Check your account email address ×

And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

I was just going to say... those on the left are going to have big problems with this guy stopping this guy from fucking his kid... I mean, he needs to seriously watch his back. If the left says you can fuck kids, then by the Jesus put that gun down and give your kid a shot of booze to make the ordeal more palatable.

You sick fucking democrats need some help,,,

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was just going to say... those on the left are going to have big problems with this guy stopping this guy from fucking his kid... I mean, he needs to seriously watch his back. If the left says you can fuck kids, then by the Jesus put that gun down and give your kid a shot of booze to make the ordeal more palatable.

You sick fucking democrats need some help,,,

I think you need some help. Some of the shit you guys conjure up is disgusting.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Meanwhile in Scotland.  Trying to normalize this crap.

Screenshot_20230101_104555_Chrome.thumb.jpg.182ae0da3ce9a155f62c286a98e6b52f.jpg

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet, Hollywood is full of pedos.

The only good pedo is a dead pedo.

Meanwhile in Scotland Hollywood is full of pedos….A) No shit Hollywood is full of pedos and B) what does that have to do with Scotland?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meanwhile in Scotland Hollywood is full of pedos….A) No shit Hollywood is full of pedos and B) what does that have to do with Scotland?

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.  Always informative and thought provoking.  :news: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.  Always informative and thought provoking.  :news: 

I started the thread meanwhile your pal calls another member a groomer and you don’t say shit…wonder why that is? I guess it’s  a new year so we can go back to the way shit used to be between us.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started the thread meanwhile your pal calls another member a groomer and you don’t say shit.

Very selective outrage for sure. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Always…not sure why he is afraid  to call Moe out…..🤔😉

I have no idea :dunno: after all the Greta BS Woolie actually agreed with me in his last post but he won't say shit to Snake for saying she's a cunt who asked for it, really weird.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started the thread meanwhile your pal calls another member a groomer and you don’t say shit…wonder why that is? I guess it’s  a new year so we can go back to the way shit used to be between us.

Reading comprehension problem.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have no idea :dunno: after all the Greta BS Woolie actually agreed with me in his last post but he won't say shit to Snake for saying she's a cunt who asked for it, really weird.

At this point yes, she is a cunt who deserves what she gets for being a useful idiot.

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A Canadian on an American sled site whining about something in Scotland.

Jesus get a fuckin life.

Are you saying that the leftists here in America haven't been pushing the very same terminology...it's a small world after all 

The east coast 🤡 Posse never speaks ill of a fellow member.  Fuckers must spend all day and night slapping each other on the back along with an occasional ass slap and ‘atta boy’ :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Democrats love them the pedophiles and the mentally fucked in the head.

If that's who you want to identify with, yelling at me telling you what you align with is funny... :lol:

You're insecure and fucked in the head :bc: