Check your account email address ×

this nation has a long term issue with crazy white people and guns ...

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The lack of discussion has much to do with exposure and the media and how many clicks they get on a news story. If 6 black people die in a drive by inner city shooting vs 6 dying at the hands of lone nut white guy….the school shooting is gonna get the clicks from that 62%. The same is true with cable and network news. It all comes to media exposure and advertising money. Is there some racism? Sure. 62% of people are going to consume far more media than 20some percent. 

maybe Fox news should start devoting special coverage to the daily gun related deaths to open people's eyes?  

but that would go against the narrative their captive audience desires... miright? 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe Fox news should start devoting special coverage to the daily gun related deaths to open people's eyes?  

but that would go against the narrative their captive audience desires... miright? 

Wrong and really such an ignorant statement. Aren't you better than that?

Edited by J. Jackson

16 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Wrong and really such an ignorant statement. Aren't you better than that?

are you trying to tell me an anti-gun death stance of any nature would appeal to the average rootin tootin shootin  Fox viewer? 

Feel free to peruse the comments section of any of the 2nd amendment section stories...

https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/personal-freedoms/second-amendment

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you trying to tell me an anti-gun death stance of any nature would appeal to the average rootin tootin shootin  Fox viewer? 

Feel free to peruse the comments section of any of the 2nd amendment section stories...

You tell us you appear to be the authority on it

Crazy White people and guns.  
How about we talk about the craziness.
And wonder why Mental illness is a problem

Take a look at the latest and tell me who is promoting this type of behaviour.  This is a copy and paste, but it sure as hell rings true and is relevant when talking about how to handle mental illness.

Dylan Mulvaney and Bud light
This has nothing to do with the fact that he is A GROWN MAN with a more ‘feminine style’. WHO CARES if you’re a grown man that wants to put on dresses and heels and pretend that for one moment you know what it’s like to menstruate. ???????

Here’s the problem
This is an ADULT MALE not only pretending to be a woman but he chooses to ACT like a preteen girl. Younger then 13..(he confirms this in his own videos). In his videos he is often running around in nothing but a t-shirt and socks, talking about having crushes on boys and sleepovers. With small underdeveloped breasts, talking like a young girl, acting like a young girl. Talking about periods while he holds a box of tampons. ??
I need you to understand the horrible effects this is going to have on our society and our children.
You are teaching young girls that adult men at any point can identify as a female and have the mind of someone their age. Someone who wants to have sleepovers with them. You are giving a platform for our society, our youth - to trust them. You don’t think there is a problem with this?
Do you understand what kind of society you are building for your daughters, nieces and females by condoning this? You are opening Pandora’s box by allowing this and you are putting actual adolescent females at risk.
The brain of a 28 yr old grown male is completely different then that of a 12 yr old female. Even if he changes his face and body with surgery, even if he dresses and talks like an adolescent female his brain development is that of an ADULT MALE, NOT an innocent young girl.
What is the sexualization of a young girl?
A report by the American Psychological Association (APA) on the sexualization of girls in the media found that girls are depicted in a sexual manner more often than boys; dressed in revealing clothing, and with bodily postures or facial expressions that imply sexual readiness.
If a mentally ill man can act this way and be PRAISED what can someone else get away with?
What can someone do and claim it’s their identity?
Large companies like bud light, Nike all over our nation praising this and gifting him things.
What are you telling young girls? What are you allowing? This is a slippery slope and guess who suffers in the end? ??
Your children.
If an adult man fantasizes about this who do you think he’s going to go after next? What’s the next best thing if he can’t get his hands on an adult who acts this way? They only make up a small percentage of our population, so WHO DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO TARGET! What’s the closest thing to a Dylan Mulvaney?
THINK.
THIS IS NOT OK, THIS IS MENTAL ILLNESS. THIS BEHAVIOR IS DANGEROUS.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Any spotlight any media puts on inner city crime is going to be called racist by the left and you know it.  Black on black crime gets virtually no media attention because of this more than anything else.   Foxnews isn't the only media outlet that doesn't report on it.   Nobody does.   Why wouldn't the anti-gun CNN and MSNBC's of the world not be reporting on it every single day?  Foxnews at least brings it up occasionally but not much. 

