Check your account email address ×

US soldier defects to Russia and exposes Ukraine!

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You and a few others should join him :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There's tons of Americans that I can think of that should defect to Russia. 

Oh weird , two mindless faggot ass drones posting the same group think bullshit 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Putin has never done anything negative to me , my own filth government treats me like a sworn enemy though. So there’s that 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh weird , two mindless faggot ass drones posting the same group think bullshit 

Here’s your chance :thumbsup:  Or are you all hat and no cattle :news:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Here’s your chance :thumbsup:  Or are you all hat and no cattle :news:

I’ll just keep doing what I do here …I don’t give a fuck about faggot ass Ukraine or Russia and I hate our government just as bad. You on the other hand should get some skin in the game , like send a kid over there to help or something. 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ll just keep doing what I do here …I don’t give a fuck about faggot ass Ukraine or Russia and I hate our government just as bad. You on the other hand should get some skin in the game , like send a kid over there to help or something. 

Are there Americans on the ground in Ukraine? 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re lying again.  The war mongers are those who placate Putin - the aggressor. How is support for aid and weapons to the country defending themselves a war monger?  

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

C’mon Jimmy - you can do it.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They’ll accept volunteers so saddle up shitbag.👊🏻

Angry Jimmy - answer the bold :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You and a few others should join him :thumbsup:

You ate the one who wants a authoritarian govenment who controls what we see and what we do . You want Russia and are just to fucking stupid to understand what you support 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Are there Americans on the ground in Ukraine? 

Nope and it's kind of important that it stays in Ukraine and doesn't spill into a NATO Territory. That's when it would really get ugly and family members or relatives would be making the trip. Those against aiding Ukraine just don't comprehend this. Putins (Peter the great) plan all along was a landgrab which included the Baltic states at minimum. To regain much of the Old Soviet Union. 

Now he is weakened considerably and those plans likely have been foiled.....thanks to our help. The people who have been rooting Putin on are just totally out to lunch.

33 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope and it's kind of important that it stays in Ukraine and doesn't spill into a NATO Territory. That's when it would really get ugly and family members or relatives would be making the trip. Those against aiding Ukraine just don't comprehend this. Putins (Peter the great) plan all along was a landgrab which included the Baltic states at minimum. To regain much of the Old Soviet Union. 

Now he is weakened considerably and those plans likely have been foiled.....thanks to our help. The people who have been rooting Putin on are just totally out to lunch.

I don't see anybody rooting for putin. Don't you think the worlds citizens would be better off and happier when the politicians and elites stop starting wars that the people have to pay for and die for? Do you really think the Russian people and the Ukraine people want this? Pretty sure they'd be happier living a normal life than what they have now.  

Thread is about Nazis in Ukraine and the dumb fucks bring up Trump  :suicide: 

Weird how Nazis used to be bad up until the Ukraine war that these dopes are cheering for

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thread is about Nazis in Ukraine and the dumb fucks bring up Trump  :suicide: 

Weird how Nazis used to be bad up until the Ukraine war that these dopes are cheering for

Geez, I wonder where they are getting that brainwashing info from?

:lol:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

He should go himself. He always seems to have the answers to all the world's problems. Go over there and run the show General Snowblower.

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So do the Russian citizens. Ironic.

But even if, the the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Putin used the oldest trick in an authoritarian’s book to justify the invasion of Ukraine. Hitler used the same tactic to justify the invasion of Poland. And yes, the German people went along with it. 

Edited by spin_dry