Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well not at all really, but frankly I'm surprised he's even that cool.

Almost as cool as you and revy in that famous sled pic. :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It would take 900hp to make you assholes cool.

that is funny coming from a guy who carry's his boat on the roof of a compact car . let me guess after boating you head to the micro brewery to share a growler . fucking fag wana be hipster duchy

Just now, Ez ryder said:

that is funny coming from a guy who carry's his boat on the roof of a compact car . let me guess after boating you head to the micro brewery to share a growler . fucking fag wana be hipster duchy

You poor pieces of shit.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's pretty fucking gay dude

nicer than the Horizon with the 60 force I keep at the cabin . my house boat is a  chris . non have more than 2 hrs on them this season yet arg

b1.png

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

nicer than the Horizon with the 60 force I keep at the cabin . my house boat is a  chris . non have more than 2 hrs on them this season yet arg

b1.png

Nice

I haven't done much flying yet this year either.  The weather has been shit and every time it's been nice I've been busy. 

:suicide:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude... Pontoons are fucking awesome. 

they really are great for partying . I have a bud with one with twin 200s and that fucker rips it kills my 25ft chris

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well not at all really, but frankly I'm surprised he's even that cool.

Cool is being on a sled site when neither of you sled.  Make fun of the wifes boat for all i care.:lol:

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't even need that. 75 horse, with a couple of coolers, and a nice system is how Jesus, our lord and savior, would roll. 

I still like to have a stabin cabin . but the toon is great for the cabin. hell I sold the fishing boat yrs ago put the trolling on the toon for fishing in style . hell it came with a big live well  that doubles for a beer cooler when not fishing.  

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I cannot even begin to describe the bizzarro world we are living in where someone would call a pontoon gay, but thinks kayaking is dope sauce and manly. 

The kayaking really kills any argument.  Personally i don't care for the toon but we needed something that could carry passengers and thats what the mrs wanted.  I doubt silver spooners could understand its not always about them.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I still like to have a stabin cabin . but the toon is great for the cabin hell I sold the fishing boat yrs ago put a trolling on the toon fishing is style . hell it came with a big live well  that doubles for a beer cooler when not fishing.  

I'm river folk. I don't need all those big water rigs. Just a pontoon, a Seadoo, and a big sticker telling kayakers to fuck themselves with a rake... Twice. Sideways.

I'm river folk. I don't need all those big water rigs. Just a pontoon, a Seadoo, and a big sticker telling kayakers to fuck themselves with a rake... Twice. Sideways.

I bought two kawi skis for me and the boy and bought the toon for the wife.  I dont need a bowrider to take friends out to do the same.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my wife has brought great shame to my home lol .I until recently would have said Subaru but I now am a shameful owner of a 17 outback .

You didn't.  Buy that, that is.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Revkev just came a little... He might rethink his hate towards you. You are his people now after all. 

He froze his nuts off kaying in icewater so that might be hard to do.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Revkev just came a little... He might rethink his hate towards you. You are his people now after all. 

lol I keep it hidden in the garage not sure if it is more shameful to have it or a Clinton sign in the yard they are 1 in the same.

I will say it is fully pimped in side but deff don't look over when pulling up to a car at a light when driving it . she loves wagons always has she traded in a 12 benz awd E wagon for this thing ? but she likes it so what ever and it was almost free with her trade if you look at it like that . I have to tell my self something positive lol