There have been some horrific crimes committed by blacks on whites with virtually no media coverage.   They readily admit they don't report on them for fear of how it will look for AA's.   Recent AA attacks on Asian's are just one example.  I think they did something with subway camera's and stated just that. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

The 6 black people dying in a inner city drive by doesn't get any media attention just as much because the shooter was likely black than the victims were not.  Can you honestly say minority or more recently trans mass shooters get the same attention in the media if it were a white dude?  

Just look at officer involved shootings.  Follows the same pattern.

Wrong. If a black man walked into a school and shot 6 white kids it would be all over the news media. Your perception is a mirage created through the lens of your belief system. The media pushes what sells clicks and views. They are a business first and news corps second. 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

A daily gun violence board like what was done on Walter Cronkite during the Vietnam era. KIA and MIA along with wounded.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wrong. If a black man walked into a school and shot 6 white kids it would be all over the news media. Your perception is a mirage created through the lens of your belief system. The media pushes what sells clicks and views. They are a business first and news corps second. 

Years ago yes. Todays day and age not a chance. Sure it would come out eventually but the media would do all it could to hide it. Can’t report a black person has committed a crime anymore. They need their reparations instead.

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

True, but killing strangers is mostly a white weirdo sport. Blacks will usualy kill for other reasons. Like a days pay or less. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

True, but killing strangers is mostly a white weirdo sport. Blacks will usualy kill for other reasons. Like a days pay or less. 

Weirdos are often loners. Everyone except immediate family members are strangers. By and large Caucasians tend to be less social than their ethnic counterparts. Although they can work very well in a collaborative manner, socially they are more distant and private. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Weirdos are often loners. Everyone except immediate family members are strangers. By and large Caucasians tend to be less social than their ethnic counterparts. Although they can work very well in a collaborative manner, socially they are more distant and private. 

And when people who knew the shooter is intervied it usualy goes " Im shocked , but not surprised. That kid was fucking weird since 5th grade"

Lets face it , they are loners because they are socialy retarded

Just now, steve from amherst said:

And when people who knew the shooter is intervied it usualy goes " Im shocked , but not surprised. That kid was fucking weird since 5th grade"

Lets face it , they are loners because they are socialy retarded

I’ve met a lot of loners who would never hurt anyone. They just don’t have a strong need for people. It makes life too complicated 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve met a lot of loners who would never hurt anyone. They just don’t have a strong need for people. It makes life too complicated 

Absolutly , and being weird isnt a crime. If it was 1/2 of this place would be in prison. 

That being said, Most shooters have been throwing warning signs for yrs. 

Unfortunatly no parent is quick to admit , my kid is fucked up.

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude they readily admit to not revealing AA perps for the reasons I'm stating.   Want links?

We are not talking about a school shooting...of course it would run but it would also go away quicker.   That parade killing in WI is just one example.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Spot on.  There is no argument.  Only ignorance and justification of one’s bigoted beliefs. 

Why don't any of you rights stripping fascists ever mention how many lives are saved by guns each year? That wouldn't fair well for your case I imagine. Cunts. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

pack of Kools and a Popeyes gift card 

52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on.  There is no argument.  Only ignorance and justification of one’s bigoted beliefs. 

I didn’t indicate he’s a bigot. Nor do I believe he’s a bigot. I think that term is overused and misrepresented. Last week I took a look at my Twitter feed. It contained several videos of blacks beating the shit out of each other. I don’t mean simple fights, but fights where there was most likely life changing injuries. Those videos were posted by other blacks. Now I know that whites and Mexicans get just as nasty. But I don’t see them posting it like a badge of honor or for entertainment. To some degree, sure they do. But at least not to degree I can see. That can’t help but to shape one’s racial views. Point being, the media has a very strong influence on beliefs.