Check your account email address ×

this nation has a long term issue with crazy white people and guns ...

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Whining about guns killing our children in one sentence and in the next they are mad because the same people feel they are not allowed to kill babies.

How much more hypocritical can you get.

So you are against all forms of birth control?

I don't see either issue at all as related.  Guns don't kill people and a barely conceived egg is not a child.  Saying anything different about either is idiotic.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqZJOBSj5sQ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

16yo Daughter who has been doing active shooter drills since kindergarten at school  showed me this the other night.  Pretty f'ng accurate.  :thumbsup: 

Anyone here have to do active shooter drills at their workplace?   9_9 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't see either issue at all as related.  Guns don't kill people and a barely conceived egg is not a child.  Saying anything different about either is idiotic.

don't think he has kids, or a wife.  hard for some to comprehend that not everyone in the country thinks the way he does.  

• Haha 1

How long have semi automatic weapons been in the hands of man?

now, how many "mass" shootings occurred in schools and other public places between the time they were first available and lets say,, 1970???

now lets look at the dates of 1970 to today and try to understand what has caused the increase in these happenings.  first think to take note of is,,,,,,, the guns didnt get any more deadly. large capacity clips are NOT new and semi auto is semi auto no matter if its a 45Cal. tommy gun or a true military issue 223.

so whats the real problem today???     its not the gun people.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

now, how many "mass" shootings occurred in schools and other public places between the time they were first available and lets say,, 1970???

now lets look at the dates of 1970 to today and try to understand what has caused the increase in these happenings.  first think to take note of is,,,,,,, the guns didnt get any more deadly. large capacity clips are NOT new and semi auto is semi auto no matter if its a 45Cal. tommy gun or a true military issue 223.

The problem is not nearly enough abortions since 1970.  Damn what a screwed up society we have now.

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

why don't the Swiss have the same issues we do?

https://www.businessinsider.com/switzerland-gun-laws-rates-of-gun-deaths-2018-2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I believe it falls to the handling of the mentally challenged being better than what we do here.        and our soft on crime douchenozzels letting criminals off easy.

I say if one uses a gun in a crime-------- get the death penalty.   no long term jail time.  just a speedy trial and death on conviction day.      

Just now, old indy said:

I believe it falls to the handling of the mentally challenged being better than what we do here.        and our soft on crime douchenozzels letting criminals off easy.

I say if one uses a gun in a crime-------- get the death penalty.   no long term jail time.  just a speedy trial and death on conviction day.      

Swiss laws are designed to prevent anyone who's violent or incompetent from owning a gun. 

Most people aren't allowed to carry their guns around in Switzerland. 

You should read the article... 💡

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

The problem is not nearly enough abortions since 1970.  Damn what a screwed up society we have now.

there's no IQ test required to conceive a child in the first place... maybe there should be?  

stEriLizE dA iGneReNT!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cultural differences are the main one.  In a country of 330 million people the "murder rate" of mass shootings with even the most liberal definition of the term is actually very, very low.  (673 in 2022 or .2 per 100K).  We profile and look at serial killers why are we not looking at "mass shooters" in the same manner?  Not many people know this but many mass shooters had the same early warning signs of a serial killer.   Cruelty to animals, arson, shop lifting.   Psychophathic traits.    

Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't do something to prevent mass shootings I'm simply saying they are relatively minor part of the 26,000 murders in the US.  There still was around 5200 homicides in 2022 that did not involve a gun.

With how its defined today most "mass shootings" are not what we think of a random person going to shoot up a school or workplace or somewhere else.   Its drive by gang/drug related violence.    

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The gang bangers do multiple shootings a day here but the news only reports when it’s a white person and involves more than 3 people 

What do you expect from the trash reporting from the fake news.

Somehow this is bad.  El Salvador went from the highest crime rate in the world to now lower than the USA.  

This is somehow a problem for the propaganda POS NYTimes.  Then again they played both sides of WW2.

image.thumb.png.91861b48c350bdcee7fb723589a73ddb.png

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The gang bangers do multiple shootings a day here but the news only reports when it’s a white person and involves more than 3 people 

no one cares about colored people killing each other... and no one is holding a gun to your head to make you live there either.  guess I'm due for my monthly 'you need to move' reminder pal.  :roflcrying:

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no one cares about colored people killing each other... and no one is holding a gun to your head to make you live there either.  guess I'm due for my monthly 'you need to move' reminder pal.  :roflcrying:

I am going to move in with Fred. It would be slightly less dangerous there than here haha 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Cultural differences are the main one.  In a country of 330 million people the "murder rate" of mass shootings with even the most liberal definition of the term is actually very, very low.  (673 in 2022 or .2 per 100K).  We profile and look at serial killers why are we not looking at "mass shooters" in the same manner?  Not many people know this but many mass shooters had the same early warning signs of a serial killer.   Cruelty to animals, arson, shop lifting.   Psychophathic traits.    

Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't do something to prevent mass shootings I'm simply saying they are relatively minor part of the 26,000 murders in the US.  There still was around 5200 homicides in 2022 that did not involve a gun.   

my honest question is... what can or should we do? 

we can't even have a civilized conversation about the topic in this country.

but, white people love their guns so nothing will change.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Only white people love their guns?  I find it amusing that you can only see the issue with white men when it comes to guns or mass shootings.     

Want to talk race.  If one subset of our population decided to stop working altogether...which one would cause the country to collapse first?

White men?  White women?  Black men?   Black women?   Hispanic/Latino men?   Hispanic/Latino women?   Asian men?   Asian women?  

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's no IQ test required to conceive a child in the first place... maybe there should be?  

stEriLizE dA iGneReNT!!!

I seriously don’t know what to think anymore. It’s all ages, all walks of life.  Just unexplainable mental malfunction.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When you are allowing people from the list of countries that top the following, what do you think will happen?  BUT SWITZERLAND. 

List of countries by firearm-related death rate

image.thumb.png.db5e5abf95c3fbbaad9e49c71bcc8b60.png

This is the president of El Salvador calling out the US fake news media.  Somehow having a low murder rate is dangerous for democracy.

His approval rating is 93%.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Almost as idiotic as saying it's a "crazy white people" issue.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My response is the same the last time you posted that. :lmao:

I will add to the "can't have a civilized conversation" comment.   Which side do you think causes that?  Which side doesn't even understand the difference between semi-automatic and fully automatic?   Which side shows video's of weapons that aren't even the one being debated?   Which side has politicians saying a gun shoots 30 rounds in half a second?  A civilized conversation starts with facts...not feelings. 

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Starting a topic "crazy white people" should really provoke a civilized conversation.

Stop being part of the problem.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1