Check your account email address ×

Tampons In The Boys Room

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These fucking people are deranged and absolutely fucked six ways from sunday.

This is very important if you're a democrat.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Ever see a long line at women’s rooms when you walk right in a men’s room?

Make the women's shitters bigger. Problem solved.

• Like 1

The Dems in MN hold all 3 bodies so they can drive whatever they want right now and its 100% on them.  But as the father of a HS age boy these tampons don't stand a chance in the boys bathroom, the little savages will have that plumbing system jambed up in about 2 days.

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ever see a long line at women’s rooms when you walk right in a men’s room?

It's a valid point.

Some humans with OEM snatches will, when desperate, use a shitter in the mens bathroom.

That however is not what this woke bullshit is about.

The below is incorrect, unless one choses to avoid science. Someone get the Fauch, he'll set you straight..being actual science as he is.

"Not all students who menstruate are female.""

46 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The Dems in MN hold all 3 bodies so they can drive whatever they want right now and its 100% on them.  But as the father of a HS age boy these tampons don't stand a chance in the boys bathroom, the little savages will have that plumbing system jambed up in about 2 days.

You give it 2 days, I give it less than 2 hours and a roll of quarters ............ :lolz:

Wasn't there a rumor a few years back about boys and girls soaking tampons in booze and sticking them in their ass or pussy to get a buzz while in school???

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These fucking people are deranged and absolutely fucked six ways from sunday.

To be fair and NOT for the reasons in the video I remember a ways back some schools placing temporary tampon machines and disposal boxes in mens bathrooms for womens sporting events and only for the event(s).

Edited by Jerry 976

I remember when Joe Louis arena switched about half the mens restrooms to be Female restrooms' and those lines still went down the hall. WTF is it with women where they need to congregate in the bathroom all the time. Meanwhile men had to piss in sinks

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I remember when Joe Louis arena switched about half the mens restrooms to be Female restrooms' and those lines still went down the hall. WTF is it with women where they need to congregate in the bathroom all the time. Meanwhile men had to piss in sinks

Because a man can take a piss without having to look at himself in the mirror for a couple minutes.   They don't need more toilets they need more mirrors. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I remember going to Tiger games when I was kid and having to piss in those troughs at Tiger Stadium sandwiched between some big ass black dudes and trying to squeeze out a dribble or two.🤣🤣

• Haha 3

This pales in comparison to the idea that kids under 10 deciding whether or not to start using hormone blocking drugs and what not.  These people are fucking sick and should be put away.....not the kids the people who push for this shit. 

Its fucking crazy on one hand this group hates so called cultural appropriation but then push and push kids to think they are a different gender or sex.   So bizarre.

Its like a cult that wants to "convert" kids.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Cool deflection dummy :lol:

Hers another one.

Put fuckin tampons in the men’s room….there’s never any TP so I’ll wipe my ass with a tampon.

I didn’t complain when they put those baby changing stations in men’s rooms so dads can leave their kids stinky dookies in the trash.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hers another one.

Put fuckin tampons in the men’s room….there’s never any TP so I’ll wipe my ass with a tampon.

I didn’t complain when they put those baby changing stations in men’s rooms so dads can leave their kids stinky dookies in the trash.

You are a real fucking idiot , just dumb as fuck 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember going to Tiger games when I was kid and having to piss in those troughs at Tiger Stadium sandwiched between some big ass black dudes and trying to squeeze out a dribble or two.🤣🤣

The Silverdome was like that too

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a real fucking idiot , just dumb as fuck 

Doesn't know the difference between a pad and a tampon..:lol:

• Haha 2