Check your account email address ×

Are Covid vaccines causing variants?

Rod

Just now, EvilBird said:

I said this from the beginning :news:

The Vaxxer cult will continue to laugh tho. 

1-2 years ago citing experts that were saying this was heresy and a massive conspiracy 

• Like 2

Just now, ACE said:

1-2 years ago citing experts that were saying this was heresy and a massive conspiracy 

Mass vaccination with a non sterile vaccine.  It was called the stupidest thing one could do.

Now look at where we are and people are upset cause their shit doesn't fly anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mass vaccination with a non sterile vaccine.  It was called the stupidest thing one could do.

Now look at where we are and people are upset cause their shit doesn't fly anymore.

Yup I remember the faggot bros absolutely spazzing at the suggestion too 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup I remember the faggot bros absolutely spazzing at the suggestion too 

Those same faggots though that 99% of the people in ICU's were unvaxxed, too stupid to realize they were lied to by the MSM.  All propaganda.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

The vaccines themselves, no.  These viruses have a somewhat known mutation path, as we put out antibodies(both naturally produced as well as vaccine induced) we should expect the strains that are mutated to be resistant or less effected from the current antibodies produced.

Neal

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The vaccines themselves, no.  These viruses have a somewhat known mutation path, as we put out antibodies(both naturally produced as well as vaccine induced) we should expect the strains that are mutated to be resistant or less effected from the current antibodies produced.

Neal

Bold statement.  There is a massive black hole of knowledge around the experimental vax.  Most sheep keep forgetting the fact that even after millions upon millions of doses it is still experimental.  Once the fucking drug companies actually step up and accept liability for all of the negative shit that has happened and is still happening to people then maybe I will consider it.  Until that time I will live whatever the fucking man made virus does, whether that is due to scientists in the lab cooking up more potent strains and then convincing sheep this was all due to nature and more bats fucking pangolins..... 

People need to wake up soon and realize they are being groomed into accepting extinction through stupidity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s required at the hospital where my daughter works. 

Exactly. They wouldn't offer it if no one was getting it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Required and offered are not the same thing.   :lol: 

Jim said his daughter is required to have the flu shot.

55 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Bold statement.  There is a massive black hole of knowledge around the experimental vax.  Most sheep keep forgetting the fact that even after millions upon millions of doses it is still experimental.  Once the fucking drug companies actually step up and accept liability for all of the negative shit that has happened and is still happening to people then maybe I will consider it.  Until that time I will live whatever the fucking man made virus does, whether that is due to scientists in the lab cooking up more potent strains and then convincing sheep this was all due to nature and more bats fucking pangolins..... 

People need to wake up soon and realize they are being groomed into accepting extinction through stupidity.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

The virus has followed the path of most. Mutations have become more contagious an less virulent. Nothing new here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1