Check your account email address ×

What's up with that Ohio train derailment

1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

MC. :owned:  again.  :lol: 

it's pretty easy to do, I haul hazmat materials, and my company receives 1k-2k rail tankers of asphalt a year at our facility and have to be on top of the latest regulations

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wtf is going on??? 

8DBFB40B-074B-472E-B66F-93D92CBA6A37.jpeg

lot of derailments but unless they are serious you don't hear about them unless you follow rail news or in the loop, my interest in railroads over the last 50 years and being in a business that uses rail service I keep up on this stuff. spent many hours looking up and studying the history of the railroads for my model train hobby 

• Like 3

On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 AM, SnowRider said:

No choice when faced with Repug discrimination.   I mean - your boy Ron wants to know when girls are menstruating.  

Not as bad as your bitch kamara wanting to know when the men in dresses are menstruating 

On 2/16/2023 at 8:43 AM, Mainecat said:

Trump reversed Obama's safety laws.

You are the biggest lying, piece of garbage on this fucking site..... get a hobby...

In addressing the train derailment on Tuesday, Buttigieg claimed, “We’re constrained by law on some areas of rail regulation,” and cited “the braking rule withdrawn by the Trump administration in 2018 because of a law passed by Congress in 2015.”

Buttigieg’s assertion, however, is incorrect.

National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chair Jennifer Homendy announced on Thursday that if this particular rule were to have gone into effect, the mandate would have applied only to trains classified as high-hazard flammable trains.

“This means even if the rule had gone into effect, this train wouldn’t have had ECP brakes,” Homendy said, and she suggested that anyone who says otherwise is “spreading misinformation.”

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

You are the biggest lying, piece of garbage on this fucking site..... get a hobby...

In addressing the train derailment on Tuesday, Buttigieg claimed, “We’re constrained by law on some areas of rail regulation,” and cited “the braking rule withdrawn by the Trump administration in 2018 because of a law passed by Congress in 2015.”

National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chair Jennifer Homendy announced on Thursday that if this particular rule were to have gone into effect, the mandate would have applied only to trains classified as high-hazard flammable trains.

“This means even if the rule had gone into effect, this train wouldn’t have had ECP brakes,” Homendy said, and she suggested that anyone who says otherwise is “spreading misinformation.”

I mentioned that earlier but fell on deaf ears

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Find out why it wasn’t classified as high hazard dumb ass.

See who the railroads lobby and the candidates they make contributions to to find out.