Check your account email address ×

Tough time to be a tech worker

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What was Donald’s plan to make sure all tech workers kept their jobs? 

Quit living in the past.

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What was Donald’s plan to make sure all tech workers kept their jobs? 

Not sitting at home crying for handouts.
The economy is in terrible shape because you have generation of brats that don't want to work and create wealth, products and services.
They have no skills and bitch about entry level pay at entry level jobs.
This is what happens when you have generation of soft, entitled, whimpering, easily triggered woke liberal brats.

I worked entry level and production line jobs for years, best thing for me. 
Makes you appreciate things, appreciate the dollar bill and help you work your way up the Mountain.
The problem is, brats don't want to climb or be exposed to any trauma or work, and thats the best thing in life, gratitude, caused by hard work and earning things yourself, and learning to appreciate better positions and the work it takes to make it.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Economists have been warning of a recession ever since Biden became POTUS.  Job cuts happen during a recession.  Thank the 81 million biden voters.

Didn't Joey say the other night he created 12 million new jobs and unemployment is at a record low of 3%???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

send them over to the car business. we need techs bad. these are the smartest folks in the world aren't they? oh but you will be required to work every day and maybe get dirty

I know it's been posted before but........... :lolz:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Didn't Joey say the other night he created 12 million new jobs and unemployment is at a record low of 3%???

Yes, the same people who are on here listing the job losses are the same ones that sat in their mcmansions clapping and believing the lies that brandon says.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

send them over to the car business. we need techs bad. these are the smartest folks in the world aren't they? oh but you will be required to work every day and maybe get dirty

Only gonna get worse unless auto repair places start paying a lot better. Hard to get into a trade you have to buy 10s of thousands in tools on your own just to make money and make less pay starting out than you do at any brain dead easy entry job having to buy nothing to make money. I wouldn’t get into it if I was starting out now I’d pick another trade.172BA96C-13B7-44A0-A55A-DB2C44AEB934.thumb.png.10631b00c17f080707fda7f862d0927b.png5B4E9AB6-C0B5-4C85-9A7B-FB669654A349.thumb.png.3531f01ae399d82336241e37c598de9c.png

55 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Only gonna get worse unless auto repair places start paying a lot better. Hard to get into a trade you have to buy 10s of thousands in tools on your own just to make money and make less pay starting out than you do at any brain dead easy entry job having to buy nothing to make money. I wouldn’t get into it if I was starting out now I’d pick another trade.172BA96C-13B7-44A0-A55A-DB2C44AEB934.thumb.png.10631b00c17f080707fda7f862d0927b.png5B4E9AB6-C0B5-4C85-9A7B-FB669654A349.thumb.png.3531f01ae399d82336241e37c598de9c.png

lots of money to be made. if you are dumb you will make no money at anything unless you become a prison guard or something. car tech can make big money. no not at first but what job does? we would put a tech in to gm training , get them certified, inspector license, the works. mix flat rate in there and a hungry smart tech is making bank. warranty will slow you , but the service manager usually balances warranty with some gravy work . and if you know how to write the story even warranty is lucrative . not likely gonna see an ad for new techs for big money

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Not sitting at home crying for handouts.
The economy is in terrible shape because you have generation of brats that don't want to work and create wealth, products and services.
They have no skills and bitch about entry level pay at entry level jobs.
This is what happens when you have generation of soft, entitled, whimpering, easily triggered woke liberal brats.

I worked entry level and production line jobs for years, best thing for me. 
Makes you appreciate things, appreciate the dollar bill and help you work your way up the Mountain.
The problem is, brats don't want to climb or be exposed to any trauma or work, and thats the best thing in life, gratitude, caused by hard work and earning things yourself, and learning to appreciate better positions and the work it takes to make it.

Great story bud!  But your post is a bunch of sanctimonious horseshit :lol: 

You’re special or different than young people today.  But by all means keep patting yourself on the back