Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:baby:

Is that how you feel after voting for Trump?  Drain the swamp lol. Remove rules for lobbyists. So fuckkng funny. I haven't laughed so hard since Arctic dumbass tried to impress me with his pontoon boat. 

Party boat, excellent. 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that how you feel after voting for Trump?  Drain the swamp lol. Remove rules for lobbyists. So fuckkng funny. I haven't laughed so hard since Arctic dumbass tried to impress me with his pontoon boat. 

Party boat, excellent. 

Impress you? LMFAO.

You must really think you are part of some kayak clic.  

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Went to the man mall to look at grills. Picked this up for my 7 year old daughter. She is fearless don't ya know.:lol:

image.jpg

Great idea. Might as well buy a piece of shit boat so she doesn't have any fun with it. Buy her a Chinese made snowmobile next.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Party boat, excellent. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great idea. Might as well buy a piece of shit boat so she doesn't have any fun with it. Buy her a Chinese made snowmobile next.

What an angry little cunt you are....menopausal or something? :lol:

Went to the man mall to look at grills. Picked this up for my 7 year old daughter. She is fearless don't ya know.:lol:

image.jpg

Did you pick out a grill?

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Unlike you, he actually owns sleds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

biggest cunt on fs hands down .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Did you pick out a grill?

No,I'm going to throw a few more sheet metal screws in mine. I own a smokey joe, 18", 22" and a Weber 320 propane. The 22 is the one that is falling apart.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's made in USA and she can fish out of it. Maybe your man friend can rub your nuts tonight , you seem up tight? This boat is only 7' long and is made for kids to learn on. You are a clueless fucktard. She has a sled that's made in the USA and one that is made in Japan.

Edited by Woodtick

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It's made in USA and she can fish out of it. Maybe your man friend can rub your nuts tonight , you seem up tight? This boat is only 7' long and is made for kids to learn on. You are a clueless fucktard. She has a sled that's made in the USA and one that is made in Japan.

You adopting? Im 47 and housebroken. :)

Well revkevhiv Has a butt plug his lover widdeld out of some canadian oak on  thére last paddeling trip . they were reinacting there fave part of delevarance over and over at every portage and it was just not enough To cure revkevhiv drive for cock.  

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

What an angry little cunt you are....menopausal or something? :lol:

Guy probly has 7k worth of mountain bike shit with the fancy condom suit and streamlined helmet , all sitting in the corner of the garage , the wolfsburg edition jetta with the Thule roof rack , and now is moving on to the $3800 Hobie Kayak with the balloon tire cart , and the other 2k worth of stupid add ons that you need to fit in with a bunch of pompous fags

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Guy probly has 7k worth of mountain bike shit with the fancy condom suit and streamlined helmet , all sitting in the corner of the garage , the wolfsburg edition jetta with the Thule roof rack , and now is moving on to the $3800 Hobie Kayak with the balloon tire cart , and the other 2k worth of stupid add ons that you need to fit in with a bunch of pompous fags

oh a catcher like revkevhiv is welcom in that circle of duché with or with out thé strechy pants. they dont Care they know thé pants Will .be used as nothing more than a cum and shit rag behind thé lockers in thé transcender bathroom

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

oh a catcher like revkevhiv is welcom in that circle of duché with or with out thé strechy pants. they dont Care they know thé pants Will .be used as nothing more than a cum and shit rag behind thé lockers in thé transcender bathroom

Yeah , him and his girlfriend , Stan .  They probly ride a 2 up with the seats removed .