Check your account email address ×

Not Surprised

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Surprised a hoax would negatively impact Repugs noticeably more than Dems.  :snack:

So will you hold Fauci accountable? 

You can even blame Trump too for allowing gain of function again. Obama thought it was too dangerous :snack:

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Im a fat drunk guy what had covid twice, no vax. Lamest pandemic ever.

No shit , I work with 1250 extremely old and unhealthy assholes and we’ve had 700 confirmed positive and the only two deaths over 3 years were both massively obese nearly dead diabetic truck drivers in their 60 still working because they needed healthcare. 

What an absolute fucking scam.

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Surprised a hoax would negatively impact Repugs noticeably more than Dems.  :snack:

People tend to be conservative when they are older.....maybe more older people were Republicans? 

You are hitting MC level of stupidity. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No shit , I work with 1250 extremely old and unhealthy assholes and we’ve had 700 confirmed positive and the only two deaths over 3 years were both massively obese nearly dead diabetic truck drivers in their 60 still working because they needed healthcare. 

Didn't you have a neighbor or relative that was a little older but in fairly good shape that died from covid?... You were a little taken back at the time if I recall.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

Remain of orange and ignore science.  Your probability of dying increases.  Repugs are generally less educated and more ignorant. As a result - more died from a so-called hoax.  Turns out propagating misinformation as consequences.  Darwin is alive and well.  :thumbsup: 

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Didn't you have a neighbor or relative that was a little older but in fairly good shape that died from covid?... You were a little taken back at the time if I recall.

My uncle died from covid or with covid etc but he was 72 and had fairly advanced copd and was on supplemental oxygen etc. Basically he was primed to be taken out by any type of respiratory illness or any illness at all. He was still a strong old bastard but declining quickly and my aunt told me he had started smoking again and knew his time was short before covid. 

He’s the only person I know personally that died with covid. 

His daughter who is like my sister had to sit outside the hospital looking at his room window while he died because she wasn’t allowed in. When I go postal and kill 100 people I’ll be thinking about that 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Remain of orange and ignore science.  Your probability of dying increases.  Repugs are generally less educated and more ignorant. As a result - more died from a so-called hoax.  Turns out propagating misinformation as consequences.  Darwin is alive and well.  :thumbsup: 

You are dumb as fuck , it’s amazing you are still breathing. You’re a statistical anomaly and 5000 years ago you’d have been helping the woman gather and cook. That you’re even able to speak of Darwin is a miracle. Dumbass 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are dumb as fuck , it’s amazing you are still breathing. You’re a statistical anomaly and 5000 years ago you’d have been helping the woman gather and cook. That you’re even able to speak of Darwin is a miracle. Dumbass 

You can rant and blow smoke - whine cry and scream over masks and vaxes but it doesn’t change the facts and statistics.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

You can rant and blow smoke - whine cry and scream over masks and vaxes but it doesn’t change the facts and statistics.  

Ya dumb fuck, you repost something from twitter and believe it it without doing research 

Serious Harms of the Covid-19 Vaccine: A Systematic Review

BY Maryanne             DemasiMARYANNE DEMASI   MARCH 30, 2023   VACCINES   3 MINUTE READ

SHARE | PRINT | EMAIL

Recently, my colleague and I completed a systematic review of the serious harms associated with covid-19 vaccines.

My co-author Peter Gøtzsche, is a Danish physician with four decades of research experience, publishing 97 papers in the “big five” (BMJ, Lancet, JAMA,Annals of Internal Medicine, and New England Journal of Medicine) and 19 Cochrane reviews.

My previous report on how serious harms were downplayed or excluded from the covid-19 trials, became the impetus for this review.

Also, concerns have been raised about the reliability of clinical trial data because of the pharmaceutical industry’s long history of falsifying data and deliberately hiding harms. 

In the case of covid-19 vaccines, neither the vaccine manufacturers, nor the drug regulators allowed independent researchers to examine the raw trial data, forcing transparency advocates to sue the FDA for access to the documents.

In our review, we focused on serious adverse events (SAEs) associated with covid-19 vaccines, documented in the published literature (search cut-off date was 4 April 2022).

We defined SAEs according to the European Medicines Agency definition

An adverse reaction that results in death, is life-threatening, requires hospitalisation or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a birth defect.

Here are the salient points:

1. Many of the studies we reviewed were of very poor quality and published in journals that failed to identify fundamental errors.
  2. To date, the most methodologically rigorous systematic review of SAEs was conducted by Fraiman et al, which reanalysed trial data from two pivotal randomised trials of the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer & Moderna), including SAEs from the websites of the FDA and Health Canada. The risk of an SAE following vaccination exceeded the risk of hospitalisation from covid-19.
  3. The adenovirus vector vaccines increased the risk of venous thrombosis and thrombocytopenia. (Authorities have responded by suspending the use of AstraZeneca’s vaccine across many European countries, and in the US, regulators have advised restricted use of Janssen’s vaccine).
  4. The mRNA-based vaccines increased the risk of myocarditis, with a mortality of about 1-2 per 200 cases. It was more common in younger males.
  5. We found evidence of serious neurological harms, including Bell’s palsy, Guillain-Barré syndrome, myasthenic disorder, and stroke, which are likely due to an autoimmune reaction from mRNA and adenoviral vector vaccines.
  6. Severe harms, i.e. those that prevent daily activities, were underreported in the randomised trials.
  7. Severe harms were very common in studies of fully vaccinated people receiving boosters (3rd dose), and in a study of vaccination of previously infected people (i.e. those with naturally acquired immunity).
  8. Drug regulators and other authorities have been very slow in following up signals of serious harms. 
  9. Given the difficulties of accessing regulatory data, obfuscations, and documented underreporting, we find it likely that there are other serious harms of the covid-19 vaccines, than those uncovered so far.
  10. Population-wide recommendations for covid vaccination and boosters ignore the negative benefit to harm balance in low-risk groups such as children and people who have already recovered from covid-19 (natural immunity)

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The facts and statistics are pure bullshit. Just like your gun violence stats and global warming. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1678846547973.jpg

• Haha 3