Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It's made in USA and she can fish out of it. Maybe your man friend can rub your nuts tonight , you seem up tight? This boat is only 7' long and is made for kids to learn on. You are a clueless fucktard. She has a sled that's made in the USA and one that is made in Japan.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well revkevhiv Has a butt plug his lover widdeld out of some canadian oak on  thére last paddeling trip . they were reinacting there fave part of delevarance over and over at every portage and it was just not enough To cure revkevhiv drive for cock.  

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Guy probly has 7k worth of mountain bike shit with the fancy condom suit and streamlined helmet , all sitting in the corner of the garage , the wolfsburg edition jetta with the Thule roof rack , and now is moving on to the $3800 Hobie Kayak with the balloon tire cart , and the other 2k worth of stupid add ons that you need to fit in with a bunch of pompous fags

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh a catcher like revkevhiv is welcom in that circle of duché with or with out thé strechy pants. they dont Care they know thé pants Will .be used as nothing more than a cum and shit rag behind thé lockers in thé transcender bathroom

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , him and his girlfriend , Stan .  They probly ride a 2 up with the seats removed .

You know how I know you're gay?   All this gay fan fiction that you people write. You have the whole scenario's worked out and everything. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You know how I know you're gay?   All this gay fan fiction that you people write. You have the whole scenario's worked out and everything. 

What a surprise your gay kayak talk didn't go quite as well as you had hoped.  Tough crowd.:lol:

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a surprise your gay kayak talk didn't go quite as well as you had hoped.  Tough crowd.:lol:

It went exactly as I thought it would. Bunch of hypocrites made up lies to pretend they were cool. Then they got pissy and evasive when they were called on their lies. 

For a while some peole new to the thread chimed in with real experiences. That was a nice change and totally unexpected. 

You however continued to live up to the name Arctic Dumbass. That is never a surprise. Did you have fun sunning yourself on the party boat this weekend?  Or were you feeling daring enough to ride around in circles on the lake with your perthonal water cwafts?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It went exactly as I thought it would. Bunch of hypocrites made up lies to pretend they were cool. Then they got pissy and evasive when they were called on their lies. 

For a while some peole new to the thread chimed in with real experiences. That was a nice change and totally unexpected. 

You however continued to live up to the name Arctic Dumbass. That is never a surprise. Did you have fun sunning yourself on the party boat this weekend?  Or were you feeling daring enough to ride around in circles on the lake with your perthonal water cwafts?

Lies? 

Awwww how cute. Reminds me of the 90's. You're keeping those sleds in great shape. You must be very proud. 

Is that the last time you had a sled?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: WRONG

Awwww how cute. Reminds me of the 90's. You're keeping those sleds in great shape. You must be very proud. 

What a condescending prick!!! Who cares what they are riding as long as the kids are having fun. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, it went as I thought it would, ie not very well for you.  Did you actually think anyone here could give a rats ass about your gay kayak experiences?

I put the skis at the dock, the toon will be first of July.

I decided to take the quads out this past weekend and forthcoming.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: WRONG

What a condescending prick!!! Who cares what they are riding as long as the kids are having fun. 

So if he buys the kid a new sled, he then flips the bird and an old sled is condescending.  What a moron.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if he buys the kid a new sled, he then flips the bird and an old sled is condescending.  What a moron.

IMO....He's just a conceited DB

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

IMO....He's just a conceited DB

It's as if he thinks he in some kinda clic kayak club.

I'm sure the get together's go something like this with gayKev leading the discussion.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's as if he thinks he in some kinda clic kayak club.

I'm sure the get together's go something like this with gayKev leading the discussion.

That's perfect! :bc: 

Took the GF and her daughter out on the toon Saturday and starting teaching the young one how to drive a boat. She did surprising well and we were very proud of her. She scared the shit out her mom a time or two but it went well. We also dropped the other PWC in the water too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

That's perfect! :bc: 

Took the GF and her daughter out on the toon Saturday and starting teaching the young one how to drive a boat. She did surprising well and we were very proud of her. She scared the shit out her mom a time or two but it went well. We also dropped the other PWC in the water too. 

We went out for a ride with my MIL Saturday afternoon. The view we see from the boat.....Image may contain: mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why would you say something like that?  Pretty lame. 

He doesn't own a sled and comes to a sled forum to try to justify himself while trying to be "cool".  Now, there are may forms of pathetic...but he has reached the top tiers.  He's  just another sad hater whose cup has runneth over.

53 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

We went out for a ride with my MIL Saturday afternoon. The view we see from the boat.....Image may contain: mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water

Nice! Looks like you have some decent elevation changes there too! :thumb: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice! Looks like you have some decent elevation changes there too! :thumb: 

thats the highest point in Maine (Mt Katahdin) at 5200 feet.  can sled around it but not up it unfortunately.  they don't even groom the trail all the way around the park

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the highest point in Maine (Mt Katahdin) at 5200 feet.  can sled around it but not up it unfortunately.  they don't even groom the trail all the way around the park

Wow I really need to get my ass out there one day and spend some time in Maine. What elevation is that lake at then because that looks to be a good ascent? 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wow I really need to get my ass out there one day and spend some time in Maine. What elevation is that lake at then because that looks to be a good ascent? 

I can't remember exactly which lake bobs on but i'd guess about 500 feet of elevation to start thats the ballpark where a lot of our bigger lakes are out this way.  

As long as my daughter gets her license so she can get herself to work I'm going to see if the wife will go climb that with me this year, first time i've been in shape to do that since i was in HS.  

• Like 1