Check your account email address ×

Six lies Biden will tell in his State of the Union

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Just do me a favor.  If you ever have to cover one of his speeches, just pull the plug so the general public doesn't have to listen to this guy.  :lol: 

Obama’s acceptance party was my last exciting political event.  I did the RNC convention in 2016 (I think??) for PBS and had a good time but it wasn’t electric like Obama.  I am not excited by covering politics anymore.  I dis so much in 2008 I got burned out.  Now I just like to take arm chair pot shots at the system like the rest of the folks here.

Neal

P.S. I did a few Fred Thompson gigs back in the day.  Were you a fan?  You must be about as old as he was when he was running!  :lol:

:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Obama’s acceptance party was my last exciting political event.  I did the RNC convention in 2016 (I think??) for PBS and had a good time but it wasn’t electric like Obama.  I am not excited by covering politics anymore.  I dis so much in 2008 I got burned out.  Now I just like to take arm chair pot shots at the system like the rest of the folks here.

Neal

P.S. I did a few Fred Thompson gigs back in the day.  Were you a fan?  You must be about as old as he was when he was running!  :lol:

P.P.S I’ll pull the Biden plug for you if I get the chance!  :lmao:

Neal

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I liked old Fred, he'd almost be old enough to be my dad though.  :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I love the part about insulin it was something Trump already did till Joe shot down when he got in office. What a fucking idiot. Good news we only need fossil fuel for 10 more years!! O.o

:lol: You’re either ignorant or lying again :lmao: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Honest to god you can't be this dumb. Show me the receipts. :whistle:

Like I said - you’re either ignorant - fall for the headlines without comprehending the entire issue - or lying - because you know but do not tell the whole story. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/yes-biden-stopped-a-trump-order-to-lower-insulin-costs-but-it-would-not-have-helped-most-diabetics/ar-AAWeS2y

And where is the Repug support in the Senate to pass the House bill capping insulin at $35/month?  The HC bill two weeks away :lol: 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Did dementia Joe brag about keeping us safe from a balloon in his mumbled laden speech?

Yeah he kept us safe, after it was floated over the country and Canada for the better part of a week lol.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah he kept us safe, after it was floated over the country and Canada for the better part of a week lol.

So he brought it up and then the Dems stood up and cheered?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Like I said - you’re either ignorant - fall for the headlines without comprehending the entire issue - or lying - because you know but do not tell the whole story. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/yes-biden-stopped-a-trump-order-to-lower-insulin-costs-but-it-would-not-have-helped-most-diabetics/ar-AAWeS2y

And where is the Repug support in the Senate to pass the House bill capping insulin at $35/month?  The HC bill two weeks away :lol: 

Yes, Biden stopped a Trump order to lower insulin

:roflcrying::lol2:

• Gold Member

Didnt watch that idiot speak but saw a clip of the conclusion.

I love how at the end all the dumbocraps and Biden are hugging,  kissing , sniffing and shaking hands again...:lol:

Where are the masks? social distancing?  I thought we were done with handshakes forever ? Covid no longer exists I guess? 

Biggest fear scam in history. 

fOlLoW dA PoLiTiCs derp I mean sCiEnCe :lol:

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is our next president if he wants it.

37% of Democrats want Biden to seek a second term  :lol: :lol2: 

That's right around his approval rating lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Didnt watch that idiot speak but saw a clip of the conclusion.

I love how at the end all the dumbocraps and Biden are hugging,  kissing , sniffing and shaking hands again...:lol:

Where are the masks? social distancing?  I thought we were done with handshakes forever ? Covid no longer exists I guess? 

Biggest fear scam in history. 

fOlLoW dA PoLiTiCs derp I mean sCiEnCe :lol:

Fuckers , all of them!   Look how jacked up the liberal mind is.  No shame whatsoever.  How could you not feel like a fucking fool? 

AA153CCC-BC94-4502-A4FF-F730A75159BE.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Fuckers , all of them!   Look how jacked up the liberal mind is.  No shame whatsoever.  How could you not feel like a fucking fool? 

AA153CCC-BC94-4502-A4FF-F730A75159BE.jpeg

I literally watched Biden shake 10 hands then immediately put his hands on that Asian Ladys face before she backed away , probably in horror of getting fondled more....

A year ago the Libtards were convinced without hand sanitizing everyone was gonna die :lol:

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is our next president if he wants it.

He is upside down in the polls on the top ten issues by a two thirds margin. Joe is going to have to fight with his own party to get the nod and that is before a couple of years of investigation.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I literally watched Biden shake 10 hands then immediately put his hands on that Asian Ladys face before she backed away , probably in horror of getting fondled more....

A year ago the Libtards were convinced without hand sanitizing everyone was gonna die :lol:

It was even worse.  They were shaming people and attacking anyone who didn’t comply.  Remember super spreader?  Selfish?  Ignorant?  I remember one idiot on here calling for the end of the world when the Florida judge finally ended the mask mandate on air lines.  She was viciously attacked by the left. 

• Thanks 1