Check your account email address ×

And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your piss poor ability to have an honest discussion is a really poor look.  If your only game is to dismiss facts you find uncomfortable, just go play with HSR, you two are like peas in a pod.  Refute Pragers statistics about how gender ideology has been born, promoted and who's doing it.  Or stfu.  I gave you the google tool.  Not my job to list shit for you.  It will show lawsuits all over the country, of parents suing school systems because this garbage was being done to their children without their consent.  If you tell me you have a 14 year old daughter and would be ok with some school shrink filling her full of this bullshit without your knowledge, we can put to rest once and for all that you're just a low grade liar.  

You’re such a stroke :lol:  I don’t subscribe to info from those with an agenda as fact.  If you’re interested in gender related issues then use info from AMA, American Academy of Pediatrics, or similar peer reviewed sources.  

Instead you pretend a right wing blowhard with an agenda is providing fact based information.  It’s part of you gullibility and inability to decipher misinformation.  You have an opinion and you’re merely looking for info to support it.  Your info and facts are garbage in this case. 

School psychologists for the most part do a fantastic job.  It’s too bad so many kids have parents they don’t feel comfortable talking with - and even if they do - school phycologists offer professional and effective services for many school aged kids.   

So Woolie - what’s the bullshit psychologists are feeding 14 year olds on a regular basis?  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh that broad brush.

Schools are far worse.

Yes the Catholic residential schools were far worse than what kids have now agreed.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes the Catholic residential schools were far worse than what kids have now agreed.

You know the government owns most of that.

No forgiveness for the church but at least know where to point most of the blame.

Get a clue.

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re such a stroke :lol:  I don’t subscribe to info from those with an agenda as fact.  If you’re interested in gender related issues then use info from AMA, American Academy of Pediatrics, or similar peer reviewed sources.  

Instead you pretend a right wing blowhard with an agenda is providing fact based information.  It’s part of you gullibility and inability to decipher misinformation.  You have an opinion and you’re merely looking for info to support it.  Your info and facts are garbage in this case. 

School psychologists for the most part do a fantastic job.  It’s too bad so many kids have parents they don’t feel comfortable talking with - and even if they do - school phycologists offer professional and effective services for many school aged kids.   

So Woolie - what’s the bullshit psychologists are feeding 14 year olds on a regular basis?  

You've been dismissed.

323405811_2077792249098789_4701855420596502656_n.jpg.a5213ce816de065886d2a73071c12870.jpg

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You've been dismissed.

323405811_2077792249098789_4701855420596502656_n.jpg.a5213ce816de065886d2a73071c12870.jpg

Of course Woolie - bring some real info to the discussion instead of your typical agenda driven dog shit :bc:

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Again for the 14th time .....How many Kids you got?????  :pc:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

so to recap, in summary , 

parents grenerally don't want johnathina shaking there balls in 3rd graders faces

alot of groomers also ride snowmobiles 

whenever one of the freedom sledder power rangers gets in trouble, they run to the other website to gather the stooges :lol:

im not sure which of the 3 is gayer.:lmao:

Edited by ZR800efi

20 hours ago, Snake said:

I was just going to say... those on the left are going to have big problems with this guy stopping this guy from fucking his kid... I mean, he needs to seriously watch his back. If the left says you can fuck kids, then by the Jesus put that gun down and give your kid a shot of booze to make the ordeal more palatable.

You sick fucking democrats need some help,,,

Moron.

Neal

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Again for the 14th time .....How many Kids you got?????  :pc:

I guess he's not going to tell you and I don't blame him. His personal info has been spread around in here before 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I guess he's not going to tell you and I don't blame him. His personal info has been spread around in here before 

No shit…look at the crap thrown his way because he posted a picture.

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit…look at the crap thrown his way because he posted a picture.

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This place brings out the best in people

william-shatner-irony.gif