Check your account email address ×

656 *mass* shootings for 2023

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thread is about mass shootings,  how many POC are responsible for them? 

Where did you put your The Punisher tattoo?

There's a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago by POC.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thread is about mass shootings,  how many POC are responsible for them? 

Where did you put your The Punisher tattoo?

Let me get this back on track for you Stephen. Maybe if we stopped giving Democrats guns we would not have nearly as many mass shootings this year or any other year. Now the burden of proof is on you to prove me wrong, using the percentages not on individual cases. :thumbsup: 

8966052_1104699319714739_3780427718563201024-o.jpg

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There's a mass shooting every weekend in Chicago by POC.

It's not a mass shooting when the other side is shooting back, that's population control. Now the white guy shooting the POC in a grocery store while filming it,,, that's a mass shooting. The tranny in the school, mass shooting. What's the common joke when a mass shooting occurs? Betty White :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's not a mass shooting when the other side is shooting back, that's population control. Now the white guy shooting the POC in a grocery store while filming it,,, that's a mass shooting. The tranny in the school, mass shooting. What's the common joke when a mass shooting occurs? Betty White :lol:

I guess we'll call it massive shootings going on then.

:bc:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Just fucking terrible. Just wait some moron will post that if more people had guns they could have taken him out!! Like everyone is just looking to get into a gunfight.

What kind of a moron target shoots in his front yard???

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

16 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Because the shootings usually happen in gun free zones. More guns is the answer but they need to be in the hands of the teachers in the schools

Is Texas a gun free zone??? Fuck you're an idiot. Armed teachers,,, Deeerrrrpppppppp fucking moron.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is Texas a gun free zone??? Fuck you're an idiot. Armed teachers,,, Deeerrrrpppppppp fucking moron.

yes... arming teachers who want to go to work like normal people is a sound and logical solution.

wait, this wasn't in a school  9_9

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just fucking terrible. Just wait some moron will post that if more people had guns they could have taken him out!! Like everyone is just looking to get into a gunfight.

What kind of a moron target shoots in his front yard???

he was just exercising his 2nd amendment rights as a member of the well armed militia... 

maybe they should show the bloodbath for a change... but this was in Texas 

Would they be less dead if he used a shotgun? What's the weapon got to do with it other than sensational headlines to gut people freaking out about the scary weapon of war. He's an animal that should be put down on the spot when found and his body dumped in a ditch. 

• Like 1

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to 168 *mass shootings this year
12 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Would they be less dead if he used a shotgun? What's the weapon got to do with it other than sensational headlines to gut people freaking out about the scary weapon of war. He's an animal that should be put down on the spot when found and his body dumped in a ditch. 

I bet the death count would be higher using the right ammo.

Just now, HSR said:

I bet the death count would be higher using the right ammo.

Absolutely right. The media/government is pushing the anti AR agenda because it's the easiest to fool the idiotic people with. There was a "mass" shooting in Philadelphia fri, hardly got a mention in the news because it wasn't an AR. The only mass shooting i can think of that was tactically advantageous for an Ar was the vegas shooting. Everything else a shotgun and hand gun would've amounted to more lives lost. But hey, lets ban the scary looking gun

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Absolutely right. The media/government is pushing the anti AR agenda because it's the easiest to fool the idiotic people with. There was a "mass" shooting in Philadelphia fri, hardly got a mention in the news because it wasn't an AR. The only mass shooting i can think of that was tactically advantageous for an Ar was the vegas shooting. Everything else a shotgun and hand gun would've amounted to more lives lost. But hey, lets ban the scary looking gun

I bet a lot of gun nuts* would've been happier if he killed all those people and children with a 9mm, shotgun, lever action, machete, hatchet or maybe even a car...

heres-johnny-scary-vintage-movie-pvb1m6w

AR's (scary guns) sure seem to be the mass shooters weapon of choice these days... at least the majority of ones we've been hearing about this year.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I bet a lot of gun nuts* would've been happier if he killed all those people and children with a 9mm, shotgun, lever action, machete, hatchet or maybe even a car...

heres-johnny-scary-vintage-movie-pvb1m6w

AR's (scary guns) sure seem to be the mass shooters weapon of choice these days... at least the majority of ones we've been hearing about this year.  

This is the problem not the weapon.....why do you talk about gun owners as gun nuts? There's 10s of  millions of guns in this country that haven't committed a crime. I suppose i better go check on mine and make sure they aren't planning something evil....the guy was obviously fucked in the head, shooting a gun in the city limits. The cops talked to him earlier about it, why didn't they do something about the problem? Could've saved alot of lives if they would've arrested him. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

This is the problem not the weapon.....why do you talk about gun owners as gun nuts? There's 10s of  millions of guns in this country that haven't committed a crime. I suppose i better go check on mine and make sure they aren't planning something evil....the guy was obviously fucked in the head, shooting a gun in the city limits. The cops talked to him earlier about it, why didn't they do something about the problem? Could've saved alot of lives if they would've arrested him. 

first of all... it's Texas

you know what a gun nut is, or at least I'm confident you probably know at least one as I know several. 

example, stop by a co-workers house for a beer and within five minutes he's showing me everything in his arsenal which is on full display all over the house and frankly showing me 'too much'.   most folks have no clue what I have, where they are and frankly I prefer it that way. 

'they' are going to come after scary guns and large capacity mags... the assault weapons (sales?) ban all over again.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

first of all... it's Texas

you know what a gun nut is, or at least I'm confident you probably know at least one as I know several. 

example, stop by a co-workers house for a beer and within five minutes he's showing me everything in his arsenal which is on full display all over the house and frankly showing me 'too much'.   most folks have no clue what I have, where they are and frankly I prefer it that way. 

'they' are going to come after scary guns and large capacity mags... the assault weapons (sales?) ban all over again.

What you're describing is no different than a sled/bike/hotrod/boat enthusiast. I too choose to keep most of what i have private, even though there's a gun in every vehicle during hunting season...my weapons are just tools, to alot of people it's a collection or a hobby to shoot. Different views on them i guess.

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

And that right there sums it up, perfectly :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Agreed it and other similar weapons seem to be to go to so it stands to reason the the antigun establishment will target them. To do otherwise would be like trying to get weed off the streets cuz everyone is addicted to meth.

Personally have zero use for one of these "assault lol" style rifles. I sure as fuck ain't carrying a gun with a 30 round magazine out hunting :lol: That's a lifetime of deer hunting!!!!! 

Can anyone share any links or personally stories they've heard about where a person has protected his home,family,pets from deadly intruders because he was armed to the teeth and pulled his own AR out?? I hear a lot that people say they have them for home defense or protection?

I see them as nothing more than a target gun IMHO. Other than that useless,,, well until I decide to do a mass shooting at the FS reunion :lol: I'll just shoot the members Ben has told to kill themselves:t5:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Can anyone share any links or personally stories they've heard about where a person has protected his home,family,pets from deadly intruders because he was armed to the teeth and pulled his own AR out?? I hear a lot that people say they have them for home defense or protection?

I see them as nothing more than a target gun IMHO. Other than that useless,,, well until I decide to do a mass shooting at the FS reunion :lol: I'll just shoot the members Ben has told to kill themselves:t5:

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/self-defense-ar15/372251

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thanks that's what I thought, 3 in 4 years of the article and its 3 years old too. So in other words no. Mass shootings have that covered in a month:lol:

I spent 10sec looking....the thing is though, statistically ars aren't used that often and handguns are used the most. The other thing is, 20+ million of these guns are in our country and i think it was less than 1% were used in these shootings. To me that says theres other issues going on. Just wait till trudy says you can't have any repeating weapons up there. I mean if you can't hit what you're hunting for with 1 round you shouldn't be out there. I'm willing to bet that happens sometime in my lifetime

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

I spent 10sec looking....the thing is though, statistically ars aren't used that often and handguns are used the most. The other thing is, 20+ million of these guns are in our country and i think it was less than 1% were used in these shootings. To me that says theres other issues going on. Just wait till trudy says you can't have any repeating weapons up there. I mean if you can't hit what you're hunting for with 1 round you shouldn't be out there. I'm willing to bet that happens sometime in my lifetime

I'm just curious if there is that much love for them, why? I have zero use for a semi-auto rifle in a hunting theater, none whatsoever. Duck hunting with a semi shotgun ok 👍

Trudy can try but he'll never beat the Native community. 

There is FAR better home defense weapons and I can own them if I felt I needed it.