Check your account email address ×

Pot smokers

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course they shouldnt be able to light up in public areas where smoking is prohibited.....what kind of fucking retarded question is that

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post something rude. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I dont think it should be allowed in public, last thing i want is some guy blazing a bowl at a park, hiking trail, ect. where kids are..I mean, just be discreet and respectful with it, i dont care that they do it..

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd now like to retract my previous post...there is NO WAY MC and I were thinking the same thing.

:lol:

Maybe commend him on having a decent thought for once. Next time will be a few years from now

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course they shouldnt be able to light up in public areas where smoking is prohibited.....what kind of fucking retarded question is that

I'm in Oregon working...  everywhere stinks.  Walking to hotel breakfast and the whole floor just stunk and the hotel staff didn't seem to care

Edited by BOHICA

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe commend him on having a decent thought for once. Next time will be a few years from now

You're right.  I would congratulate him but I'm on "ignore"....and I think you are too.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stunk like pot?

Entire first floor smelled like weed in the am.  As I checked out I mention they either need to have a no smoking policy or not.  See the thing is pot smokers are not going to go outside to the smoking area to take a hit....  they are going to open the window and take a puff.  Why cause it's to much work to go outside to maintain the buzz

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Entire first floor smelled like weed in the am.  As I checked out I mention they either need to have a no smoking policy or not.  See the thing is pot smokers are not going to go outside to the smoking area to take a hit....  they are going to open the window and take a puff.  Why cause it's to much work to go outside to maintain the buzz

Hmmmm....this should be stopped.  Doobie smoke is a lot more "sticky" than tobacco smoke IMO.  I can smell if somebody smokes tobacco when they walk up to me.  I can sniff out a pot smoker across the street intersection. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Should be the same as booze as far as in public goes. I ain't got nothing against pot but I don't want to be smelling that shit every time I go outside 

And I DAMN sure don't want to smell like it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No one claimed the hardcores are the smartest or most energetic bunch around.  

Smoking is smoking. Should be the same. I think the stigma will start to wear off as it becomes more mainstream. Legalization in Illinois has been presented in congress but as with some other states Im sure they are working out the details about who will be allowed to make money off of it before it actually happens. Illinois needs the money so I am sure it is going to happen sooner or later.