Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You didn't.  Buy that, that is.

no she came home with it . she traded her old 12 benz close to straight up .I don't think there is a more loaded outback has fucking everything . she always buys and just comes home with her cars .I like it that way cuz I do the same 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I keep it hidden in the garage not sure if it is more shameful to have it or a Clinton sign in the yard they are 1 in the same.

I will say it is fully pimped in side but deff don't look over when pulling up to a car at a light when driving it . she loves wagons always has she traded in a 12 benz awd E wagon for this thing ? but she likes it so what ever and it was almost free with her trade if you look at it like that . I have to tell my self something positive lol

Well they are chic cars so?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no she came home with it . she traded her old 12 benz close to straight up .I don't think there is a more loaded outback has fucking everything . she always buys and just comes home with her cars .I like it that way cuz I do the same 

We almost bought her a Forester but she didn't like the test drive.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well they are chic cars so?

it is way better than the pile of shit she was talking about getting . a fucking counterman . and why because her friend a young girl she worked with got one. she liked the lights shinning  the ground that said mini when you open the door and the as she said the cool lights in the cabin that change color . sO I asked her if she was buying a gay disco if it came with the liquor license or not . I think I heckled the mini out of contention

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We almost bought her a Forester but she didn't like the test drive.

I am getting nervous about grooming and the outback . if she got a forester I have no doubt it would be full bush season with matching arm pit hair

did the forester have smart curse control ? it is real cool I use it every time I drive it now . not sure how some one can get a dui now days with all this shit in the car

Edited by Ez ryder

Look at you ladies go. Tell me more about your wife's cars. This is so exciting.

Then later we can talk about your house boats. Nothing is more exciting than a boat that is like a house. I mean, that's way better than something you can wake board with. I bet standing on the bridge with a beer in your hand gets those juices flowing. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at you ladies go. Tell me more about your wife's cars. This is so exciting.

Then later we can talk about your house boats. Nothing is more exciting than a boat that is like a house. I mean, that's way better than something you can wake board with. I bet standing on the bridge with a beer in your hand gets those juices flowing. 

Poor Revfag.  You stand alone a lot at parties don't you?  

:lol:

Round up SeRena, he'll stand with you.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Dont think he has any friends.

Yeah, people tend to avoid bitter, whiney, hating cunts when they are trying to enjoy themselves.  

Liberals. The people of sadness.  "If you can't find somebody to hate, hate yourself."

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

oh you little fuck stick like you even know any one who would invite you out on there 130k wake setter , just go play with your pussy it is all you can afford to do any way .

btw I still own my old square nose yammi with footholds we still go out a few times and bust handle polls  letting 2 wakes setters with fat chicks full put out some huge rollers .rookies at mayhem use wake boards holding a rope again real men bring thee own motors to the party   

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Revfag.  You stand alone a lot at parties don't you?  

:lol:

Round up SeRena, he'll stand with you.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dont think he has any friends.

I bet Slope wants to coddle him and pat him on the head

Oh no!  I've wound them up again.  So much anger.  

I like wakeboarding. Our boat isn't great, not even a real wake boat but it's good enough for an old guy to get hurt trying to land 360's. Good enough for my kids and their friends to get hurt trying to land flips.  

I haven't had it out this year. My brother and I own it together  which makes more sense since it sits most of the time.

Maybe if I decide to retire soon I'll upgrade.  Wouldn't mind a wakesurf boat.  I'm just not sure what's worse for the environment, flying south to Ocean surf or getting 2 mpg making my own waves  

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh no!  I've wound them up again.  So much anger.  

I like wakeboarding. Our boat isn't great, not even a real wake boat but it's good enough for an old guy to get hurt trying to land 360's. Good enough for my kids and their friends to get hurt trying to land flips.  

I haven't had it out this year. My brother and I own it together  which makes more sense since it sits most of the time.

Maybe if I decide to retire soon I'll upgrade.  Wouldn't mind a wakesurf boat.  I'm just not sure what's worse for the environment, flying south to Ocean surf or getting 2 mpg making my own waves  

must suck To to think a backpack is a sport 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Highrollers co-owning old boats.  How nice.

:owned: 

But yet someone who owns their own pontoon boat is laughed at by him. What a DB

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He can laugh all he wants at pontoon boat owners. I'll take a relaxing cruise on the lake with friends and family anytime. There's something about a cold beer cruising that go together.:bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

He can laugh all he wants at pontoon boat owners. I'll take a relaxing cruise on the lake with friends and family anytime. There's something about a cold beer cruising that go together.:bc:

We had a good 14 or 15 people on our toon the other weekend. Had a good chunk of the GF's family out for a cruise and they all had a blast. From babies up to grandmothers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

We had a good 14 or 15 people on our toon the other weekend. Had a good chunk of the GF's family out for a cruise and they all had a blast. From babies up to grandmothers

How big is the boat?

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

How big is the boat?

22" Sweetwater.....4 were small children sitting on parents laps. I had to put extra vests on the boat when more and more people climbed on. Normally I carry about 10 vests

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

22" Sweetwater.....4 were small children sitting on parents laps. I had to put extra vests on the boat when more and more people climbed on. Normally I carry about 10 vests

Nice brand....mines a 25ft StarCraft..I expect to be putting 12-14 on it in August when my wife's family is up vacationing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Highrollers co-owning old boats.  How nice.

Is 2005 considered old for a boat. We traded our 88 on it. So we got 17 years on the 88 before trading. If you don't use them much and store them inside they tend to last. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Lol. Pontoon boats.  The moped of the water.  Little kids and grandmothers can enjoy them. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is 2005 considered old for a boat. We traded our 88 on it. So we got 17 years on the 88 before trading. If you don't use them much and store them inside they tend to last. 

Lol. Pontoon boats.  The moped of the water.  Little kids and grandmothers can enjoy them. 

:lol: Nice try I'll take my pontoon any day.  Your right my grandkids do enjoy the boat. Out of curiosity what do you considered a good speed for a boat?