Check your account email address ×

Are Covid vaccines causing variants?

Rod

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I got it on a snowmobile trip out west. I had no idea what it was. One of the guys riding with us was a doctor. He diagnosed me and fixed me up with some antivirals. It wasn’t bad at all. Rarely do you get it more than once. 

Yeah if you catch it fast it’s supposedly not a big deal. But supposedly the window is only a few hours to a day or something and if you miss the window you’re gonna have a bad time 

I got to sit in a public hospital for 8-10 hours before I even got to see a doctor so that was sweet 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I got it on a snowmobile trip out west. I had no idea what it was. One of the guys riding with us was a doctor. He diagnosed me and fixed me up with some antivirals. It wasn’t bad at all. Rarely do you get it more than once. 

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah if you catch it fast it’s supposedly not a big deal. But supposedly the window is only a few hours to a day or something and if you miss the window you’re gonna have a bad time 

I got to sit in a public hospital for 8-10 hours before I even got to see a doctor so that was sweet 

Yup , my Dad is a stubborn Italian ... he just plows thru shit so he waited too long before seeking help  

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It isn’t experimental presently.  It also was tested before deployment.

Extinction through stupidly… :lol:  I like it!

Neal

It was when given to billions and even now hasn't had the long term trials completed....or Fauci lied again when he said vaccines normally take a decade or more to test.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not so.

Neal

Which part?

It was late August, 2021 when the vaccine got full "authorization" to replace the EUA.  There were a lot of people worldwide that already had received at least on dose by that time.  70-80% of the US.

Want the video where Fauci discusses how long vaccine approval generally takes?  I already posted it.

And lets be clear....this isn't the typical vaccine approval where they simply are changing the type of weakened virus thats in the vaccine but a whole new delivery method that did not have decades and decades of safety data....including long term effects. 

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got the 2 shot shingles vax last year.  I definitely want no part of that.  A buddy of mine suffered for weeks, said it was fucking awful.

Covid was a cat scratch in comparison. I’d definitely recommend a vaccine to anyone that’s eligible 

Edited by ACE

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the monday night foortball ' thread and my tim pool thread disappeared?

weird.:news:

On FS?

The Rogan broadcast was taken down for a bit, now its back up.  Too many crybabies can't handle the truth.

Even Rogan admitted the VAERS reporting is typically only at around 1% so the total number of adverse reactions and deaths is likely through the roof.  He named the CDC, Fauci,  Biden, Madcow, all fucking liars.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

On FS?

The Rogan broadcast was taken down for a bit, now its back up.  Too many crybabies can't handle the truth.

Even Rogan admitted the VAERS reporting is typically only at around 1% so the total number of adverse reactions and deaths is likely through the roof.  He named the CDC, Fauci,  Biden, Madcow, all fucking liars.

not seeing it now? posted in a few hours ago.

breaking through the veil. can't be at it.:dunno:

the more hardcore forum thats made up of members who left the other hardcore forum cause its gone soft and locking threads is now deleting threads because the information didn't jive with there false sense of security.

we have come full circle. :lol:

Edited by ZR800efi

12 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the monday night foortball ' thread and my tim pool thread disappeared?

weird.:news:

Monday Night Football thread is there. Not seeing Tim Pool thread. Maybe you fucked up posting it.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Monday Night Football thread is there. Not seeing Tim Pool thread. Maybe you fucked up posting it.

im not seeing it or my pool thread.there was responses in the pool thread. i didn't mess up posting it.it was active.

you probably wouldn't have ednjoyed it anyway i don't think lol:lol:

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

im not seeing it or my pool thread.there was responses in the pool thread. i didn't mess up posting it.it was active.

you probably wouldn't have ednjoyed it anyway i don't think lol:lol:

I don't think they delete threads on this forum. MF thread is there. @HSR @ckf

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

not seeing it now? posted in a few hours ago.

breaking through the veil. can't be at it.:dunno:

the more hardcore forum thats made up of members who left the other hardcore forum cause its gone soft and locking threads is now deleting threads because the information didn't jive with there false sense of security.

we have come full circle. :lol:

Don't you just feel stupid now?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The more shots, the more covid. 

Remember when the Covid fear cult legitimately got convinced by the news that the immune system was a conspiracy theory :lol: