Check your account email address ×

US military shoots down high-altitude object near Lake Huron on Sunday

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

MAGA = Cult.  End of story 

So you running around defending the biden, and starting 100s of posts about trump isn't cultish? Dude you're obsessed with biden and he'd fuck you over for a quick sniff of a little kids hair. You're nothing to him but you defend him like you're part of the family. You really should seek professional mental help, maybe spin can give you a fs discount 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

So you running around defending the biden, and starting 100s of posts about trump isn't cultish? Dude you're obsessed with biden and he'd fuck you over for a quick sniff of a little kids hair. You're nothing to him but you defend him like you're part of the family. You really should seek professional mental help, maybe spin can give you a fs discount 

:handjob:

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MAGA = Cult.  End of story a

MAGA...Make America Great AGAIN !

Biden is doing his best to ruin this great nation......TRUMP 24 to right the ship....we can be great again....now, not so much.

ULTRA MAGA PROUD MEMBER !!

10 hours ago, Cat45 said:

It is called snowrider self awareness it is extremely well documented on FS

Completely oblivious 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

It is called snowrider self awareness it is extremely well documented on FS

Completely oblivious 

I know, I've been watching his bullshit since he was on hcs. Complete partisan hack 

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I know, I've been watching his bullshit since he was on hcs. Complete partisan hack 

So why do you guys feed into it? He only posts to rile people up. If the guy really believed everything he posted, he wouldn’t be hanging out here. He will either get bored with you guys or once an election swings opposite of the kind, he will then disappear again for a while. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So why do you guys feed into it? He only posts to rile people up. If the guy really believed everything he posted, he wouldn’t be hanging out here. He will either get bored with you guys or once an election swings opposite of the kind, he will then disappear again for a while. 

I usually don't interact with him, but i just felt like screwing with him yesterday lol

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The shoot down was conducted by the Wisconsin air national guard. Apparently whatever it was interferes with sensors. China is shooting down objects too. Weird. 

:lmao:

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Snowputz brainwashing happening in real time.

image.thumb.png.90d384df5c4cda4d773c35f3061b5359.png

I don't think you should be telling anyone they're brainwashed. 

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're not far off from Snowputz.

Nothing you have claimed to be true has happened.

Zero proof. Just others opinions from Twitter.

Another lying, worthless, pos , that got re-elected somehow. I honestly can not believe people believe these idiots. Look how dumb they think you’re.  

Not a UFO….it was a flying object that is unidentified …..we shot down for the fuck of it.  Thanks Sloppy.  

A8CFFE6F-8325-45AF-97C9-07B4DB6E1777.jpeg

93BBF607-C3A0-4993-A3F9-BCEA032CAE84.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Another lying, worthless, pos , that got re-elected somehow. I honestly can not believe people believe these idiots. Look how dumb they think you’re.  

Not a UFO….it was a flying object that is unidentified …..we shot down for the fuck of it.  Thanks Sloppy.  

A8CFFE6F-8325-45AF-97C9-07B4DB6E1777.jpeg

93BBF607-C3A0-4993-A3F9-BCEA032CAE84.jpeg

Was it flying?

Was it identified?

Was it an object ?

Edited by steve from amherst