Check your account email address ×

2024 Sleds... what's coming

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and... all are riding Cat's?

what's the best hotel in town... as I'm going to need to stay a while? 

Not all. But we try not to judge like you do. 

The Red Light Inn in Ogema would work for you. It's a storage container with a heat lamp.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I wont see race 1. I am working the event. Got you a room lined up. You take the photos. 

cleaning porta potties?  not really interested in standing on a lake.  surely there's got to be a couple children or senior citizens at the event to teach you how to take a picture and post it?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Depends on what I think the track will do.

Probably run up Tuesday or Wednesday, make a lap or two of the lake, and register if I want to race.

It will be an ice track with some jumps is my guess. We got maybe 8 inches of snow this week, but the wind was horrid. Lots of roads were opened up for the ice fishes, so lots of work ahead. We have lots of blowers and plows though, so will see. Weather wise, it might be perfect.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

cleaning porta potties?  not really interested in standing on a lake.  surely there's got to be a couple children or senior citizens at the event to teach you how to take a picture and post it?

We do set up on Friday. Saturday we all do our part. Not surprising you would chicken shit out, but we do open up parking so the pussies can sit in there vehicles. Perfect for a girl like you. We have a company that does our jiffy John's. Just bring your wet wipes and pads. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

We do set up on Friday. Saturday we all do our part. Not surprising you would chicken shit out, but we do open up parking so the pussies can sit in there vehicles. Perfect for a girl like you. We have a company that does our jiffy John's. Just bring your wet wipes and pads. 

no, I'd actually rather come riding with you and get the real insider tour.  I can unhook one of the spark plugs on the 500 to keep it under 50mph... or completely remove a ski if need be.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, I'd actually rather come riding with you and get the real insider tour.  I can unhook one of the spark plugs on the 500 to keep it under 50mph... or completely remove a ski if need be.  

You would not be able to keep up. Our trails curve.  I would be more worried about finding parts for those dinosaurs.  Were good sleds, but getting past 7, 8 years and they kind of don't make spare parts like the good old days. Will be lucky to put 10 miles on that weekend. Club is our job.

Edited by ZR6000RR
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

What's wrong with that?

Nothing as long as you do it away from some on here. I dabbled in the trade doing work study back in my college days. Just gave me a headache and a nasty attitude.  Just like the Krommer.  I get it now. All coming back to me.

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

There is tons of great riding up there, but the signing is lacking until you get closer to Park Rapids.  Can hit up the Pinehurst, Ice Cracking, Hoot Owl in that area.

We typically don't venture out on the trails during Snodeo weekend.

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There is tons of great riding up there, but the signing is lacking until you get closer to Park Rapids.  Can hit up the Pinehurst, Ice Cracking, Hoot Owl in that area.

We typically don't venture out on the trails during Snodeo weekend.

We bumped up our signing over the last month. Hoot owl has really great food now but not open on Sundays. Check out Charlie's Place. Biggest burger I have ever tried to eat. Lobo's is another great ride and option.

Oh, saw my first 2 B-lasts today in the wild.  They got outnumbered by new Lynxes 2 to 1.  Cute family riding.  Dudes on the B-lasts were between 8-10 by their size.  

Saw 6 Procross machines as well.  Big number day for cat....but considering we saw well over 500 sleds the percentage was really small.

18 hours ago, krom said:

Light weight has always been important.  But the catalyst isn't going to be a weak brittle piece of shit like the poo, or even the doo

Light weight only became important to cat riders when the brand finally caught up 10 years later. Similar to their 800 that is now 4 years behind the times. Be interesting to see if the new Cat will get the production line more than one shift.

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So what is love's it deep up the ass bitching about now? Have had him on ignore since Christ supposedly was born. I'm sure it is made up dribble. 

Your lies are as dumb as Badger's. Obviously you read my post and are pretending otherwise you wouldn't know it was there.  Sad way to defend your stupidity of not bringing a phone with you.

20 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Still smarter than the runner up to custodian of the year though.

You are too stupid to read and comprehend the word "all", and too stupid to get a job leaning on a shovel, without being related to one of the higher ups.

Hell you are so fucking stupid that the ONLY way you can figure out an "insult" is to copy a founding member of the poo croo from 15 years ago.

Edited by krom

32 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Hey, it depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Since we have 3 more manufacturers to go, what's everyone think we WON'T see.  What's NOT going to happen?

Trailing Arms 

Polaris build quality 

Arctic Cat big bore 

Tall SkiDoo riders 

Ramstad going more than 50 

A big comeback in Leather's 

Reasonable prices 

Kawasaki snowmobiles 

Yamaha two strokes 

Polaris build quality 

• Haha 1

It's far easier to list what will happen.

Cat - everyone has already known for the last half year

Poo - Larger display, new colors, BNG's

Yamaha - who cares it's all on a completely irrelevant and obsolete chassis but their colors and graphics will still be better than anything cat launches.