gang activity that's where the  highest numbers come from.

Thread is about mass shootings,  how many POC are responsible for them? 

Where did you put your The Punisher tattoo?