Check your account email address ×

And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nambla 

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

liberals:sad:

More ignorant fear mongering.  Not supported by any mainstream organization.  

Since some insist on making egregious positions a liberal/conservative issue - the closest example would be Warren Jeff’s Fundamentalists Mormons who are conservative and now in prison for such despicable actions.  Although his sect still functions along the Utah/Arizona border:    

The first documented opposition to NAMBLA from LGBT organizations occurred at the conference that organized the first gay march on Washington in 1979.[40] In 1980, a group called the Lesbian Caucus distributed a flyer urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March, 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Oct 5, 2021  A Church-commissioned report in 2004 said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years

That's just in the US :sad:

Oct 5, 2021  PARIS — An estimated 330,000 children were victims of sex abuse within France's Catholic Church over the past 70 years,

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Oct 5, 2021  A Church-commissioned report in 2004 said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years

That's just in the US :sad:

Yeah but drag shows……as they clutch their rosary beads…

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Follow along.  You have nothing :lol: :owned: 

drag queens giving little boys lapdances is satanic faggotry.

change my mind ' :news:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More ignorant fear mongering.  Not supported by any mainstream organization.  

Since some insist on making egregious positions a liberal/conservative issue - the closest example would be Warren Jeff’s Fundamentalists Mormons who are conservative and now in prison for such despicable actions.  Although his sect still functions along the Utah/Arizona border:    

The first documented opposition to NAMBLA from LGBT organizations occurred at the conference that organized the first gay march on Washington in 1979.[40] In 1980, a group called the Lesbian Caucus distributed a flyer urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March, 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Lol it was a joke from a tv show I was reminded of from 20yrs ago to hsr post. I don’t need to know the history of your organization. 

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

OK :thumbsup:

it was a pro trump joke. a take on the protestants(the orangemen) vs the catholics.

nevermind man. too smart for the room.:lmao:

hows your flow today?

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lol it was a joke from a tv show I was reminded of from 20yrs ago to hsr post. I don’t need to know the history of your organization. 

the dude is spinning hard, he don't even know what thread he is posting in

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re referencing right wing propaganda.  All part of their culture wars.  Prager :lol: 

We are making progress so more people are able to express themselves.  Plus we understand more about those issues than we have in the past.  Gender issues have always been there.    

List school districts, documented examples of this activity, the groups behind said activity or admit your peddling vile lies.  A NE state Senator spewed this shot on the Unicameral floor and has to recant and apologize when he was called on it.

If you don’t have the documented goods then perhaps STFU and quit being a propagator of misinformation.  

Your piss poor ability to have an honest discussion is a really poor look.  If your only game is to dismiss facts you find uncomfortable, just go play with HSR, you two are like peas in a pod.  Refute Pragers statistics about how gender ideology has been born, promoted and who's doing it.  Or stfu.  I gave you the google tool.  Not my job to list shit for you.  It will show lawsuits all over the country, of parents suing school systems because this garbage was being done to their children without their consent.  If you tell me you have a 14 year old daughter and would be ok with some school shrink filling her full of this bullshit without your knowledge, we can put to rest once and for all that you're just a low grade liar.  

Edited by DriftBusta