Check your account email address ×

Happy New Year USA.... from the dems

The Congressional Budget Office estimates the natural gas tax will increase taxes by $6.5 billion.

According to the American Gas Association, the methane tax will slap a 17% increase on the average family's natural gas bill.

Next up - a .16c/barrel tax on crude oil and imported petroleum products which will end up on the shoulders of consumers in the form of higher tax prices.

As if it weren’t bad enough, Democrats have pegged their oil tax increase to inflation. As inflation increases, so will the level of tax.

$1.2 Billion Coal Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills

This one increases the current tax rate on coal from $0.50 to $1.10 per ton, while coal from surface mining would increase from $0.25 per to to $0.55 per ton, which will raise $1.2 billion per year in taxes that will undoubtedly be passed along to consumers in the form of higher energy bills.

$74 Billion Stock Tax Which Will Hit Your Nest Egg — 401(k)s, IRAs and Pension Plans

• Gold Member

Was just talking to a customer of mine.  He is in his mid eighties.  He was complaining about his property taxes and what not.  I said "you know what they say, only things true in life are death and taxes"  He looks right at me and says " ya but death doesn't keep getting worse year after year"...  

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You will own nothing!

And like it! 

Eversources electricity delivery charges are doubling next month.  Not increasing 10-15 or 20%, doubling.  Last month my bill would have been 200 bucks a month higher and we're not even in the cold months yet.  Fuck Democrats and overspending politicians in general.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Eversources electricity delivery charges are doubling next month.  Not increasing 10-15 or 20%, doubling.  Last month would have been 200 bucks a month higher and we're not even in the cold months yet.  Fuck Democrats and overspending politicians in general.

Yup. Just wait until a/c units are running in the summer time. 

People can’t afford shit now. Next year is going to be a bloodbath. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is this where I list all the tax increases the republicans did?

Yes.

Illegal assholes cost plus or minus about $100b a year.... and that estimate was before Biden put out the FREE FOOD sign.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

The Congressional Budget Office estimates the natural gas tax will increase taxes by $6.5 billion.

According to the American Gas Association, the methane tax will slap a 17% increase on the average family's natural gas bill.

Next up - a .16c/barrel tax on crude oil and imported petroleum products which will end up on the shoulders of consumers in the form of higher tax prices.

As if it weren’t bad enough, Democrats have pegged their oil tax increase to inflation. As inflation increases, so will the level of tax.

$1.2 Billion Coal Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills

This one increases the current tax rate on coal from $0.50 to $1.10 per ton, while coal from surface mining would increase from $0.25 per to to $0.55 per ton, which will raise $1.2 billion per year in taxes that will undoubtedly be passed along to consumers in the form of higher energy bills.

$74 Billion Stock Tax Which Will Hit Your Nest Egg — 401(k)s, IRAs and Pension Plans

Why’s a wealthy retiree like yourself so concerned about energy prices? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. Just wait until a/c units are running in the summer time. 

People can’t afford shit now. Next year is going to be a bloodbath. 

I really feel bad for folks on fixed incomes, this hits them hard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why aren't you, the woke compassionate guy you claim to be?

Oh bud - I’m concerned but I don’t just start throwing blame for no reason.  When a Repugs in office you’re all about bootstraps and now suddenly you’re concerned.  :lol: Where’s your outrage with the record profits energy companies are making?  Oligarch’s and big corps are making record profits 

A11798A4-17FC-48FF-8215-D45561F0E074.jpeg

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Bullshit, Democrats make false claims that they help the little guy but massive inflation/taxation brought on by Democrats is killing them.

Post the last democratic proposal with Repug opposition that taxed the little guy :snack: